Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Lambert has quit

[quote user="Nishclishbang"]And because his wife and 4 kids are still in Houston, Scotland, he''s never been ok with it and Burnley is a fk of a lot closer than Norwich.[/quote]

So is Newcastle, and he didn''t show any interest in that vacancy or the Boro vacancy!!!

[quote user="Nishclishbang"]And because his wife and 4 kids are still in Houston, Scotland, he''s never been ok with it and Burnley is a fk of a lot closer than Norwich.[/quote]

Whilst i would agree Burnley is closer than Norwich, you still wouldn''t call it close. Its still a fair old distance, some 220 odd miles. Hardly commuting distance.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]He hasnt resigned. the press conference will confirm this.

I have this on good authority.
[/quote]

Don''t you work at Archant/same office Jas? If so, I''m inclined to believe you - certainly more than any of the other rumours on here.

[quote user="DOGGER"]Thank God, he is not leaving, trust me
Lambert will stay hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

So why are Sky news teams outside at CR ??

[quote user="cityangel"]

Now discussing it on Radio Norfolk

[/quote]Sounds like they know bugger all.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote] now off to wrk FFS....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....will be checking iphone every 2 minutes lol

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="DOGGER"]Thank God, he is not leaving, trust meLambert will stay hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]All will be clear soon!!

If he wasn''t interested in the Burnley job why doesnt he just come out and say rather than cause this upset ??

[quote user="Willmeister"]What do you know Dogger or are you just BSing?[/quote]Bulls hitting mate, everyone else at it so thought i''d join in but it got boring quite quickly!!

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="DOGGER"]Thank God, he is not leaving, trust meLambert will stay hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]All will be clear soon!![/quote]Are you referring to the roads clearing at the end of rush hour or PL situation? [8-)]

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Willmeister"]What do you know Dogger or are you just BSing?[/quote]Bulls hitting mate, everyone else at it so thought i''d join in but it got boring quite quickly!![/quote]Damn it, you were starting to give me a slight sense of hope...

[/quote]

Can you tell us how you know please and put us out of our misery?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well snakepitcanary, i would have thought if he wanted to leave he would have done it this morning.....[/quote]My thinking as well, if he wanted out he wouldn have tendered his resignation at 9am and not been at the press conference.

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Willmeister"]What do you know Dogger or are you just BSing?
[/quote]

Bulls hitting mate, everyone else at it so thought i''d join in but it got boring quite quickly!!
[/quote]

Great, we now how ncfc fans winding up ncfc fans, if we weren''t worried enough already [:@]

cityangel, you have been a regular on this forum for ages :P and you have not realised that is a huge part of this forum.....

The OP i think was a bit of a wind up, although if Lambert does leave, he can now come and say i told you so.....But if Lambert had quit an hour ago, we would know by now....

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]I have a niggling feeling he will leave. If he wanted to stay he would of said this morning. I hope he turns out to stay at our club.[/quote]

Starting to not care if he leaves anymore. This has been dragging on for way too long and its a bit disrespectful to us the fans, who Lambert is constantly banging on about, to be left in the dark. If Lambert does want to leave a club on the up then to be honest Im not sure I want him here.

The thing is Hunter he hasn''t said anything either way it is the day long speculation from about 30-40 posters on here followed by 1000''s more checking in every few minutes, don''t write him off yet. It could be a dignified silence for all we know!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]cityangel, you have been a regular on this forum for ages :P and you have not realised that is a huge part of this forum..... The OP i think was a bit of a wind up, although if Lambert does leave, he can now come and say i told you so.....But if Lambert had quit an hour ago, we would know by now....[/quote]

I suspect that not many of us are in the mood for windups today.

As for Lambert, he says he loves and respects the fans well either say you''re leaving or say you dont want to talk to Burnley, dont leave us in limbo all night else I''ll drive to Dunston hall and sort you out.