Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Nearly crashed in to Ashton

Now whether thisĀ  is true or a wind up or not i havent a clue.....so dont quote me on this.....but............a freind of mine who works at the new colney hospital & is a manure supporter has just text me saying as he was speeding along colney lane to work that he nearly had a head on at the gates of the training ground as a car pulled across in front of him. He reckons it was Ashton & his agent & also said the bbc & itv camera crews were setting up!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd i hope this is true,a decent striker at last!

So im gonna have a ickle drive down the road & see what or if anything is happening there.

I want to believe it but i cant see it myself. This is like the rumour of Carl Cort spotted in Asda and the Binner sponsored car at Carrow Road. There are too many of these rumours gooing round so im gonna say please come true but i doubt it.

hope this is true!!!

if not then thats a good story to come up with. having said that if the bbc and itv were really there dont u think they would have said something?

Typical Man U fan.

One of my Man Utd (Norwich born and bred) friends emailed me a month ago to tell me his mate knew the cleaner who knew the cheif execs dog, and that Robert Green had already signed a pre-contract agreement with them. Load of rubbish!

They are a hilarious lot, those Utd fans...

We can only dream....

I thought he drove an "Ashton" Martin....

Don''t you just love all the hype!!!

Ashton actually rides a Raleigh Chopper, and his agent jogs alongside him holding an umbrella to protect him from the adverse weather conditions......

It''s true! I''ve just seen Ashton, pedalling furiously down Riverside towards Carrow Road-Ā with Graeme Souness chasing him with an extremely large butterfly net!Ā Ā OTBC ;~)

Worthy has been on SKY, just a standard boring Worthy interview.  Considering your mate saw ITV and BBC cameras and it was actually SKY, unless they buy the film off the B or ITV, I think he was talking rubbish.

[quote]Seriously he drives a Porsche he lives with his parents in the next village from where I live![/quote]

And you saw him in Asda last Saturday? ;-)

please God let it be ashton who comes here

and not someone like cresswell or scowcroft  if we get either of those 2 anybody can have my season ticket for the rest of the season

I saw the Sky Sports interview too.Ā  Nothing exciting, as usual!

I really hopes it Ashton too and not any of the others we have been hearing rumours about. Not sure if it will happen though

If he were to come to Norwich, he would be virtually guaranteed a starteding place. A club like Tottenham wouldn''t be able to offer that. Also, many players come to Norwich because it it a nice area for their families to settle, soming else for our favor.

However, would we be able to afford him. Spurs have reportedly offered 2.2 million pounds for him. Whilst we couldn''t offer that outright, we could offer, say, 1 million now plus maccy V (Can''t really see him playing for us again considering his absense even though we are in an injury crises). Then at the end of the season we can offer more with the next Premiership payments we will get (Providing we stay up!!).

Ultimately the desion would be down to Dean. I am quietly confident, with the secretive goings on, reminds me a lot of Huckerby last year! Call me stupid if you wish! whatever the outcome i have no doubt that the Worthy and the board pulled out all the stops to try and get him here, just as long as they dont waste money on players such as Scrowcroft if we fail.