Sign in to follow this  
beaver

Jarrold Stand

Could the bloke who sits in the Jarrold Block j Row ll

seat no 89 please F off and the two old chaps who sat 2 rows infront of him today do the same . had enough of the whining . TY

The whole ground is full of them. I honestly think moaning is Norfolk people''s favourite hobby.

It is amazing how when we play badly there are some fans who are surprised there are "whingers" in the stands. The players on that pitch are paid 50K plus a week and for that have to perform for ninety minutes. Not surprisingly when they see said players are not performing to reasonable standard said fans have right not to be amused.Football is not a religion we do not have to worship the players just because they wear the City shirt and it is not an offence to criticise any of said players. I am sure these whingers would be the first to get behind the team when they do play well. I often find the fans who spot whingers are the ones who make least noise throughout the whole match

Our players are not paid 50K plus a week, where on earth have you got that idea from?

And do you have any idea how much some people moan? The women behind me goes on and on all game every game, even when we are winning, comfortably, she finds something negative to moan about. Its actually quite funny, but can be annoying at times.

Of course your allowed to criticise players, but doesn''t mean you can whinge and moan so frequently about every little thing, it quite clearly annoys people.

Unfortunately CJ there are fans that moan and bitch all game long,win,lose or draw.It''s just even more noticeable and annoying during a game like todays.

[quote user="CJ"]It is amazing how when we play badly there are some fans who are surprised there are "whingers" in the stands. The players on that pitch are paid 50K plus a week and for that have to perform for ninety minutes.[/quote]

50k a week, you are hilarious!

Seriously though, we have already accepted that people are entitled to moan, but we are also entitled to call people who moan constantly and boo idiots too.

The people who moan and boo the team have an unrealistic expectation of what we can do in this league. If we played to the moaner fan''s desired level every week without fail, we would be in the Champion League without a doubt. Unfortunately given how much we spend on players/wages and the fact we just came from the Championship, sometimes we will get outplayed in the Prem and be made to look average and even play badly on several occasions. We just have to live with it, because it is a fact.

Put our performances  into perspective and see the bigger picture and you might find yourself moaning less... or don''t, as said, you are entitled to moan.

[quote user="JF"]The whole ground is full of them. I honestly think moaning is Norfolk people''s favourite hobby.[/quote]Though at least they are prepared to moan in public, and not moan about moaning later on from the anonymity of a computer keyboard...

Trouble today was that many fans assumed we just had to walk on the pitch and we''d win but that was never going to be the case against a Wigan side that have been notorious for scraping survival on more than a few occasions in the Premiership!

We also are notorious for struggling aginst lower table teams and we''ve been like this for years. Remember Doncaster and Preston at home last season - like today, games we were favourites in yet played out frustrating draws!

How we played today, we should be grateful for the point gained!

not moaning about it from the anonymity of a computer keyboard . Have also made my feelings known in the ground .

Yes everyone has a right to moan but behave, look what we have achieved this season!

And the point i was making is that the chap moans every game and has done for the past two seasons .

[quote user="CJ"]It is amazing how when we play badly there are some fans who are surprised there are "whingers" in the stands. The players on that pitch are paid 50K plus a week and for that have to perform for ninety minutes. Not surprisingly when they see said players are not performing to reasonable standard said fans have right not to be amused.

[/quote]

£50k a week [:)] I''d drink some black coffee and sober up if I was you [:)] You''re getting us mixed up with Chelsea [:)]

CJ you come across as being somewhat of a moron at the moment, which is a shame is I''m sure your only a slight idiot... Perhaps next time you post something as retarded as this you could consider the facts apparent to many others. The Jarrold is where I have the mispleasure of owning a season ticket and unfortunately a large percentage of its population are complete and utter morons.

This season... "Whoooooooos at cumin ooooooooooon, is aaaaaaaaaaaaat kooooooooooorey??" Ten minutes later, ''Thaaaaaaaaaaaaas that Simeooooooooooon, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Pish off you chumps, ruining my life!!

[quote user="Downloads"]

[quote user="CJ"]It is amazing how when we play badly there are some fans who are surprised there are "whingers" in the stands. The players on that pitch are paid 50K plus a week and for that have to perform for ninety minutes.[/quote]

50k a week, you are hilarious!

Seriously though, we have already accepted that people are entitled to moan, but we are also entitled to call people who moan constantly and boo idiots too.

The people who moan and boo the team have an unrealistic expectation of what we can do in this league. If we played to the moaner fan''s desired level every week without fail, we would be in the Champion League without a doubt. Unfortunately given how much we spend on players/wages and the fact we just came from the Championship, sometimes we will get outplayed in the Prem and be made to look average and even play badly on several occasions. We just have to live with it, because it is a fact.

Put our performances  into perspective and see the bigger picture and you might find yourself moaning less... or don''t, as said, you are entitled to moan.

[/quote]

Unfortunately though Downloads, there are a few people who can''t articulate it like that. Instead they think coming on here and telling people to "f off" is a better way than trying to explain their frustrations as you have done there. I''ve got no problem with people moaning about people moaning. But I do get more wound up than I should over a website when I read people swearing at others, or calling them armchair fans and generally getting abusive and aggressive just because someone fancied a moan!

I don''t mind people criticising because we didn''t play particularly well. But to boo the team off is just absolutely ridiculous. I would only do that if the team lacked any sort of organisation or commitment at all. Then they deserve to be booed. Neither of those happened.

Yes, those that want to lament, whine and moan at the players then, however irrational it might seem at times, of course, you go right ahead-as you say, you pay your money, its your choice...

But then you shouldn''t get all offended and defensive if other fans, ones who also pay their money and have their choice, object to it!

In an ideal world, we''d all agree to disagree and just get on with supporting the club in whatever way we feel is right for us-and not expecting everyone else to adopt that manner. The trouble is, the moaning and whinging seems to come out at the drop of the old proverbial hat at the moment, the biggest one I keep hearing is "we should be beating the likes of Wigan". Now hang about, whats that you''ve said, "...the likes of Wigan..." ??

Thats the Wigan who have been in the Premier League for the last (including this one) seven seasons; seven seasons out of the last ten therefore at that level, compared to our two (including this one) at this level; the same Wigan that have, as a result got a better overall record in the Premier League than us? The same Wigan who, and yes, arguably, have got at least half a dozen players in their first team squad who we''d be happy to take and a Manager, should, heaven help us, Lambert leave this Summer (with visions of "difficult second season" in his mind-the one Wigan survived!) we''d welcome here? THAT Wigan? The Wigan who may yet be playing at this level with us again next season-and I hope they are. That Wigan?

I think the boos yesterday were from those who thought "oh, its Wigan-they are bottom and have no fans=walkover" and therefore sat back and waited for the goals to flow-and, when they didn''t, rather than acknowledge that they are a decent side-good players, Manager-and reflect that they played well and we got a good point, immediately went on the offensive-as if it was Wivenhoe Town we''d been playing, not fellow Premier League side Wigan!

But hey, despite all that-and you know, we all have bad days in life and bad days at the office and so do footballers-if you want to boo, go ahead, really. But try to give sound and reasonable explanations for your reaction, not just "they weren''t trying" and "it was only Wigan". 

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Yes, those that want to lament, whine and moan at the players then, however irrational it might seem at times, of course, you go right ahead-as you say, you pay your money, its your choice...

But then you shouldn''t get all offended and defensive if other fans, ones who also pay their money and have their choice, object to it!

In an ideal world, we''d all agree to disagree and just get on with supporting the club in whatever way we feel is right for us-and not expecting everyone else to adopt that manner. The trouble is, the moaning and whinging seems to come out at the drop of the old proverbial hat at the moment, the biggest one I keep hearing is "we should be beating the likes of Wigan". Now hang about, whats that you''ve said, "...the likes of Wigan..." ??

Thats the Wigan who have been in the Premier League for the last (including this one) seven seasons; seven seasons out of the last ten therefore at that level, compared to our two (including this one) at this level; the same Wigan that have, as a result got a better overall record in the Premier League than us? The same Wigan who, and yes, arguably, have got at least half a dozen players in their first team squad who we''d be happy to take and a Manager, should, heaven help us, Lambert leave this Summer (with visions of "difficult second season" in his mind-the one Wigan survived!) we''d welcome here? THAT Wigan? The Wigan who may yet be playing at this level with us again next season-and I hope they are. That Wigan?

I think the boos yesterday were from those who thought "oh, its Wigan-they are bottom and have no fans=walkover" and therefore sat back and waited for the goals to flow-and, when they didn''t, rather than acknowledge that they are a decent side-good players, Manager-and reflect that they played well and we got a good point, immediately went on the offensive-as if it was Wivenhoe Town we''d been playing, not fellow Premier League side Wigan!

But hey, despite all that-and you know, we all have bad days in life and bad days at the office and so do footballers-if you want to boo, go ahead, really. But try to give sound and reasonable explanations for your reaction, not just "they weren''t trying" and "it was only Wigan". 

[/quote]

Excellent post![Y]