Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

According to WOTB, Tierney ...

dont beleive a word of it....i dont think any of our lads are going anywhere this window.

unless Lambo has fallen out with him which I very much doubt it would take an offer right off the scale and as well as he as done he aint worth like £5/6m so this is a no go I reckon.

A quick scan of WOTB would suggest the ''mysterious email'' says that Pilkers is on his way to Wolves for £4m and Kevin Doyle.

Not buying that, or the Tierney story.

Why would any of the players move now when they already have a chance to prove themselves in the big league?!

Tierney and Lambert have worked together at previous clubs, I doubt he will be moving anywhere.

As for Pilkers, he seems more than happy here.

None of our players will leave unless Lambert feels he can get better replacements, and from his comments the other day he seems happy with the current squad!

I was told there''s the injunction to worry about first and if those pictures of the actress and the tub of mayonnaise get leaked I don’t think he''ll be joining City before transfer deadline day. Hopefully the mystery email will let us all know who this player is.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Haven''t used WOTB for years cause its got more s*it in it than this forum and thats saying something![/quote]

Quite agree. I don''t take anything on there seriously.

But it''s often quite amusing, & I don''t think they take it seriously either.

I prefer WotB to here, but it’s all about preferences. As with all message boards just get through the rubbish and there’s plenty of interesting things being said.

And now back to that email….

I guess it''s like our Carl Cort spotted in Asda joke on here?

[quote user="Tim Allman"]I prefer WotB to here, but it’s all about preferences. As with all message boards just get through the rubbish and there’s plenty of interesting things being said. And now back to that email….[/quote]

I always read that too Tim, there''s some interesting characters on there [:)]

I can''t see why Tierney and Pilks would head off to WBA and Wolves. They seem perfectly happy here and although these sides are in the same league as us, they''re below us in the table and so the chances of relegation are greater!

I can''t see Pilkington going anywhere, why would you go to Wolves?!?!

But Tierney is concerning me a little, Lambert still said his groin is playing up. Just a bit suspect, but of course I''m hopeful all is well! Any other time of the year you''d be fine with it, wouldn''t look twice at it! Stupid transfer window!

Pilks and Tierney both leaving Norwich in this transfer window? Don''t believe that for one second.

[quote user="alysha"]Pilks and Tierney both leaving Norwich in this transfer window? Don''t believe that for one second.[/quote]

...Well, I''m sure they''ll leave the city, but not the club [:)]

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I can''t see why Tierney and Pilks would head off to WBA and Wolves. They seem perfectly happy here and although these sides are in the same league as us, they''re below us in the table and so the chances of relegation are greater![/quote]

Like it or not, money talks - or rather agents talk money and the player''s heads get turned.  Hopefully won''t happen to any of our players, as you like to think that they are all level headed and sensible - but you never know!!  Always remember when we tried to get Hucks - his agent got in the way because he wanted more money!   

Football wise though, our club must be an attractive proposition - to present players and possible future ones......................... 

Can''t see this having been mentioned anywhere so...the latest I''ve heard on tierney is that he had a major bust up with Morison and that''s why he''s been out of the squad - and even the county!

Could be complete rubbish, but just passing on the story