Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twelve of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have another of our long serving and successful PUPs with Hughesy in charge and making the final selections. Now Hughesy is a product of our PUPs academy and she has certainly made it to the first team. This season she’s right in the chasing pack right at the top of the league with 10/11 91% winning naps. Many of you know Hughesy from our PUPs meets or from Carrow Road or from away grounds up and down the country. Wherever we go young Sam will be there cheering on our beloved team with a smile. After our wins over the last two weeks I think Hughesy is the perfect PUP to get us a hatrick for the first time ever.

Hughesy is in tremendous form having picked correctly in all but one week but she still needs you PUPs to be in top form if she is to have a chance of getting us our third consecutive win. You were last week and you all really helped us get my buddy Lapp’s name on Ray’s signature. Lapp told me that he studied each and every selection on it’s merits and also gave consideration to our stats and league table. He even called me to check which PUP had picked 8 consecutive aways. This information is invaluable and it’s not on any website or in any newspaper. It exclusively belongs to us PUPs.

Now I have some really exciting news for you all. I went to last nights AGM and the first person we saw when entering the Norfolk Lounge was Academy Manager Ricky Martin. He wanted to know how we had been doing and was extremely pleased to hear about our three wins so far. During the AGM he explained how the board are backing us to sign up to become a category one academy. This is extremely good news. The basic details are here. Now I spoke to him again after the meeting and he explained just how exciting all this could be because they envisage less than 20 category ones throughout the country. I jokingly said we’d better have a few 20/1 winning weeks and he said “you’d better make that 25/1”! So we have a new challenge. We are now category one PUPs and we need to form an Elite PUP Performance Plan to go with it

And that plan is that we are asking for your very best “nap” selection. The result that you think is most likely this weekend. In order to give Hughesy the very best chance of helping our category one academy. Remember we can only consider matches that are listed by Bet365 for the final selections. This is imperative because I will be placing the bets there online. Bet365 website is here but you can just as easily check by using our old favourite odds checker.com. If you’re unsure ask on the thread and I’m sure one of us can help you.

Don’t forget our Christmas meet is on Friday 9th December. If you need more details just get in touch with me our latest hall of fame member Lapp.

Ill hand the thread over to Hughesy now. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Sam ... the free bet is yours.......[:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, yes Norfolkchance1 £1433 for the Academy,so far.

Denmark for me this week.This should be a banker,touch wood.

FC COPENHAGEN      V         HB Koge                Home win

11-2-3                                             1-3-12      

Good luck Hughesy and all PUPS[Y]

My forays into Sctland usually end badly, but after holding Partick to a draw at home last week I don''t see non league Culter having too much of a prayer away to the Jags in the replay, so it''s:

Partick Thistle v Culter HOME win

Best of luck Hughesy and all Pups. Let''s make it a hat-trick!![Y]

After last weeks French disaster, I''m going to Scotland this week, to the 2nd division and

Stenhousemuir vs Albion Rovers - Home Win

Stenhousemuir are W5 D1 L0 F15 A4 at home, Albion have W1 D2 L4 F8 A15 away.

Best of luck Hoozey, and all you PUPs.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twelve of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have another of our long serving and successful PUPs with Hughesy in charge and making the final selections. Now Hughesy is a product of our PUPs academy and she has certainly made it to the first team. This season she’s right in the chasing pack right at the top of the league with 10/11 91% winning naps. Many of you know Hughesy from our PUPs meets or from Carrow Road or from away grounds up and down the country. Wherever we go young Sam will be there cheering on our beloved team with a smile. After our wins over the last two weeks I think Hughesy is the perfect PUP to get us a hatrick for the first time ever.

[/quote]

No pressure then!!!

Thanks for the kind intro Nutty. A bit nervous but really looking forward to picking this week. Keep the picks coming PUPs and hopefully we can take the bookies to the cleaners again this week.

I''ll be back soon with my pick but for now let the games begin...Best of luck everyone.

Good evening Nutty,good luck to you Hughesy and in fact to all you other PUPs out there.

The Vice President of the unmentionables is joining his Chairman this week and is off to Jockland.For me it is two weeks in a row following Airdries 11-0 win (get in there!) so it just has to be a home win for PARTICK THISTLE in the cup replay v non league Culter.[Y]

Nutty, I may be mistaken but didn''t you used to include links to some form websites with league tables and results etc previously? There was one I used quite often last season, and I can''t remember what it was, do you still have those links?

Getafe -v- BARCELONA AWAY WIN

Barca have yet to lose this season and have 32 pts with a GD of +28. Getafe are on 10 pts with a GD of -6.

Good Luck everyone.

I''m with Beaus on this one.

Partick Thistle should be good for a home win in the scotish cup this weekend.

All the best to Hughesy and this weeks pups.

Well at 1/16 Ricky Martin wil have to wait a bit longer if he''s relying on you two to stump up the cash wont he? I''m going to be a bit braver and go to Italy where A C Milan are going to beat Chievo at 1/4. Good luck Hughesy and see you on the 9th.

I''m going to the BSB Prem - Newport V Luton - Away win[Y]Newport in relegation zone, the hatters are just outside the playoff''sGood luck Hughesy

HOOOOOOOZE!Scottish League Division 3 for me this week.ALLOA (3-2-0 at home, 2nd in the league) should have too much for bottom of the league East Stirling (0-0-5 away from home, -14 GD).

Evening all.On the bet365 site it states that ''You will need to play

through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a

withdrawal.''Forgive my thickness, but what do they mean by that?

Do they mean the deposit of £10.00 + bonus of £200.00 x 3 equalling the

sum of £630.00 before you can withdraw any winnings ?

I joined last week Shyster (and bagged a 9 team accumulator!) and the terms are the bonus matches your biggest deposit, which in my case was £10. This means they give me £10 to play with, but cannot draw out that £10 until I have wagered £60. The winnings from my accumulator are withdrawable immediately. Hope this makes sense!Out of interest Eddie - did you claim us any bonus when you opened the account? If you had put £200 in the account, they would have matched it - guaranteeing the first half of next seasons bets!I''ll be back later with my selection for this week Hooze!

I have of course met and toured with Ricky Martin.  No, not *that* Ricky Martin, but the other one.  You know.  Livin'' La Vida Loca! And, um, the other hit single which sounded like Livin'' La Vida Loca! So what would I pick this week?  Well now.

He''s into centre midfield, jellied eels, apples and pears

He''s runs around in circles, gets forward when he dares

He''ll make you take your shirt off and go fouling in the rain

He''ll make you live his crazy life with that headless chicken brain

Going to make you go insane (Alright!)

[CHORUS:]
Upside, inside left

He''s Nigel Reo-Coker

He''ll knock and pull you down

He''s Nigel Reo-Coker

He''s only five foot one, 

and his skin''s the color of mocha

Like a crap Ruel Fox

He''s Nigel Reo Coker

He''s Nigel Reo Coker

He''s Nigel Reo Coker-Coker (COME ON!)

He''s Nigel Reo Coker!

WEST HAM UNITED to beat Derby County please my good man.

[quote user="1eed5canary"]I joined last week Shyster (and bagged a 9 team accumulator!) and the terms are the bonus matches your biggest deposit, which in my case was £10. This means they give me £10 to play with, but cannot draw out that £10 until I have wagered £60. The winnings from my accumulator are withdrawable immediately. Hope this makes sense!Out of interest Eddie - did you claim us any bonus when you opened the account? If you had put £200 in the account, they would have matched it - guaranteeing the first half of next seasons bets!I''ll be back later with my selection for this week Hooze![/quote]

Cheers for clearing that up for me, 1eed5canary [img]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]Bloody good start with that 9 team accumulator.

Down to League 2 this week

Top of the table Southend to win at home vs Bristol Rovers

Good luck everyone, especially Hughesy. Lets get the hat trick

[quote user="1eed5canary"]I joined last week Shyster (and bagged a 9 team accumulator!) and the terms are the bonus matches your biggest deposit, which in my case was £10. This means they give me £10 to play with, but cannot draw out that £10 until I have wagered £60. The winnings from my accumulator are withdrawable immediately. Hope this makes sense!

Out of interest Eddie - did you claim us any bonus when you opened the account? If you had put £200 in the account, they would have matched it - guaranteeing the first half of next seasons bets!

I''ll be back later with my selection for this week Hooze!
[/quote]

That would have been a result but I didn''t. All we got was an extra tenner because I put a tenner in the week I couldn''t place the bet on Stan James or Ladbrokes. This was a nightmare the first few weeks and I never knew for sure that I would get the bet on because people were still selecting as if we had Billy. At least now we have the account with Bet365 and the PUPs are more used to it I am more confident I won''t have a problem. But if I had put £200 in Stan James then £200 in Ladbrokes we would have been up to £600 by the time we used 365 with no guarantee it would stop there.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Nutty, I may be mistaken but didn''t you used to include links to some form websites with league tables and results etc previously? There was one I used quite often last season, and I can''t remember what it was, do you still have those links?[/quote]

Here''s some buddy : -

http://www.soccerstats.com/index.asp

http://weekendfootball.co.uk/

http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics

http://www.goalwire.com/

http://www.statto.com/

http://www.oddschecker.com/

http://www.soccerway.com/

League 1 for me.

Home win Sheffield Wednesday to beat Leyton Orient.

Sheffield 7-1-0 at home and Orient 2-4-2 on the road. With top playing second Wednesday will see this as an opportunity to close the gap.

Kobenhavn to win at home against bottom club Koge in Denmark on Sunday.

The Stats - - - Kobenhavn - W11 D2 L3 and are top.

Koge - W1 D3 L12. Kobenhavn win is currently 1/6 with Bet365.

Good luck Hughsey and all Elite PUPs

MC

Should look before I pick, didn''t see that Herman''s already suggested this and posted the stats, but it''s a good''un so i''ll stick with it.

Scottish League Division Three for me. Alloa Athletic, who are W3 D2 L0 F10 A6 at home should beat East Stirlingshire who are W0 D0 L5 F4 A18 away, and are also pony[;)]

Alloa Athletic               v                East Stirlingshire              Home Win

Good luck everyone [:)]

I see we had another winner again last week so well done Lapp

My pick this week is MK Dons  v  Wycombe  -  Home win

Mk are flying high this season and Wycombe are struggling in the drop zone so it should be a home banker