Sign in to follow this  
Liam

N&P stand open for Ipswich beam back!

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/MatchTickets/0,,10355~2233094,00.html

More tickets. will be an awesome atmosphere if they sell out.

[quote user="morty"]Sometimes I am still frankly staggered as to how amazing our support is.
[/quote]

What is better news all funds going to the new season player budget, I wonder If we do go up, how many beam backs will we have, the writing is on the wall for a few sellout away games.  

Blimey, there will be more at Carrow Road than at poorman road at this rate

The poor old paupers still have thousands of tickets unsold - they can''t blame it on the game being televised this time

I wonder how much they have lost by not giving us a decent allocation ?

Went to ticket office this morning for beam back tickets only to find sold out,but told to ring mid day because there might be more released.Did so and have tickets in lower N&P. Come onnnnn

So whats the position of the screen then cause im in the snake pit, is there just one screen on the centre circle and the new seats in the N&P are right at the end?

[quote user="bloomers"]Went to ticket office this morning for beam back tickets only to find sold out,but told to ring mid day because there might be more released.Did so and have tickets in lower N&P. Come onnnnn[/quote]

do you know what seat and position you are in in relation to the screen?

The screen is on the back of a trailer. I''d suspect there will be a screen in front of each stand.

[quote user="City1st"]Blimey, there will be more at Carrow Road than at poorman road at this rate

The poor old paupers still have thousands of tickets unsold - they can''t blame it on the game being televised this time

I wonder how much they have lost by not giving us a decent allocation ?[/quote]Staggering isn''t it just how poor Ipswich support is these days, considering they have a cathment area similar to ours it''s surprising just how superior our fan base is to theirs.

This is a right result, phoned up yesterday, told sold out, phoned up today and seats in the N&P, bet they will all be sold out by tommorrow though. Gonna be a great result, wish we were being filmed then beamed back to Portaloo shit hole after every goal we score. If only i was an advanced computer hacker!

I bet there isnt many club in any league that gets this support! So proud to b yella n green!!

I can only imagine that there are 2 screens... still will find out Thursday!

Half of the seats are sold already!

OTBC!

[quote user="City1st"]Blimey, there will be more at Carrow Road than at poorman road at this rate The poor old paupers still have thousands of tickets unsold - they can''t blame it on the game being televised this time I wonder how much they have lost by not giving us a decent allocation ?[/quote]

Er - unlikely. If they got 24,000 v Palace recently they''ll sure as hell get the usual 29,000 or so v us! Make no mistake they will come out in force for this. my Ips--- work colleagues in the office in Bury St Edmunds are well up for it I can tell you.   

yer i know : D     i have my ticket in the n &p stand gona be a great match with hopefully a norwich win although ipswich are up for this and named it the game of their season!

err, wrong

As of monday morning there were thousands still unsold (I checked their online sale)

Of course they could be lying and were trying to sell tickets that were already sold. The Palace game had 24,000 because they were offering a ''binner for tenner'' deal. Season tricket holders were allowed to biy four tickets at a tenner each. Otherwise they had been scrapping along at around 17,000 - (suggest you check)

However whether or not they manage to pull in a few more rustics between now and kick off remains to be seen, but it was NOT unlikely that they had thousands left to sell as of Monday morn.

Does beg two questions. How come this match still has tickets unsold this close to the game if the binners are ''coming out in force'' and how many more tickets would they be needing to sell were City fans not been able to buy tickets for the home areas ?

I have never known so many ''come out of the woodwork'' so to speak, and buy tickets as soon as they went on sale. I would say that there is easily the same number of City fans got tickets in the home areas as the away allocation.

As for being ''up for it'' try getting a ticket for the home games against Derby and Coventry (would say they were not ''Derby'' games but someone will point out that ''one'' is).

Are we going to be allowed to drink in view of the pitch for the beam-back, or is it the same rules that apply for normal match days?To those discussing the seats, i heard a couple of days ago from an Ipswich supporting relative (i know very unfortunate) that they still had over 1000 left to sell, although half of them were limited view seats.

[quote user="priceyrice"]Are we going to be allowed to drink in view of the pitch for the beam-back, or is it the same rules that apply for normal match days?To those discussing the seats, i heard a couple of days ago from an Ipswich supporting relative (i know very unfortunate) that they still had over 1000 left to sell, although half of them were limited view seats.[/quote]Same rules I think.Which is why I went for the bar.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="priceyrice"]Are we going to be allowed to drink in view of the pitch for the beam-back, or is it the same rules that apply for normal match days?To those discussing the seats, i heard a couple of days ago from an Ipswich supporting relative (i know very unfortunate) that they still had over 1000 left to sell, although half of them were limited view seats.[/quote]Same rules I think.Which is why I went for the bar.[:)][/quote]damn it- looks like you have the right idea!

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="morty"][quote user="priceyrice"]Are we going to be allowed to drink in view of the pitch for the beam-back, or is it the same rules that apply for normal match days?

To those discussing the seats, i heard a couple of days ago from an Ipswich supporting relative (i know very unfortunate) that they still had over 1000 left to sell, although half of them were limited view seats.
[/quote]

Same rules I think.

Which is why I went for the bar.

[:)]
[/quote]

damn it- looks like you have the right idea!
[/quote]

I have only ever once watched a Norwich match in a bar, and that was because I was in Cyprus and we played Tamworth, I had all my family with me and the bar Understanably was empty. and was deserted after the match,

Sorry to take so long to reply to Hucks Boots,but my tickets in the N&P are block T,which is the first block from the City stand.Would still like to know where screen is.Proably front of Jarrold?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"] I have a ticket to the River end tomorow but will gladly swap for one in the Barlcay Lounge!

[/quote]

plus a tenner and i''ll think about it!![:P]