Sign in to follow this  
Glasgows Green & White

From a Celtic Fan

I came on here to see what was happening after our game last week. I see there are some clowns like BW mixing it up with talking nonsense and others not happy with the supposed Celtic love in. We travelled a long way to support our team, to see Paul Lambert and pay respect to Adam. I travel all over with Celtic and we had a brilliant stay in your city. The locals were brilliant and just as passionate about NCFC as we are of Celtic. The atmosphere was great and even after the game the mixing was brilliant. I understand we''re not everyone''s cup of tea but building up a friendship is a good thing, I brought back a Norwich top for my son and praised your fans and city to everyone when I got home. I will look out for your games even more next year and wish you all the best. So for the couple of dafties trying to sour a great night , take a step back and let us normal fans enjoy it. Good luck Norwich!

Every club has a few idiot supporters, unfortunately most of ours post on here. Please just ignore them. 99.99% of us are greatful to you for coming down here and making it the fantastic night that it was. Hopefully our clubs can sort out an annual pre season friendly, would very much like to make the trip up to Glasgow.

Thanks again, and all the best for next season.

Complete agree with Brownstone. BW is basically an attention seeking tool who started that thread just to wind up any Celtic fans visiting our board. You were the best fans I have ever seen at Carrow Road. I hope we play Celtic again soon.

Folk like that are not worth bothering with. Years ago we played Birmingham and it was carnage, One I''ve never forgotten and it leaves a bad taste then there''s the other night, not once did I feel there could be bother, was a quality trip and will def be back!

I enjoyed the game and the evening more than quite a few league games that i have been to.Celtic and Rangers are both giants in footballing terms but i can never see them in the premiership. To the big english clubs they would be too much of a threat and to the smaller clubs like ourselves it would mean 2 of us having to make way for them

You might as well be saying Hail Hitler shaker maker.

STFU BW aka Bulls*iting Wan*ker. The celtic game was a cracker and so were the Celtic fans one of the best games other than the demolition derbys against bw''s team IPS*IT. He just stirs up rubbish and lies through his teeth. Like his marketing company (that he doesnt advertise) make of that what you will. His rubbish gets worse in the school holidays which says a lot lol.Unfortunatly every team has idiots and our only one is BW. Just about everyone else has said it was a great game with a fantastic atmosphere so just ignore him our Celtic cousins

It was a game of football BW, it was not political, it was two sets of supporters coming together who share a passion. So get over yourself and grow up.Many moons ago i was patrolling the streets of Northern Ireland when i was spat upon by a little sh*t wearing a Celtic shirt, i vowed that day to never entertain Celtic football club again. On Tuesday i ate my words and remembered the genuine reason for wearing a football shirt, maybe one day when you reach pubity you will feel the same?

[quote user="BW"]You might as well be saying Hail Hitler shaker maker.[/quote]

It''s Heil Hitler and you say Hail Marys.

Just sayin..

Awesome that the Celtic fans could make such an electric atmosphere in what was after all, a friendly match.

And fabulous to see so many Celtic fans enjoying themselves in our City. What great supporters of your team you are. You''d be welcome back any time.

Absolutely we got to make this a regular pre-season friendly, alternating between the two cities.

I have no idea why everyone gives BW the satisfaction of replying. It''s what he wants, surely you can see that? [:P]If everyone ignored him - i''m sure he would bugger off. I guess I am being as bad now?Anyway yeah, thanks for coming down Celtic! Was a great night. [:)]I like them now, my new Scottish team!

I was at the match last tuesday & I''ve not been to a friendly game with an atmosphere like the one generated by the Celtic fans, absolute credit to their club.  Best away support I''ve seen at Carrow Road in a long time, I mean they got the inhabitants of the director''s box doing the poznan for god''s sake!!  Yes I would also like to see a return match at Parkhead.  Will be keeping an eye on how the bhoys get on next season...Good Luck!http://www.jive.nl/~mag/celtic_pics/yotp1.gif

[quote user="south of the border"]I was at the match last tuesday & I''ve not been to a friendly game with an atmosphere like the one generated by the Celtic fans, absolute credit to their club.  Best away support I''ve seen at Carrow Road in a long time, I mean they got the inhabitants of the director''s box doing the poznan for god''s sake!!  Yes I would also like to see a return match at Parkhead.  Will be keeping an eye on how the bhoys get on next season...Good Luck![/quote]Celtic huddle [;)]

probably best not to mention the Norwich fan who got glassed by the Celtic fans, the EDL turning up on prince of wales road.. and a large number of Celtic fans causing trouble in a few pubs then..its a big "Love in" for sure!

A fan was treated for minor head injuries and did not get taken to hospital, but I heard this was a Celtic fan. Trouble in pubs? I went in a couple and walked passed even more and didn''t spot a thing.

As for the EDL, this was all just a rumour. I have a number of Celtic supporting friends who live locally, a couple of whom spent all afternoon in the Compleat Angler and causing mischief (nothing more severe) outside on Prince of Wales Road. I asked one of them about the EDL malarkey and he said he must''ve been more drunk than he thought because he didn''t see a thing.

No doubt others will post "I saw this" and "I saw that" to justify their anti-Celtic stance, but the fact of the matter is it was a fantastic occasion between two sets of fans who behaved impeccably and formed a bond that will hopefully continue for the foreseeable future.

What happened between Birmingham and Celtic then? (Referring to the carnage statement)

I can''t remember hearing anything about that.