Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Merry Christmas Delia.

After all the abuse you took on this message board, all the names you were called, all the accusations of lining your own pockets, you came through it all, you proved them all wrong, good for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS DELIA!! [8] Oh come let us adore her...          Oh come let us adore her...                   

Oh come let us adore her...

De-li-aaa Smith. [8]

[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D]

Trouble is Lapp those posters that will want to trash your thread are not around anymore for one reason or another so looks like your bestest mate Tangible will have to aim the flak in your direction.[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]After all the abuse you took on this message board, all the names you were called, all the accusations of lining your own pockets, you came through it all, you proved them all wrong, good for you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DELIA!!

[8] Oh come let us adore her...

De-li-aaa Smith. [8]

[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D]

[/quote]

You brown nose Laps.

It''ll take more than a bit of tinsel and Yuletide to square her many cock ups with me.

I hope her berries drop off her misletoe!

Cock ups 1st Wizard???? Delia has excellently assembled a board who have appointed an excellently assembled management team who in turn have bought an excellently assembled squad.....and I''m wondering whether:

a) Excellently is a word

b) Perhaps Eggcellently would be best saved for Easter

c) If you think, given the current position we are in as a club, that Delia has ''cocked up'' what/how will she make you happy?

"Cock ups 1st Wizard????"

oooh no, missus don''t  *

* that''s a Frankie Howard style retort ...... not any supposed dialogue between Ist Wiz and Delia

"the placement of the ''s'' is paramount :)"

We all know wiz is not behind Delia, but ...............

I''m with Lappin on this one.

Running a football club in the lower leagues is not easy task. People love to throw abuse and critise Delia. We have a club at the moment that is on the up and look like it could have a good stab at staying in the Premier League. There is a real buzz amongst the players, staff and supporters which makes carrow road a great place to be on a match day.

I say the least we can do as fans is give the credit where credit is due.

Delia, many thanks for sticking by the club and making us what we are today. I for one would be happy to buy you an Xmas drink !!

[quote user="Nr Yarmouth Yella"]

Running a football club in the lower leagues is not easy task. People love to throw abuse and critise Delia. We have a club at the moment that is on the up and look like it could have a good stab at staying in the Premier League. There is a real buzz amongst the players, staff and supporters which makes carrow road a great place to be on a match day.

Delia, many thanks for sticking by the club and making us what we are today. I for one would be happy to buy you an Xmas drink !!

[/quote]

Appointed Fester Gunn...twice!

Quoted ''we have loads of new investment'' several times.

Implied she was standing down.

Backed ''Doomy'' for years.

Sacked/stabbed in the back Mike Walker.

Appointed Grant then Roeder.

Appeared drunk on pitch.

Yes, cock ups!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Nr Yarmouth Yella"]

[/quote]

Appointed Fester Gunn...twice! - Agree

Quoted ''we have loads of new investment'' several times. - She said it once, as a joke. Watching the footage she is being sarcastic, which obviously didn''t translate to text

Implied she was standing down. - Can''t see how that is a cock up.

Backed ''Doomy'' for years. - Agree

Sacked/stabbed in the back Mike Walker. - He second coming wasn''t really working out, and I think most fans agreed with this decision.

Appointed Grant then Roeder. - Has been widely stated and acknowledged that she didn''t have any direct dealings in these appointments, just accepted the recommendations of the people such as Dave Stringer (If you watch that Delia documentary/cookery show from a few years ago there is a scene where she goes into Colney not long after Roeder''s appointment and he says "Nice to finally meet you.")

Appeared drunk on pitch. - They let women drink these days? Shocking.

Yes, cock ups!

[/quote]

If we stay up i hope they put aside some of the £40m+ that the club will gain for Delia and Lambert to have a massive p*ss up and run around the pitch as naked as the day they were born to celebrate :D

Stop living in the past and enjoy the now !!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Nr Yarmouth Yella"]

[/quote]

Appointed Fester Gunn...twice!

Quoted ''we have loads of new investment'' several times.

Implied she was standing down.

Backed ''Doomy'' for years.

Sacked/stabbed in the back Mike Walker.

Appointed Grant then Roeder.

Appeared drunk on pitch.

Yes, cock ups!

[/quote]................ i often wonder if bitter wiz is a canary fan, just seems unable to take a positive attitude to anything delia related(no pun).

Wiz, I don''t suppose you''d like to now compose a list of positives? I dunno, things like winning the Championship, winning League 1 at the first attempt, back-to-back promotions, appointing the man you place your trust in etc....

You know, those kind of things. I think we should, as a man, stand and applaud her for the love and dedication that she has shown, the loyalty that lesser fans didn''t show, the commitment that she has displayed in order to try and return the glory days to Carrow Road.

Here we are, top flight football, record all-seater attendances, investment in a blossoming youth set-up and still the poor woman can''t win.

Come on Wiz, take the blinkers off, we''re lucky to have her....speaking of cock-ups....I seem to recall you saying you wouldn''t say no......

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

Wiz, I don''t suppose you''d like to now compose a list of positives? I dunno, things like winning the Championship, winning League 1 at the first attempt, back-to-back promotions, appointing the man you place your trust in etc....

You know, those kind of things. I think we should, as a man, stand and applaud her for the love and dedication that she has shown, the loyalty that lesser fans didn''t show, the commitment that she has displayed in order to try and return the glory days to Carrow Road.

Here we are, top flight football, record all-seater attendances, investment in a blossoming youth set-up and still the poor woman can''t win.

Come on Wiz, take the blinkers off, we''re lucky to have her....speaking of cock-ups....I seem to recall you saying you wouldn''t say no......

[/quote]

Still would Duncan...for her age she still attractive imo, especially if you''re my age!. [;)]

When I see the antics of Marcus Evans et al,  yes, I''m glad she''s at the helm, and seeing her getting excited for our club at games is a buzz too.

But I also think she''s potty, not wealthy enough, arrogant and headstrong...and that can be dangerous.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

But I also think she''s potty, not wealthy enough, arrogant and headstrong...and that can be dangerous.

[/quote]

Well that''s nice.

She said she thought you were a lovely bloke. [:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"]But I also think she''s potty, not wealthy enough, arrogant and headstrong...and that can be dangerous.[/quote]Don''t you think Wiz, if the club paid back all the money she''d put in, plus interest, and the going rate for all the hours she''s worked over the last fourteen years, she would in fact be very wealthy? [:^)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Well that''s nice.

She said she thought you were a lovely bloke. [:P]

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]But I also think she''s potty, not wealthy enough, arrogant and headstrong...and that can be dangerous.
[/quote]

Don''t you think Wiz, if the club paid back all the money she''d put in, plus interest, and the going rate for all the hours she''s worked over the last fourteen years, she would in fact be very wealthy? [:^)]

[/quote]

Maybe wealthy enough to invest some money into the football club[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]But I also think she''s potty, not wealthy enough, arrogant and headstrong...and that can be dangerous.
[/quote]

Don''t you think Wiz, if the club paid back all the money she''d put in, plus interest, and the going rate for all the hours she''s worked over the last fourteen years, she would in fact be very wealthy? [:^)]

[/quote]

Maybe wealthy enough to invest some money into the football club[:^)]

[/quote]

Someone will be along shortly to tell us how much money she has taken OUT of the club, lining her purse!!!!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I still blame Thatcher....[/quote]

Christ, don''t mention her, Mr Carrow will have a fit...[:''(]

[/quote][img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLRIIO5_0GajiEwGWAxl2-Zq9wKUW4O4vpnbnbtj3GZbBDVLDWHg[/img]

Anyway...

I''d like to extend the warmest Christmas wishes to Delia and MWJ. I''m so glad they didn''t take the free advice from here and show the ambition of selling to mucus evans.

But don''t forget Christmas is also the time to remember absent friends....

and there''s a fair few absent from this thread.

Hopefully they''re all away using their time constructively reading through the each leagues fit and proper persons test making bullet point notes and underlining the relevant pieces which aren''t up to scratch based on real life examples which have been seen recently.

We can only hope!

I Think Delia''s great,i was working at her house today and showed her my Norwich tattoo which she liked !

"showed her my Norwich tattoo which she liked"

she did mention seeing a little anchor in the garden

God bless the dear old girl, that''s what I say.  I''ll raise a glass to her long life and prosperity as will I to all of you, for this is Christmas and we should all get together and feel alright.  I''ve got a bag of sensi if you want to come on over to the Antilles.  First reefer is on me. [Y] I''d write a longer message but I''m completely out of my head at the moment and the giant crab is trying to pass me some apple strudel.  Did I tell you I saw Mike Walker having a chat with Paul Lambert over a bag of chips?  I am the walrus.

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

God bless the dear old girl, that''s what I say.  I''ll raise a glass to her long life and prosperity as will I to all of you, for this is Christmas and we should all get together and feel alright.  I''ve got a bag of sensi if you want to come on over to the Antilles.  First reefer is on me. [Y] I''d write a longer message but I''m completely out of my head at the moment and the giant crab is trying to pass me some apple strudel.  Did I tell you I saw Mike Walker having a chat with Paul Lambert over a bag of chips?  I am the walrus.

[/quote]

Poor old  bor, he still has nightmares about that secret red love of his footballing life.

Ask Duncan.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

[/quote]

Poor old  bor, he still has nightmares about that secret red love of his footballing life.

Ask Duncan.

OTBC

[/quote]

Worst case of schizophrenia I''ve ever seen [:-*]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

[/quote]

Ask Duncan.

OTBC

[/quote]

Worst case of schizophrenia I''ve ever seen [:-*]

[/quote]

Flushed I''d say.

I think I''ll go and have another beer.

[B]

OTBC