Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

"Biggest transfer budget," my back passage!

We''ve been lied to and deceived once again, isn''t it clear to see?  As Richard Thompson - one of my heroes - once sang, "There''s no gold at the end of the rainbow - there''s nothing to hope for any more".  Despite what Bowkett and McNally might have us believe, there is nary a pot to p*ss in when it comes to competing at the highest level.  If they are to be believed, our "biggest ever budget" should see us competing for the likes of quality players like Stephen Warnock, Alan Hutton, Matt Jarvis, Nicklas Bendtner, all players who would walk straight into our first team, and yet we find ourselves pinning our hopes on some Spanish left back "on loan" - we saw where loans got us with Roeder - and the possibility we might sign Curtis Davies who has had more clubs than Sevvy Ballesteros and goes down more than Jordan.

Meanwhile we release our number 1 goalkeeping choice so he can sit on the bench while some pipsqueak half his age gets to flap at crosses and fall over. 

That''s the lot of a Norwich City fan - taken for granted, manipulated, spun, twisted, deceived and lied to.

Shame on the club, shame on the board and shame on Houghton for taking it up the back passage and accepting this is the world we are now living in.  No wonder Lambert left this shambles of a club.  A curse on them all, I say.

Looks like Bor is similar to Butland. He''s going to replace Wiz when he''s too old and tired. His current run of trolling is simply a warm up for the big moment. When something ACTUALLY BAD happens.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! - FA announce that the transfer window will close on the 15th of August this year not the 31st.

---Oh my mistake its just another attention seeker

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Shame on the club, shame on the board and shame on Houghton for taking it up the back passage and accepting this is the world we are now living in.  No wonder Lambert left this shambles of a club.  A curse on them all, I say.

[/quote]*Hughton*Nice little attention seeking thread btw, you bored or something?

*snore snore snore*Yes I agree, Can we find some random guy to splash a wedge out on please ?All of this money is burning a hole in my pocket

[quote user="ImDrunky"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]*Hughton*Nice little attention seeking thread btw, you bored or something?[/quote]

RAY Houghton? When did he come on board? Damn you Ray and your lackluster transfer market dealings!

[quote user="Mike"]Your fellow fan has a point how much have you spent Compared to last year?[/quote]

More than last.

Any other questions?

http://www.worldfootball.net/teams/norwich-city/2012/6/

This site does not have fees for you lot but has the signings you made last year.i do not know how correct that is. Do you think you have exceeded the amount all of them would have cost you?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Very good Bor. Nearly choked on my yogurt, particularly the Jordan bit.... alway reminds me of yogurt does Jordan[/quote]

Very good or really tedious?

We''ve spent about 6m on transfer budget I would say.

Butterfield-1/2M

Whittaker- Free

Snodgrass- 2/3M

Turner- 2M

Last season (Summer)

Johnson- 500K?

Ayala-1M

E Bennett-1-2M

Morison- 1-2M

Pilks- 500k, 1M

And we have more to spend in the next 2 weeks.

[quote user="Mike"]You lot will find out if you have been told a load of tosh very soon then!!![/quote]

*Plays ''Eye of the tiger''*

Bring it on.

Punk.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Looks like Bor is similar to Butland. He''s going to replace Wiz when he''s too old and tired. His current run of trolling is simply a warm up for the big moment. When something ACTUALLY BAD happens.[/quote] [:)]A few more eye-catching posts like this one and Wiz will be dropped to the reserves.  Perhaps even passed on to a League Two club who need the "support".

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

We''ve been lied to and deceived once again, isn''t it clear to see?  As Richard Thompson - one of my heroes - once sang, "There''s no gold at the end of the rainbow - there''s nothing to hope for any more".  Despite what Bowkett and McNally might have us believe, there is nary a pot to p*ss in when it comes to competing at the highest level.  If they are to be believed, our "biggest ever budget" should see us competing for the likes of quality players like Stephen Warnock, Alan Hutton, Matt Jarvis, Nicklas Bendtner, all players who would walk straight into our first team, and yet we find ourselves pinning our hopes on some Spanish left back "on loan" - we saw where loans got us with Roeder - and the possibility we might sign Curtis Davies who has had more clubs than Sevvy Ballesteros and goes down more than Jordan.

Meanwhile we release our number 1 goalkeeping choice so he can sit on the bench while some pipsqueak half his age gets to flap at crosses and fall over. 

That''s the lot of a Norwich City fan - taken for granted, manipulated, spun, twisted, deceived and lied to.

[/quote]

*yawn* ... i don''t think i''ve seen a thread where someone want''s to discuss their back passage... i''m guessing it has the same wiffy discharge that spill''s out of your mouth. How many week''s til the school term start''s again.... ?? Good luck with your exams and remember to take a pencil and rubber with you.

[quote user="sjs7"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote]

*yawn* ... i don''t think i''ve seen a thread where someone want''s to discuss their back passage... i''m guessing it has the same wiffy discharge that spill''s out of your mouth. How many week''s til the school term start''s again.... ?? Good luck with your exams and remember to take a pencil and rubber with you.[/quote]

Now then sjs7, i DO NOT like saying this or typing this....it literally makes me feel ill, but in this particular instance, i feel i must.......................................................................................................................................................................LOL.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BWs Cat"]Looks like Bor is similar to Butland. He''s going to replace Wiz when he''s too old and tired. His current run of trolling is simply a warm up for the big moment. When something ACTUALLY BAD happens.[/quote] [:)]A few more eye-catching posts like this one and Wiz will be dropped to the reserves.  Perhaps even passed on to a League Two club who need the "support".[/quote]

Or perhaps ITFC will call up Wiz for some ''backup''.

P.S

(the International Trolling Football Committee)

P.S.S

Founded 04/10/03

[quote user="BWs Cat"]We''ve spent about 6m on transfer budget I would say.

Butterfield-1/2M

Whittaker- Free

Snodgrass- 2/3M

Turner- 2M

Last season (Summer)

Johnson- 500K?

Ayala-1M

E Bennett-1-2M

Morison- 1-2M

Pilks- 500k, 1M

And we have more to spend in the next 2 weeks.[/quote]Why 500K for Johnson but nothing for Whittaker? They were both on a free weren''t they? Nobody (outside the club) knows how much we have to spend or how much most of these players cost. So we haven''t spunked all our money up the wall like our friends in Suffolk - why is this a problem?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BWs Cat"]We''ve spent about 6m on transfer budget I would say.

Butterfield-1/2M

Whittaker- Free

Snodgrass- 2/3M

Turner- 2M

Last season (Summer)

Johnson- 500K?

Ayala-1M

E Bennett-1-2M

Morison- 1-2M

Pilks- 500k, 1M

And we have more to spend in the next 2 weeks.[/quote]Why 500K for Johnson but nothing for Whittaker? They were both on a free weren''t they? Nobody (outside the club) knows how much we have to spend or how much most of these players cost. So we haven''t spunked all our money up the wall like our friends in Suffolk - why is this a problem?[/quote]

Yet people claim to know how much is at qpr are spending. I agree with you nobody knows how much a club spends on a player unless either club has made a statement.

"So we haven''t spunked all our money up the wall like our friends in Suffolk - why is this a problem?"

That''s because they didn;t have much in the first place, as both Keane and Jewell have stated, and their clubs accounts confirm.

What they did have is an owner who has been piling on the interest charges, year on year.

Maybe that is why a number of these simple rural folk come on here hoping to stir up mischief with their endless bleats about our club not spending money.

Maybe some could remind what leagues each club is in. Or how much we earned last season .... £around a massive £75m which coincidentally is roughly what our impoverished neighbours owed as of June 2012. And how much did the paupers earn last season £15m, which is roughly what we owed sometime last season.

The only saving grace for our debt ridden neighbours is that their income which seems to be dropping year on year will not drop as fast as our debt, which in a years time is likely to be down to nothing. Much like there chances of ever getting back into the Premier League, so I think we can take a few closet binners having a go at our club on here.

There''s not much else in the way of fun being a binner at the moment.