Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

WatlingSouthChase would know what to do, but so does Bowkett

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

1.  I see that you and Robert have decided what I meant by ''push''. Clever but not ultimately very bright of you.

Come again.

OTBC

[/quote]

Well, I tried. I asked you what it meant, and suggested my own definition - to take a gamble to try and move the club forward. If that''s not what you meant, fair enough.

What did you mean?

[/quote]Oh god.  please don''t tell me that you asked the Turing test failure a direct question...I''ll see you on page 38 !

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Crafty, please see your last post aimed at me where you infer that binner tactics are being employed by myself. You do know that a binner is an Ipswich fan, presumably ( I know it''s dangerous to presume).

So there you go. Incidentally, I note that you ignore everything else to continue with a futile point scoring effort.

I''ll stand my ground, be it on the banks of the Wensum or not. You call me pathetic but, ultimately, it was you that posted the anti Delia misogynistic tripe on the ncisa site and you are the one who doesn''t have the balls to stand up for "your view". Oh, hang on, Delia is alright this week...is that why your article disappeared...?[/quote]Boy, you aren scrapping the barrel now. Making up allegations about some one that is not true is a Binner trick and means that I feel you are lowering yourself to a standard that is not one that is worthy. To take that as an accusation that you are a Piswich supporter is ludicrous but, unfortunately, not surprising. I have stood by my view about Delia as it''s my name on the article and I have posted a summary of those comments on here but let''s not let facts get in the way of your childishness. Since that article I have submitted another which the last time I looked is the current article on the NCISA site and so far as I''m aware previous articles are not archived but simply overwritten. I know this doesn''t fit with your conspiracy agenda but hey ho, tough luck. My criticism of parts of Delia''s record  at NCFC is hardly misogynous unless of course in your book to criticise someone means you hate anyone of that gender. You don''t like my views, fine that''s your perogative but what I find distasteful is your opinion that any view on Delia other than your own is to be met with abuse and smearing propoganda. Perhaps you should change your user name to Goebbels.

There was me thinking your next rant was long overdue...voilà!!

Boy? Childish? I think it''s you that needs to grow up old son, I don''t have a problem being honest about my true feelings, I''ll post them on here, I''ll tell people in person, the message will be the same. As I''ve previously stated, it''s not that Delia is beyond reproach, I''ve noticed on this board and in your article that several ncisa members, some of them committee members appear to be irrationally anti Delia.

I''ve heard several of these people state in no uncertain terms what their feelings are on our majority shareholder, yet none will publicly state them.

So you think I should adopt a Nazi as my username? Like I said earlier, grow up...

Just in case anyone was worried, I made it home from work today, crossed the roads by myself and even tied my own shoelaces when they came undone. I''m now off to play darts, not the magnetic ones but proper pointy ones. I''ve promised I''ll be careful and I don''t even have to be in by ten even though it''s a school night..

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

One way to destroy or break up an institution or group......is to create infighting, distrust and disruption.....

Seems that an outsider with issues and an agenda against such a group, has got the ball rolling.....

[/quote]

Fully agree Mello hence my stopping posting.

It seems The Butler is no longer allowed an opinion without it being distorted,twisted and lied about to someones ends.

And to think I wasn''t even part of the "Worthy Out" campaign.

By the way , how did you become an honorary Geordie!

[/quote]

Now I didn''t respond to your last post because your idea of a discussion forum is to say your piece and take your ball home. How many times is that now BTW[|-)]

In reply to this post and indeed Mello''s insinuation I''d just like to say that for someone who''s not a member of NCISA I think I''m supportive of them to quite a degree. Whilst you single me out as having some sort of agenda I''d just like to point out that I have given up time to do practical things in support of NCISA. In fact how many NCISA Committee Members sold more NCISA raffle tickets than me?

Oh, and if you want to be a geordie like flip flop yello then come on this forum and tell everyone how you come from the North East and came to Carrow Road for the first time to watch Newcassselll in 1988 and thoroughly enjoyed the banter with the Norwich fans.

To go back to your earlier post

[quote user="The Butler"]

I have come onto this thread, just once more to answer “points” that have been wrongly stated by the usual suspects.

The reason I stopped posting was not a “hissy” fit as it has been described but to try and retain some dignity for NCISA. For the current acting chairman to watch while the honorary vice president eggs on posters to attack NCISA, an organisation he has been involved and served  since its inception, was beyond acceptance. I deemed it better to “walk away”

To take issue with the anti Delia accusations, I challenged Nutty several pages back to quote, from this thread, where I had made such a statement. He admitted no such statement had been made. Yet still references are made to these mythical words.

Nutty speaks of his honesty yet is quite happy to try and perpetuate myths and encourage others to emphasise those untruths, to what end I can only guess. Perhaps it is seated in the “Worthy out” saga.

It seems that the hatred of NCISA by some on this forum is so tangible that no matter what actions are taken they will always try and find a way to denigrate it. That is what I think Beau was referring to, having now been on the receiving end of it.

Duncan to even suggest that censorship of articles should take place is an insult. Do we submit them to you or who for approval? Down that road is dictatorship and the loss of the freedoms that you use in plenty.

I have still had no alternative put forward to my ORIGINAL post that the best football and  football results came under the Chase era.

[/quote]

Could you tell me what myths I have perpetuated and what untruths I''ve encouraged others to emphasise? I stand by every word I have posted on this thread where as you have already admitted to making things up but called it poetic licence.

I expect this will be another question that goes unanswered.

[/quote]

Never said I was actually a Geordie, did I really say I was a Geordie?......I resided in the North East in my late teens onwards, and I''ve lived all over the Country - but was actually born much further South than Geordieland. Not Surrey though - like where our majority shareholder is from. Do you have a problem with non-Norfolks? I have mates who are Geordies, Mancs, Scousers, Brummies, Jocks, Cockneys, Taffs, Irish, Yanks, Canadians, Dutch, Norgies and Danes and even Norfolkarians.

Just to name but a few of the diversity of folk I have bonded and made good friendships with in the nature of my employment . It was some of my Geordie mates who I worked alongside with, who invited me along to watch Norwich play Newcastle as it was Mirandeeeeena''s first game for the Geordies, that''s when I got the bug for the Canaries... I also travelled with the Geordie clan to Forest and Wednesday and other games that I vaguely recall.....Definitely not a Geordie though.....But you can carry on assuming that I am - but, it''s certainly not a fact.....I have travelled far and wide.....and many years ago, finally settled in Naarfalk with a local lass - who is also not a Geordie.

But I know that you''re still a fen-gibbon.....or maybe a bayer-product from a peat bog.  

Anyway.....Do you know who or what, funded the extension on the back of the Barclay?

I''m sure that you do.....

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]There was me thinking your next rant was long overdue...voilà!!

Boy? Childish? I think it''s you that needs to grow up old son, I don''t have a problem being honest about my true feelings, I''ll post them on here, I''ll tell people in person, the message will be the same. As I''ve previously stated, it''s not that Delia is beyond reproach, I''ve noticed on this board and in your article that several ncisa members, some of them committee members appear to be irrationally anti Delia.

I''ve heard several of these people state in no uncertain terms what their feelings are on our majority shareholder, yet none will publicly state them.

So you think I should adopt a Nazi as my username? Like I said earlier, grow up...

Just in case anyone was worried, I made it home from work today, crossed the roads by myself and even tied my own shoelaces when they came undone. I''m now off to play darts, not the magnetic ones but proper pointy ones. I''ve promised I''ll be careful and I don''t even have to be in by ten even though it''s a school night..[/quote]What has this to do with me and my article? My article that you are so disturbed by doesn''t refer to other NCISA members. It carries my name  and my posts on this board under my name make clear my thoughts on Delia so you can''t say that I don''t publicly state them. If that is your issue then I''m the wrong tree to be barking up. Why you keep trying to link me into your conspiracy theories about NCISA is beyond me as I hold no office within that organisation and am merely a paid-up member. As for rants I think most rational people reading these posts will know that they are not rants but is just another example of how you try to twist responses to suit your own convoluted thought processes. Like I said earlier perhaps Goebbels is a better username for you. 

I''d better get this posted befor the boy comes home and puts my head in the oven....

Beaus - We can''t have a truce because there is no war. I will continue to post what I like on this messageboard whether it pleases or offends. It''s all there in record, so all I would ask is that you have a quick check to be sure that I have posted what you have been told I posted before you take issue with me. Of course you don''t have to. If taking what I post seriously is a crime then I am guilty but remain in good humour throughout. I would just like the issue with Bayer Social Club and the NCISA money cleared up. If you have records of money going to the club then you have far greater problems than a father and sons posts on an internet message board.

Mello - glad you like it here geordie boy, good on yer pet! As for the Barclay Extension - I was always under the impression that the secret was about how much it cost and not about who paid for it. I remember Delia refusing to divulge the cost. She said something about not having to say how much it cost, how it was her business and they liked to keep some things in the family. Now it could well be that she was not talking about her money, but surely if she was talking about the clubs money, Bellers transfer fee, more questions would have been asked. Or answered! Get Tangie on the case.

Babes - Chase never made a push of any sort. In fact he usually did the opposite.

As for player trading - again you are off beam. It was player selling. Chase inherited some great players from Sir Arthur. They included Watson, Woods, Bruce, Drinkell, Phelan and Gordon. They were all sold for over 6m. Chase tried but couldn''t finance anything withe his own player trading. Some players were sold for more than he paid but he paid too much money for too many duds.I reckon his player trading broke even. I think it worked out at about 12m in and 12m out give or take. You do the sums if you want confirmation. But of course he still had Sutton and Fox to sell for for 7.25m. Those figures are the recipe for disaster in my view. For his player trading to remain succesfull he would have to inherit 6m worth of players from Sir Arthur every few years. Or continually produce a Chris Sutton.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''d better get this posted befor the boy comes home and puts my head in the oven....

Beaus - We can''t have a truce because there is no war. I will continue to post what I like on this messageboard whether it pleases or offends. It''s all there in record, so all I would ask is that you have a quick check to be sure that I have posted what you have been told I posted before you take issue with me. Of course you don''t have to. If taking what I post seriously is a crime then I am guilty but remain in good humour throughout. I would just like the issue with Bayer Social Club and the NCISA money cleared up. If you have records of money going to the club then you have far greater problems than a father and sons posts on an internet message board.

Mello - glad you like it here geordie boy, good on yer pet! As for the Barclay Extension - I was always under the impression that the secret was about how much it cost and not about who paid for it. I remember Delia refusing to divulge the cost. She said something about not having to say how much it cost, how it was her business and they liked to keep some things in the family. Now it could well be that she was not talking about her money, but surely if she was talking about the clubs money, Bellers transfer fee, more questions would have been asked. Or answered! Get Tangie on the case.

Babes - Chase never made a push of any sort. In fact he usually did the opposite.

As for player trading - again you are off beam. It was player selling. Chase inherited some great players from Sir Arthur. They included Watson, Woods, Bruce, Drinkell, Phelan and Gordon. They were all sold for over 6m. Chase tried but couldn''t finance anything withe his own player trading. Some players were sold for more than he paid but he paid too much money for too many duds.I reckon his player trading broke even. I think it worked out at about 12m in and 12m out give or take. You do the sums if you want confirmation. But of course he still had Sutton and Fox to sell for for 7.25m. Those figures are the recipe for disaster in my view. For his player trading to remain succesfull he would have to inherit 6m worth of players from Sir Arthur every few years. Or continually produce a Chris Sutton.

[/quote]

Geography not your strong point then......But you certainly have a first-class degree in waffle.....

Gimme six.....

Christ... Crafty you are boring. What does your article where you are irrationally anti Delia have to do with you? Are you in Scooby Doos gang? As for what I''ve heard others say... Do you honestly believe you are THAT important? I''ve heard it from numerous people attached to ncisa, when they''re man enough to stand behind their true beliefs..

And I''m still a Nazi? Ignorant. My grandfather died at Auschwitz...

He fell off a machine gun turret...;-)

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Geography not your strong point then......But you certainly have a first-class degree in waffle.....

Gimme six.....

[/quote]

Apparently its from one of them American degree mills into the bargain.

Yer pays yer money and yer takes yer choice.

OTBC

[/quote]

OTBC

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Christ... Crafty you are boring. What does your article where you are irrationally anti Delia have to do with you? Are you in Scooby Doos gang? As for what I''ve heard others say... Do you honestly believe you are THAT important? I''ve heard it from numerous people attached to ncisa, when they''re man enough to stand behind their true beliefs..

He fell off a machine gun turret...;-)[/quote]You are the onne that keeps going on about my article and trying to use it to attack NCISA committee members not me. You clearly are looking for an argument for the sake of it irrespective of what is said and will use falsehoods and innuendos to promote it. You are no longer worth debatingf with as you have nothing of worth to say. Shame your grandfather wasn''t wearing non-slip soles!! 

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Christ... Crafty you are boring. What does your article where you are irrationally anti Delia have to do with you? Are you in Scooby Doos gang? As for what I''ve heard others say... Do you honestly believe you are THAT important? I''ve heard it from numerous people attached to ncisa, when they''re man enough to stand behind their true beliefs..

He fell off a machine gun turret...;-)[/quote]And this coming from the spawn of the forum Paranoid.Perfect. Thank you. I can die now.

[/quote]

Bumped for Beaus.

Lovely old job, 24 pages now[Y]

Babes should write articles.. he could have pictures in them ''n'' all.....

Crafty doesn''t have pictures[8-|]

He could be "The Gooler On The Sidebar"

Or "Dafty Clucks"

All with those pictures too[Y]

Once again last night I did my best to answer every point put my way, the player trading that underpinned our success, who paid for the Barclay Extension, I thought my post was reasonable in response to questions asked directly to me....

Once again there was nothing in return. Just two or three lovely pictures to look at. The reason why these threads become boring and descend into off topic borefests is because some of you prefer it that way. Is it because you''re incapable of taking part in reasonable discussion?

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

What do you mean by ''push'', BBB?

[/quote]

What the suits and owners distincly failed to give Lambert and the fans in January with the failure to get Elliott Bennett in.

All will be forgiven if between them they sort out an alternative via some successful loan arrangement.

However, if the opportunity for promotion via whatever route does not materialise for the lack of Lambert''s desired January push rumblings about missing a clear opportunity and ''prudence'' will resurface and be difficult to scotch.

I reckon that when a promotion opportunity to the Prem comes about such as we now have that one should push and invest in the managers judgement as we significantly did with Worthington & Hucks et al - and equally significantly did not do with O''Neill & Windass.

In football one should always be prepared to strike whilst the iron is hot - and push. How many times has an opportunity such as we have now ocurred in the last 15 years?

OTBC

Or "Dafty Clucks"

Once again last night I did my best to answer every point put my way, the player trading that underpinned our success, who paid for the Barclay Extension, I thought my post was reasonable in response to questions asked directly to me....

Once again there was nothing in return. Just two or three lovely pictures to look at. The reason why these threads become boring and descend into off topic borefests is because some of you prefer it that way. Is it because you''re incapable of taking part in reasonable discussion?

[/quote]

''A picture is worth a thousand words'' - Anonymous

A technique you yourself frequently use.

So why complain when the boot is on the other foot, eh Zigger?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I reckon that when a promotion opportunity to the Prem comes about such as we now have that one should push and invest in the managers judgement as we significantly did with Worthington & Hucks et al - and equally significantly did not do with O''Neill & Windass.

[/quote]

"WatlingSouthChase would know what to do, but so does Bowkett"

Well, well,well! So, after starting this thread by telling us Bowkett and Chase would know what to do (push) you now tell us they didn''t at all, and only dear old Delia  did.

Pretty strong that ganja you use Bly!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Well, well,well! So, after starting this thread by telling us Bowkett and Chase would know what to do (push) you now tell us they didn''t at all, and only dear old Delia  did.

Pretty strong that ganja you use Bly!

[/quote]

Well. well. You''re just like your leader and his progeny. So ultimately sour.

Chase made many good decisions during the halcyon years of this club pushing the club to heights never dreamed of and f*cked up at the end

Delia has made about 3 good decisions in 15 years,  including one push that I recall.

If you wish to have a constructive discussion feel free to join me on my other current thread as this one has been perverted by your Inner Circle group and its obsessions.

Otherwise I suggest you go back to sleep until the big boss calls when he''s finished cleaning the bogs.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Or "Dafty Clucks"

[/quote]

''A picture is worth a thousand words'' - Anonymous

A technique you yourself frequently use.

So why complain when the boot is on the other foot, eh Zigger?

OTBC

[/quote]

Not complaining, I like pictures[Y] It''s just a few words with them would help on a discussion forum. I think pictures would brighten up even the dullest article. The more pictures the better!

But having made the effort to reply to the questions directly put to me I wonder why none of those who asked them have  reciprocated.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][

If you wish to have a constructive discussion feel free to join me on my other current thread as this one has been perverted by your Inner Circle group and its obsessions.

[/quote]

There''s a picture for you....

What do you see when you peer into the glass?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

OTBC nevermind the waffle

So Bly, I take it you think Bowkett didn''t know what to do after all?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

OTBC nevermind the waffle

So Bly, I take it you think Bowkett didn''t know what to do after all?

[/quote]

Or even worse..........

Delia''s still running the show..........

[:S]

Got it! The penny has finally dropped.

Like with the NCISA  articles Bly''s latest post supercedes any earlier ones. So once he''s posted a new thread with his opinion of the day the old one with his opinion of yesterday becomes obsolete.

Beau asked for some feedback on what we thought of the role of NCISA, which is a subject that I commented on a while back shortly after the changeover of the chairman.

I said then that I thought NCISA would always be judged in the light of what it did in the past, to which Beau added a similar phrase of NCISA being "shackled to the past".

If my earlier comments led anyone to thinking that NCISA''s previous conduct was a "shackle" then I would apologise here if I created this impression. My post said that NCISA was set up as a pressure group with a specific objective of getting Chase out of office, and the momentum from that kept it going for several years after.

As a pressure group, I think it has been very effective and served a useful purpose. But as I said to Beau, I think that there is no longer any need for a pressure group (some of you may say there never was, but it''s like talking about the water that flowed under the bridge a long time ago). Maybe it''s time to wind up NCISA, say thank you guys for your time and effort and a job well done.

If people think there should a supporters social group or travel club, then drop the NCISA and start some anew. Yes, it will most likely be the same people getting involved but it wouldn''t be held to account for history.

On another note, I was quite taken aback by some of the heat generated on this thread, and yes there is an NCISA current involved in it, partly. I ducked out of the thread very early on as name-calling is not where I personally want to go.

Nutty Nigel, to illustrate a point, is one of my favourite posters and I find that on many occasions I''m agreeing with the facts that Nutty presents (in truth, if something is a fact by definition is is unarguable) and am in agreement with his analysis up to around 95% of his argument. Then often on that last five per cent I find my opinion goes off in completely the opposite direction to that of Nutty''s. I end up with a completely different conclusion. (Not always!)

It''s a bit weird when I can agree with so much but end up at the opposite end of the spectrum. So I think the last 5% is down to me have different life experiences to Nutty and so seeing things in a different perspective. And that leads me to the conclusion that the difference in so many arguements that we have on this message board can be down to us having only a limited amount of facts at our disposal and an awful lot of seeing things through our own perspective.

Another poster I respect, amongst many of you guys, is Mr. Carrow, who''s posts are often at the other end of the opinion pole from Nutty. Well I enjoy both of these posters because they both present a lot of facts to support their arguments and both come with an honesty in their opinions. As a result I can respect both of them even when they are holding different points of view, and not necessarily mine.

So stay cool, guys!

And while I''m rambling on, just to say I also enjoy the wit and banter. There''s a place for humour too, some of it is first-rate. That''s all I want to say, now I''ve got to go and walk the dogs.

YH

Judging your comments in opening this thread Bly and your comments over last couple of days about Bennett and not making the push does that mean that you would have been happy for some "successful player trading" to take place i.e. selling Grant Holt in the same way Sutton and Fox were by Chase during this window as well.

That would have been extremely unpopular to most people at Carrow Road.