Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A lot of talking must be going on.

[8]Come along bly babes, whole lotta talkin'' goin'' on
Yes, I said come along bly babes, babes you can''t go wrong
We ain''t fakin'', while lotta talkin'' goin'' on.

Well, I said come along bly babes, we got chicken in the corn
Woo-huh, come along bly babes, really got the bull by the horn
We ain''t fakin'', whole lotta talkin'' goin'' on.

[C]

"Now let''s get down real low one time now
Talk, Holtie, talk
All you gotta do, Holty, is kinda stand in one spot
Wiggle around just a little bit, that''s what you got
Yeah, come on bly babes, whole lotta talkin'' goin'' on."

According to Twitter, Holt is in Carlisle for a wedding. Does that mean things are sorted or there is more talking to be done? Or, just simply, that he''s just sticking to the plan of attending the aforementioned wedding?Who knows?

[quote user="w1seguy"]According to Twitter, Holt is in Carlisle for a wedding. Does that mean things are sorted or there is more talking to be done? Or, just simply, that he''s just sticking to the plan of attending the aforementioned wedding?

Who knows?
[/quote]

The rest of the team have gone to Vegas for a boys long weekend [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="w1seguy"]According to Twitter, Holt is in Carlisle for a wedding. Does that mean things are sorted or there is more talking to be done? Or, just simply, that he''s just sticking to the plan of attending the aforementioned wedding?

Who knows?
[/quote]

The rest of the team have gone to Vegas for a boys long weekend [:)]

[/quote]

Pilks is in Cyprus...he must be on his way out if he''s not with his other team-mates [;)]

[quote user="Webbo118"]Is there a point to this thread? I suspect not[/quote]

Yes there is. Therefore your suspicion is incorrect.

[C]

OTBC

Amazingly Holt is a staggering 4/9 and 1/2 to be a Sunderland player by the start of the season with the two bookmakers offering odds on that market .Paul Lambert meanwhile continues to be fav in most lists for the Villa job which seems strange after his comments last week , i still believe Villa at some point will make an approach .

Too much talking?

Whilst we''ve been talking and basking in the sunshine Swansea have agreed terms for Gylfi Sigurdsson for 7.2m. Did we make an approach? I was vitually laughed at for suggesting that we should make a move for him.

Last year this time we were getting busy early in the transfer market (as stated policy). Maybe McNally was in Norway tying up things with Abdellaoue..........?

Well, if Swansea can afford 7.2m..........?

OTBC

OK maybe they''ve stopped talking for May whilst someone''s gone off on their hols - or is suffering from sunburn - or has fallen asleep!

But then again of course there might be a stand-off!

Now folks that deafening silence - good sign or bad sign?

OTBC 

[8]Hello darkness, my old friendI''ve come to talk with you againBecause a vision softly creepingLeft its seeds while I was sleepingAnd the vision that was planted in my brainStill remainsWithin the sound of silence[8] 

Is there ANY point to ALL the squirt that so many regular punters of the message board place on the site.

For God''s sake give it a rest, Lambert is going nowhere (his words). A nd as for transfers, the board have been notified by Lambert and his coaching colleagues who he wants to bring in. Some of those players, if not all, are more than likely ON HOLIDAY, or possibly involved in the Euro''s, and NOT available re contract talks. The constant ridiculous rumours and innuendos regarding Lambert and our players is tiresome to all, and even some players have remarked as such. FFS GIVE IT A REST and go back into your holes!

[quote user="Lammy"]Sigurdsson is a very good player. Hopefully we will sign a midfilder who proves to be at least as good, if not better.
[/quote]

We already did.Howson[Y]

It must be time for a Bly"riddle me this,riddle me that" post if this goes on much longer.[:D]

[quote user="porkyp"]). A nd as for transfers, the board have been notified by Lambert and his coaching colleagues who he wants to bring in. Some of those players,, or possibly involved in the Euro''s, and NOT available re contract talks. [/quote]

Well done porkyp. This post is a green light if ever I saw one  as forerunner to the usual rumour mongers inventing threads over the next month or so , along the lines of  "Lambert seen in Poland/Ukraine (delete as appropriate).... he''s out there to sign star player from Germany/ Spain/ France /Portugal/ Czech Rep/ Denmark (delete as appropriate) ".

Who''ll be first ?

Mmm, however on the other hand.......

Perhaps McNally has been trying to avoid the Swansea situation.  They have just paid out most of thier transfer budget and then lost their manager so are now faced with having to persuade another manager to join who has to work with the players already there and no transfer fee pot!  McNally''s just keeping the transfer fees in the bank until he is certain of who is manager next season.  Just a thought.....

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Mmm, however on the other hand.......

Perhaps McNally has been trying to avoid the Swansea situation.  They have just paid out most of thier transfer budget and then lost their manager so are now faced with having to persuade another manager to join who has to work with the players already there and no transfer fee pot!  McNally''s just keeping the transfer fees in the bank until he is certain of who is manager next season.  Just a thought.....

[/quote]

Good thought there Shef. [Y]

Maybe Holt is waiting to see too!

OTBC

Rodgers to Liverpool; Lambert to Villa? Wrong move.

That''s what I call coming down in the world. Very much second best to Rogers.

Lambert has unfinished business at City and would be well advised to take care of it for another couple of years before moving to a top 4/6 club or overseas if that takes his fancy.

Ultimately Villa frustrated Martin O''Neil. They would frustrate Lambert too - guaranteed - and then he''ll regret passing up the opportunity to forge a dynasty at Norwich.

And a word to McNally. Jawjaw is better than warwar sometimes.

OTBC

Hopefully McNally will be on the phone conceding to some of Lambert''s demands. I really don''t see Villa as a better prospect and would not give up yet.

[quote user="paul moy"]Hopefully McNally will be on the phone conceding to some of Lambert''s demands. I really don''t see Villa as a better prospect and would not give up yet.[/quote]

And what demands might they be?

[quote user="porkyp"]Is there ANY point to ALL the squirt that so many regular punters of the message board place on the site.

For God''s sake give it a rest, Lambert is going nowhere (his words). A nd as for transfers, the board have been notified by Lambert and his coaching colleagues who he wants to bring in. Some of those players, if not all, are more than likely ON HOLIDAY, or possibly involved in the Euro''s, and NOT available re contract talks. The constant ridiculous rumours and innuendos regarding Lambert and our players is tiresome to all, and even some players have remarked as such. FFS GIVE IT A REST and go back into your holes![/quote]Ha! Just reading this and it made me smile.