Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Probably deserves it's own thread...

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]Already posted in the match thread and the goals have been on Look East.[/quote]

Ever considered that some people live outside the Look East region? [:)] No, of course you didn''t [:)]

You know I used to love this site Raymond but it''s comments like that that keep decent people away.

I didn''t know it had already been posted.

Anyway, otbc.

[quote user="AndyJR"]think my father used to call it Turn and shoot''... http://yfrog.com/n878gz Super ghoul.[/quote]

Where did you get all those angles from?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]Not entirely unlike Justin Fashanu against Liverpool...[/quote]Is that on you tube? It keeps being referred to today.[/quote]WITS,[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owCt1dGrK2E[/url]Crofty''s was good but Fash''s was in a different league!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day HatTrick"]Can''t believe that some haven''t ever seen Fash''s goal![/quote]I didn''t support or even do football back then.[/quote]I know, that''s what I thought! I am 13 and I must have seen it at least 25 times!

Not seen that for a while - Anyone else notice our youngest ever substitute in NCFC''s history warming up on the sidelines?

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]Already posted in the match thread and the goals have been on Look East.[/quote]

Yeah what a bastard, we hate havin duplicate posts on here. It takes up much needed space for all our intelligent debate. It wasn''t as if it was anything special[;)].

Seriously thanks for the post Andy JR, I didn''t see Look East or knew to trawl through the match thread.

I was at the game when Fashanu got that marvellous goal and at the time I had no idea that his salute was not as manly as it could be.

If anyone goes a looking at his strike on Youtube have a little look at "Frank Worthington super goal!" while you are on there, another of my favourites and it''s against the scum.

cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Didn''t mean to imply Fash''s celebration wasn''t manly; quite the opposite in fact.

Certainly more manly than the riotous hugs of today for sure [:)]
[/quote]

I didn''t mean to imply that you meant to immply it wasn''t manly. I meant that at that time I wasn''t aware of his sexuality, I don''t think that anyone out side of ring of friendship was.

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Didn''t mean to imply Fash''s celebration wasn''t manly; quite the opposite in fact. Certainly more manly than the riotous hugs of today for sure [:)][/quote]

I didn''t mean to imply that you meant to immply it wasn''t manly. I meant that at that time I wasn''t aware of his sexuality, I don''t think that anyone out side of ring of friendship was.

[/quote]loltongue twister anyone?

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.[/quote]For the record, a saying I use frequently in my workplace is: "oh for fuck''s sake you fucking wanker".

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.[/quote]For the record, a saying I use frequently in my workplace is: "oh for fuck''s sake you fucking wanker".[/quote]I''d be up on a disciplinary and suspended if I said that at work...

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Alex"]Not seen that for a while - Anyone else notice our youngest ever substitute in NCFC''s history warming up on the sidelines?[/quote]

The ball boy

[/quote]

I realised that NBS, just making light hearted reference to the way he was running alongside the touchline [;)]

Thanks very much for that, its a cracker!

Oh and to quieten the resident cynics, this is the only way I would have got to see the goal as I''m currently in Africa, and can''t get on youtube.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise. Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]

A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.
[/quote]

For the record, a saying I use frequently in my workplace is: "oh for fuck''s sake you fucking wanker".
[/quote]

[:D][Y]

I enjoyed that,nearly as good as the goal.Cheers Andy for the link.Who is the geezer on the bus?

[quote user="AndyJR"]You know I used to love this site Raymond but it''s comments like that that keep decent people away. I didn''t know it had already been posted. Anyway, otbc.[/quote]

Don''t fret Andy......Thanks for the post and link.

Anyway, I personally find individuals who find it necessary (loike Githard) to continually change their posting identity, are frankly, more annoying than the duplicate posts.....At least the mods can merge duplicate posts.... 

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.[/quote]For the record, a saying I use frequently in my workplace is: "oh for fuck''s sake you fucking wanker".[/quote]I''d be up on a disciplinary and suspended if I said that at work...[/quote]But you don''t work in the Ipswich Town ticket office.