Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends CityAngel and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3

Borussia Dortmund

2:30 Sat

1/5

Linfield

3:00 Sat

1/3

Livingstone

3:00 Sat

1/16

Man Utd

5:15 Sat

1/8

Ajax

1:30 Sun

4/9

Napoli

7:45 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £26.83p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports and the return would only be £21.19. Which again is a big difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Thanks again Angel, these are an excellent set of picks and great odds from Billy. We’ve got three this afternoon and one this evening. Hopefully we will be undefeated overnight and still be in the hunt when Napoli play tomorrow evening.

Good luck everyone ……[:)].........

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]norwich draw...[y][/quote]

e i e i e i o up the pups league i go [;)]

[/quote]

You really are a moron.  Celebrating a Norwich draw seconds after the final whistle

That''s unlucky Angel. The curse of Linfield was back again this week as they conceded well into added on time. Livingstone managed to hold on and win 2-1 after going down to 10.

It was a brave effort so don''t be disheartened, we will win again soon.

I know theres no sorrys on here but I''m gutted I picked Linfield CA, not for the League but because it was one of the six. No doubt you will end up 5/6 again and it was a great effort

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]I know theres no sorrys on here but I''m gutted I picked Linfield CA, not for the League but because it was one of the six. No doubt you will end up 5/6 again and it was a great effort[/quote]No worries DD, I am sure the majority of us would have had Linfield in our final 6. We need a good spread of picks and yours looked certain.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]I know theres no sorrys on here but I''m gutted I picked Linfield CA, not for the League but because it was one of the six. No doubt you will end up 5/6 again and it was a great effort[/quote]

Dont worry Doris, I picked them, never mind there''s always next week .

The more I think about it the more I am annoyed with myself, was going to stick with the English clubs for my 6 picks then talked myself into being a bit more adventurous and look what happens.

Then to make it worse hubby tells me tonight '''' I told you not to change your mind '''' [:D]

I know we don''t have to say we''re sorry so I won''t but dont you feel a horrible sense of disappointment as if you''ve let everyone down when you''re in charge. [:(]

But if you had picked six English teams would they have all come in? Its unlikely knowing how unpredictable the English leagues can be - Even Man U were fortunate to win. Getting all six is tough and needs some luck, which is why it only happens every now and again. Linfield were 1/8 with some bookies so that shows you what the experts thought!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]But if you had picked six English teams would they have all come in? Its unlikely knowing how unpredictable the English leagues can be - Even Man U were fortunate to win. Getting all six is tough and needs some luck, which is why it only happens every now and again. Linfield were 1/8 with some bookies so that shows you what the experts thought!
[/quote]

Thats true, oh well I''ll stop thinking about it and move on [:D] Hope whoever is doing it next week hits the jackpot for us.

Bad luck CA.  No disgrace in it by any means though.I see my pick was postponed - am I allowed to change it?  If so I''ll jump on the Manchester City bandwagon.  If not then no worries.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Never mind CA. It''s been a tough season for all pickers so far and I don''t see it getting any easier.

You can only do your best.
[/quote]

Thanks for that [:D]