Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Grant Holt - Cheat!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="paul moy"]I''m simply amazed at the number of folks here that are defending a player diving.  It saddens me.[/quote]

Its beacuse he is team captain i think. Had it been Jackson, Wilbry, or anyother striker they would all agree im sure!

[/quote] No, you''re quite wrong Banana. Although, i think you probably have frustrated people more (probably the thing youre best at) by calling our captain and top scorer a cheat...Do you see, why that might annoy some people? Of course you don''t, you''re a pleb.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="paul moy"]I''m simply amazed at the number of folks here that are defending a player diving.  It saddens me.[/quote]

Its beacuse he is team captain i think. Had it been Jackson, Wilbry, or anyother striker they would all agree im sure!

[/quote]

No, you''re quite wrong Banana. Although, i think you probably have frustrated people more (probably the thing youre best at) by calling our captain and top scorer a cheat...

Do you see, why that might annoy some people? Of course you don''t, you''re a pleb.
[/quote]

... but those that call other players cheats while condoning it for their own team are hypocrites. Incidentally, Hucks in his report on another thread states that he believed the ref was correct to book Holt.....

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''m sure Grant Holt will be delighted to hear that his own ''fans'' are calling him a cheat.

My how Delia Smith has dumbed this club down to it''s absolute core.

Pathetic.
[/quote]

Indeed.

But not all fans, just a few on here

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

No, you''re quite wrong Banana. Although, i think you probably have frustrated people more (probably the thing youre best at) by calling our captain and top scorer a cheat...

Do you see, why that might annoy some people? Of course you don''t, you''re a pleb.
[/quote]

... but those that call other players cheats while condoning it for their own team are hypocrites. Incidentally, Hucks in his report on another thread states that he believed the ref was correct to book Holt.....

[/quote]

Did he also call Holty a cheat?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did he need to ?

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did he need to ?

[/quote]

Did he then?  See what im doing there, it''s called answering a question with a question because I don''t know the answer.  So I''m waiting for you to tell me did he actually say Holty was a cheat?

A simple yes he did or no he didn''t would suffice

Oh no, the happy clappers aren''t happy Holt tried to help win the games by breaking the rule. Their lovely Norwich wouldn''t do that. Bet you all want Mark Fotheringham back to be captain, he''s much better then the ''cheat'' Holt.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Oh no, the happy clappers aren''t happy Holt tried to help win the games by breaking the rule. Their lovely Norwich wouldn''t do that. Bet you all want Mark Fotheringham back to be captain, he''s much better then the ''cheat'' Holt.
[/quote]

Not ALL of us [;)]  I wouldn''t have Fozzy back to clean Holty''s boots

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did he need to ?

[/quote]

Did he then?  See what im doing there, it''s called answering a question with a question because I don''t know the answer.  So I''m waiting for you to tell me did he actually say Holty was a cheat?

A simple yes he did or no he didn''t would suffice

[/quote]

I think that perhaps he was insinuating that Holty may indeed have been trying to take advantage of the situation.... just as the ref and Neil also thought....... [:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]paul moy has a wonderful ability in not answering questions properly. Are you a politician?[/quote]

I think it may have more to do with you not understanding the answers, Gingerpele.

Of course, blame everyone else. Definatly a politician.

I have asked you twice now, have you seen the replay? Its a simple yes or no answer, i''m not giving my opinion either way, i just want to know if you''ve seen the replay, or if your purely going off Neil Adams commentary. In which case, if he says NCFC are piss poor, and Ipswich are the club we should all be supporting would you still listen to him? I didn''t realise he was the God of football.....

And also, who has been accusing other players of cheating, but saying Holt isn''t a cheat in this thread? (Not saying there hasn''t been anyone, but an example would be nice)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Of course, blame everyone else. Definatly a politician. I have asked you twice now, have you seen the replay? Its a simple yes or no answer, i''m not giving my opinion either way, i just want to know if you''ve seen the replay, or if your purely going off Neil Adams commentary. In which case, if he says NCFC are piss poor, and Ipswich are the club we should all be supporting would you still listen to him? I didn''t realise he was the God of football.....[/quote]

Yes, I watched it, but obviously not from the same angle that Neil, Hucks or the ref saw it, who all apparently had pretty similar opinions. Need I say more.....

Aren''t there two different views of it?

First, the one of, no replay view that everyone in the ground had, and pretty much everyone thought he dived.

But in the replays, their is definatly contact is their not? Which means, even thought it may have appeared to be a dive in the game, he didn''t actually dive.

Unless i''m watching the wrong footage, there is only one angle, and its only shown once, and personally i can''t really tell if he was going down already. But their was contact.

Hahah, good god man, what are you, a man or a mouse? [:D][:D]

Oh dear Paul...no-one you''re using to back up your point has called Holt a cheat, or even said he was cheating...As rare as it is for me to say, i agree wholeheartedly with Ginger Pele.And no Paul, you needn''t say more, unless you want to make yourself look even more silly! [:)]

A cheat is someone who takes performance enhancing drugs... or lays bets on fixed games... or demands a transfer after signing a 3 year contract etc etc.Any player in a City shirt who uses which ever means are available to him to win games is a winner. To hear him being called a cheat says so very much about what has become of our nice little club with it''s nice little sporting family audience.If you as an individual can''t observe that Smith has NCFC down then you''re clearly part of the problem. It makes what Paul Lambert and the team have achieved over the past 2 seasons even more remarkable.

[quote user="hogesar"]Oh dear Paul...no-one you''re using to back up your point has called Holt a cheat, or even said he was cheating...As rare as it is for me to say, i agree wholeheartedly with Ginger Pele.And no Paul, you needn''t say more, unless you want to make yourself look even more silly! [:)][/quote]

So if Andy Johnson of Crystal Palace dives, or Chris Brown of Preston dives, he''s a cheating scumbag. But if Grant Holt does the same thing it''s perfectly ok because everyone does it.

Great logic from chavvy kids. It''s why I never come on this message board any more. Full of crap.

Who are you calling a chavy kid? I don''t know hogesar very well. But he is definatly not a chvvy kid.

And you ought to go look at the replies you go to your post in Wazzys Ref review thread. Maybe realise your not held in very high regard anyway.

And why do people keep on bringing up people accusing others of being cheats. When i haven''t seen (i haven''t read the whole thread though) anyone saying (apart from the anti-Holt people) they are/have accused anyone else of cheating.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Who are you calling a chavy kid? I don''t know hogesar very well. But he is definatly not a chvvy kid.

And you ought to go look at the replies you go to your post in Wazzys Ref review thread. Maybe realise your not held in very high regard anyway.[/quote]

I was replying to Cluck, not you

That makes no sense.

And firstly you had quoted Hogesar. Secondly i never mentioned me. And thirdly, Cluck isn''t a chavy kid either?

I''ve avoided coming on here since Saturday to try and avoid threads like this... how damn fickle are some of our fans??

Turning on our captain, talisman and leading scorer?? Without Grant Holt we certainly wouldn''t be in the top half of this league and I have my doubts as to wether we''d be playing in this league if he hadn''t joined us.

The bubble of pure rage that has grown in me at reading this drivel is alarming. Holt to us is absoloutely priceless and irresplacable.

Be thankful he''s ours, you''ll miss him when he eventually isn''t here...

[quote user="Rock The Boat"] It''s why I never come on this message board any more. Full of crap.[/quote]

Blimey! Another one!! Soon there''ll be more people who don''t come on here anymore than there are post!

We never had this trouble when we were cr@p.. this board was rocking back then....