Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich vs Burnley live match chat thread!!

WITS, the original stream froze, then I got asked to download vshare, did that and now have a perfrect video stream no sound though but got snorefolk!

As I posted above there is a new link on soccerlive.net you have to download v share plug in takes a few seconds is free and the stream is perfect with commentry.

[quote user="shefcanary"]WITS, the original stream froze, then I got asked to download vshare, did that and now have a perfrect video stream no sound though but got snorefolk![/quote]Seems to be on mute when first starting.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Can we get a goal please? Come on Holty, about time you smashed a few in!![/quote]

Never mind Holty getting a few how about Jackson

Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

Just seen the goal again was a definate foul on Jackson.

[quote user="Planet X"]Jackson was a fault for the goal he wend down to easily and lost procession and they scored.We need a decent striker that''s been obvious to anyoneGlad stream has been excellent

[/quote]Bullshit .... he was clearly fouled.I am not a fan of Jackson at all ... but it was a clear foul.

[quote user="JF"]Just seen the goal again was a definate foul on Jackson.[/quote]Push in back even burnley player put his hands up straight away to say "What me never" was a foul but I wouldn''t have gone down with a simple push in the back.

Use link one on the soccerlivetv.net stream site. I had to download a plug in but it doesnt freeze at all and the quality is better than the other one