Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Let's all laugh at Judas

I never really get what the problem is with any of these teams being a ''stepping stone'', was he supposed to stay with the first team he joined until being sacked? Is that what everyone who is complaining has done in their work career, turned down better opportunities when they come for you?

I also never get when people also say stuff like ''its all about himself'', I don''t understand who else it should be about really, except maybe his family.. but then again that wouldn''t really work, would it?

[quote user="lake district canary"]

No, lets not all laugh.   

''Judas'' is just a puerile,  totally innappropriate term to use  for a manager who has been fantastic for this club.  

Let it go.

[/quote]Ditto.If I ever met the man I''d want to shake his hand and thank him for everything he''s done for us.I have a feeling he doesn''t really care what club he went to so long as he wasn''t here anymore, but that''s just unsubstantiated interpretation of press snippets.Oh well.

No, lets not all laugh.   

''Judas'' is just a puerile,  totally innappropriate term to use  for a manager who has been fantastic for this club.  

Let it go.

[/quote]

this

Why would Tottenham want to bring in Lambert? I''m sure they can, and will, attract much more prestige managers

I think the term "Judas" is very apt. He sold himself for his 13 pieces of silver whereas had he have stayed he could have been seen as a saint for ever more!!.............besides, I think ''coward'' is probably more accurate.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

had he have stayed he could have been seen as a saint for ever more!!.............besides, I think ''coward'' is probably more accurate.

[/quote]Pretty sure being a saint in the eyes of Norwich fans is not the be all and end all for a Glaswegian.He is a football manager, management is a fickle business. Fans turn on managers in no time at all. Please can we all grow up and get over it.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Dodds"]So very bitter.[/quote]

you still lurking around on here?......Thought you''d be organizing your open top bus tour for having your dug-outs switched around?

[/quote]

I see your interested in the tiniest of minutiae at The Villa.

Coventry fans also have the same one way obsessed hatred for us too.

[quote user="Dodds"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

you still lurking around on here?......Thought you''d be organizing your open top bus tour for having your dug-outs switched around?

[/quote]

Coventry fans also have the same one way obsessed hatred for us too.[/quote]

hardly?...such is the lack of excitement at your stale football club in recent years such mundane events even make the national press

No, lets not all laugh.   

Let it go.

[/quote]

Far too sensible a post LDC. [:)]

I think you''re kidding yourself if you think that Spurs would go for Lambert so soon.  He''s not ready for a team competing on 4 fronts.  He''s not really shown that he can handle big players and big ego''s.  It would''ve been a massive gamble for Spurs to go for Lambert.

He''ll be happy to go to Villa for a couple of seasons.  The Spurs job no doubt will be available again within 2 years.  I doubt they will be competing top 4 next season.  ''Arry was the best thing that happened to them for a long time...

[quote user="Dodds"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Coventry fans also have the same one way obsessed hatred for us too.[/quote]Don''t know why Cov. fan hate us but it''s not one way. I cycled through it this morning and then back again this evening; what a painful dump. The club''s only two divisions away from Nuneaton now! Still, I shouldn''t gloat, we were only that gap away from Cambridge United a few years ago.

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Dodds"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote] I see your interested in the tiniest of minutiae at The Villa. Coventry fans also have the same one way obsessed hatred for us too.[/quote]

Don''t know why Cov. fan hate us but it''s not one way. I cycled through it this morning and then back again this evening; what a painful dump. The club''s only two divisions away from Nuneaton now! Still, I shouldn''t gloat, we were only that gap away from Cambridge United a few years ago.
[/quote]

Coventry hate Norwich?[:^)]

[quote user="Hugh J Wurzell"]But Lambert and that obese northern monkey ARE Judases. No getting away from it. Booooooooo!!!!!!![/quote]

And you''re just a scarecrow...................