Sign in to follow this  
Insidersknowledge

Ayala leaves NCFC to go on loan to Forest.

I''m surprised we''ve allowed him to go for a whole season, surely sending him there until January would give a good idea as to whether he''d be over his injury problems and could have a run of games without breaking down?

Local paper here in Nottingham predicting this would happen today as a season long loan.  I think the reality is there''s no doubt Forest would love to get him, it is just a case of if/when Hughton decides he''s willing to let him go.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]He`s gone, have no doubt!

If so then that must mean we have another centre back lined up, he wouldn''t be let go if there wasn''t

[/quote]

Will only go if Vaughan can be used as part of deal to bring Curtis Davies to Carrow Road. We obviously don''t want to pay the asking price for Davies so are using Vaughan to broker a deal

[quote user="A Roeder Rubbish"]Will only go if Vaughan can be used as part of deal to bring Curtis Davies to Carrow Road. We obviously don''t want to pay the asking price for Davies so are using Vaughan to broker a deal[/quote]Yep I''m feeling it Roeder, something tells me you might be right.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Haven''t we already bought the extra defender in, in Turner?[/quote]
Yeah but Whitbread is gone too remember, so we were already one light in CB department. If Ayala goes, I would expect someone else is incoming.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Haven''t we already bought the extra defender in, in Turner?[/quote]

Yeah but Whitbread is gone too remember, so we were already one light in CB department. If Ayala goes, I would expect someone else is incoming.

[/quote]

Turner,Ward,Bennett,Barnett & if required Martin......how many centre halves does a club need?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Haven''t we already bought the extra defender in, in Turner?[/quote]

[/quote]

Turner,Ward,Bennett,Barnett & if required Martin......how many centre halves does a club need?

[/quote]

True, but isn''t Ayala the one with most pace ?  Too many lumbering defenders will see us struggling IMO.

As much as I like Leon, he isn''t up to premier league standard and if we are to improve, we need to bring in extra defender. Ward is also questionable when up against the better PL teams.

James Nursey of the Mirror has tweeted earlier today that there are a few hurdles to Vaughan to Birmingham deal. Hughton also recently said that he will only bring in players if it fits with our transfer and wage structure. Its clear from recent press speculation over last month or so that he is an admirer of Curtis Davies so I am guessing the Vaughan and Ayala deals hinge on getting Davies in.

Another striker definitely needed

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Haven''t we already bought the extra defender in, in Turner?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, but isn''t Ayala the one with most pace ?  Too many lumbering defenders will see us struggling IMO.

[/quote]

I agree, but the debate here isn''t their relative qualities (that''s for Hughton to decide) but whether we are short in numbers in this department?. If Hughton is happy with the players then I suggesting that we''re o.k in numbers?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Haven''t we already bought the extra defender in, in Turner?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, but the debate here isn''t their relative qualities (that''s for Hughton to decide) but whether we are short in numbers in this department?. If Hughton is happy with the players then I suggesting that we''re o.k in numbers?

[/quote]

Qualities to me are the most important. For example we can have lots of attackers but if none have pace I would be concerned. It''s the same for defenders unless we intend to sit back and defend all season.

[quote user="Insidersknowledge"]Just you wait.[/quote]
We. Are. Still. Waiting.
Absolutely shocking. I never realised a new poster with a ridiculous name like that would actually be full of $h1t. I really, truly, honestly believed this was legit because even your username says u have insider knowledge, why would anyone doubt that?. I''m traumatised knowing that you could lie to us like this. It breaks my heart. (Note: that paragraph was written with a hint of irony and sarcasm).
Now do one, you and your ilk are boring muppets and you have so little of interest in your life to converse about, you have to pretend to have inside gossip because you''re such a dullard it''s the only way you can engage people in interaction. How very sad. 

[quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

Have you measured this with the bleep test?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Insidersknowledge"]Just you wait.[/quote]

We. Are. Still. Waiting.
Absolutely shocking. I never realised a new poster with a ridiculous name like that would actually be full of $h1t. I really, truly, honestly believed this was legit because even your username says u have insider knowledge, why would anyone doubt that?. I''m traumatised knowing that you could lie to us like this. It breaks my heart. (Note: that paragraph was written with a hint of irony and sarcasm).
Now do one, you and your ilk are boring muppets and you have so little of interest in your life to converse about, you have to pretend to have inside gossip because you''re such a dullard it''s the only way you can engage people in interaction. How very sad. 
[/quote]

He is in fact right on this, he may be a new poster but maybe sometimes a new poster will have something to say worth listening to.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]He is in fact right on this, he may be a new poster but maybe sometimes a new poster will have something to say worth listening to. [/quote]

Nope, I disagree. We can all create a username and guess a day for Ayala to complete the seemingly inevitable switch to Forest. doesn''t take a genius to figure out it''ll probably happen, and happen this week if it''s going to at all, therefore he created a username, trying to guess correctly the day it would happen and he got it wrong.
He bet on Monday. He was wrong. He doesn''t have inside info, he''s just bad at guessing.
[quote user="Insidersknowledge"]

Officially today.

[/quote]

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]He is in fact right on this, he may be a new poster but maybe sometimes a new poster will have something to say worth listening to. [/quote]

Nope, I disagree. We can all create a username and guess a day for Ayala to complete the seemingly inevitable switch to Forest. doesn''t take a genius to figure out it''ll probably happen, and happen this week if it''s going to at all, therefore he created a username, trying to guess correctly the day it would happen and he got it wrong.
He bet on Monday. He was wrong. He doesn''t have inside info, he''s just bad at guessing.
[quote user="Insidersknowledge"]

Officially today.

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK I dont know the track record of this guy but I do know that Ayala has gone. 

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Haven''t we already bought the extra defender in, in Turner?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]