Sign in to follow this  
BW

What i see in the next week

3 signings i have seen fly into colney one butterfield, next one that danish lad striker. Holt gone and one mystery player midfielder. If i am wrong i leave for another month

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&rlz=1C1SVED_enGB396GB396&biw=1366&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbnid=WwqXsI4Ms8bwcM:&imgrefurl=http://imgfave.com/view/1657774&docid=Ki9_XLVifzGeIM&imgurl=http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltwrhrzkQv1r0eldqo1_500.jpg&w=500&h=343&ei=YCjvT-74IoPX8gOK2-D7DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=183&vpy=160&dur=54&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=206&ty=101&sig=116998784365852364194&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=197&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:73

Not a lot of things amaze me, but one thing that does is how haven''t you been banned yet?!

BW, you dont actually know anything. You''re just saying players that have already been rumoured to be coming & have players that have been mentioned on loads of internet sites aswell as on here. Please dont try & make out that you know all this! i could easily post the same nonsense.

Looks like BW will be under another username for a month then......

"3 signings i have seen fly into colney one butterfield, next one that danish lad striker. Holt gone"

Butterfield heavily linked for days, Holt adamant for weeks that he is going, and Chris Hughton now back from hols to sort it all out.

Not challenging Nostradamus just yet.

even though mcnally has already said we are definitely not interested in that danish striker

Here is what I think will happen during the week:-

We will sign 2 further players, both will have premiership experience.  One will be on a free transfer and the other will be sewn up for £2-3m.  One defender and an attacker.

Just also want to confirm that I don''t know anyone at the club or at Colney.  I do not have any source giving me the heads up.  This is simply a wild stab in the dark based on nothing more than guess work.  I wonder which one of us will be closer to the truth come next Sunday?

For the last time Jas i have never made any other accounts ask pete to check IP addresses

[quote user="BW"]3 signings i have seen fly into colney one butterfield, next one that danish lad striker. Holt gone and one mystery player midfielder. If i am wrong i leave for another month[/quote]WRONG!!BYE![:D]

Holt gone on to signing a 3 year deal i mean to write.