Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

match review on dh6

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

It should read - Drury solid as usual not solid as usually [y]

and Martin was in the game, so how you can say he wasn''t im not sure.

[/quote]

Maybe because he was a professional footballer and you aren''t?

[/quote]

So because he was pro it means he knows if he was or wasn''t in the game? Chris martin was doing so much running into the corners and holding up the ball. JAckson did nothing appart from setting up crofts goal.

[/quote]He was also at the game watching it, and the review is his opinion, which clearly differs to yours.Sorry mate, but if I was asked to choose who knows more about footy, then my answer wouldn''t be fruit based.And how very dare you question Lord Huckerby of Carrow any way![/quote]

I was never hux''s biggest fan. And without adam drury I dont think we would have done as well as we did with hux.

[/quote]Lol, words fail me.[/quote]If God hadn''t felt naughty one day.  We''d never of had bananas and plums.

Legend ''with bells on''

I know, move on and all that -but I don''t half miss watching him tear teams apart.

Would loved to have seen Hucks and Hools in the same team.

You''re missed No.6 !

there really are some silly kids on here who need banning.  i am a banana is a prime example.

Hucks - any chance of a forum on your site to comment on your observations?

Notice that you didn''t comment on Ruddy''s performance which, for some reason, has been the focus of a lot of debate on here.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]All im doing is expressing my opinion.[/quote]you dont deserve one.

Thanks for your comments, there''s no real need for me to add a forum on my site, I''ve been a reader of the pinkun site for many years, it does a better job than i could ever hope to do

Hucks

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]Thanks for your comments, there''s no real need for me to add a forum on my site, I''ve been a reader of the pinkun site for many years, it does a better job than i could ever hope to do

Hucks[/quote]Now you''re retired, can you spill the beans on whether players read this site and talked about any of the comment? 

Hucks - Fair point but you get some right spanners on here!

What about Ruddy? What do you think of him so far?

There appears to be a lynch mob gathering on here but as far as I could see he didn''t do a bad job on Friday: two deflected goals which any goalie would have struggled with. His distribution and kicking seemed ok so I don''t see why he is blamed by some for the defeat. Perhaps the No 1 shirt is a big one to fill at NCFC and expectations are too high?

[quote user="W-H"]Hucks - Fair point but you get some right spanners on here! What about Ruddy? What do you think of him so far? There appears to be a lynch mob gathering on here but as far as I could see he didn''t do a bad job on Friday: two deflected goals which any goalie would have struggled with. His distribution and kicking seemed ok so I don''t see why he is blamed by some for the defeat. Perhaps the No 1 shirt is a big one to fill at NCFC and expectations are too high?[/quote]

Agreed. Hux, you obviously played a lot with the youngsters, including Joe Lewis. Do you think it was a mistake to let him go? I would happily have had him as our number one and Rudd as number 2. Ruddy just seemed nervous and uncomfortable on friday night, hopefully he will improve in time, but sadly he is no Fraser Forster.

Joe Lewis is showing that he''s nothing special. Mistake prone and with poor judgment, especially in coming for crosses.

[quote user="thirdlion"]Joe Lewis is showing that he''s nothing special. Mistake prone and with poor judgment, especially in coming for crosses.
[/quote]

and from what we''ve seen so far from Ruddy?

[quote user="AJ"]

[quote user="thirdlion"]Joe Lewis is showing that he''s nothing special. Mistake prone and with poor judgment, especially in coming for crosses. [/quote]

[/quote]I''m not saying Ruddy is going to be world class, I''m just not going to write the book on him after one game, which so many fans seem willing to do.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chris Kamara, Paul Merson, Andy Townsend, Lawro, Steve Claridge. All professional footballers, do you believe everything they say?

[quote user="thirdlion"][quote user="AJ"]

[quote user="thirdlion"]Joe Lewis is showing that he''s nothing special. Mistake prone and with poor judgment, especially in coming for crosses.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not saying Ruddy is going to be world class, I''m just not going to write the book on him after one game, which so many fans seem willing to do.
[/quote]

Me either, but from what we''ve seen in pre-season there''s a lot of things he needs to improve on, that''s all i''m saying! It''s not like i''m saying we should shut the door on him, it''s not like he let 7 goals past him.. Iw as just asking Hucks for his opinion on Lewis and Rudd

good stuff Hucks! an excellent site and a good review.I hope you were bamboozled by the skill on show at Eaton Park yesterday aswell. www.digitalnrg.moonfruit.com if ever you havent got anything to do on a sunday morning ;)

Nice to see you on here Hucks

I actually thought Chris Martin was one of our better players though.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chris Kamara, Paul Merson, Andy Townsend, Lawro, Steve Claridge. All professional footballers, do you believe everything they say?

[/quote]I think Kammy struggles to believe what he says most of the time.Unbelievable Jeff![;)]