Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

PFA Transfer List here -

Salif Diao would be a good player, although we probably don''t need anymore midfielders and his wages would be high. I thought Sam Hewson was suppose to be decent. Some other notable names on the list include Andy Marshall and Gary McSheffrey. Although I couldn''t get all the way through the list before losing the will to live.

Doh, meant to say that I would have him here in a shot. Quality player and wouldget shed load of goals in the Chump.

I mentioned him above, would be good as an impact sub, but we seem to have a few of them. Wouldn''t start him ahead of Martin or Holt and would be on too much to warm the bench. Beleive it or not hes 32 so probably doesn''t fit Lamberts thinking atm.

This will rot away too, like a leaf falling of on a tree.

I would like to say sorry on behalf of the Pinkun board.

Clubs do use this apparently although in the majority of cases these players will already have been touted round by their agents. Where it does become useful is to get info on lower league players

Players released by Premier League clubs -

Febian Brandy - Man U

Wayne Brown - Fulham

Salif Diao - Stoke

Marlon Harewood - Villa

Tom Heaton - Man U

Sam Hewson - Man U

Gary McSheffrey - Brum

Benjani - Man City

Eric Nevland - Fulham

Roy O''Donovan - Sunderland

Franck Queudrue - Brum

Ricardo Vas Te - Bolton

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink - Hull

I''d love to see Vennegoor of Hesselink here - I think he''d make a very good Champ striker

Wages might be a problem although he''s come from Celtic (skint) and Hull (even more skint)

Genuinely suprised Akinfenwa is listed as a free, he''s a good physical player who can dribble well ad knock in a few goals. I reckon he''d make a good replacement for Holt, altough he''s a bit like Ebanks Blake in the way that he looks strangely fat! Either way he''s had alot of interest from league 2 and league 1 in thepast and I don''t think his wages would be high.

But seriously out of all thse players on there Ade Akinbiyi, although maybe Nana will only appreciate that suggestion!

[quote user="freddyf105"]

Genuinely suprised Akinfenwa is listed as a free, he''s a good physical player who can dribble well ad knock in a few goals. I reckon he''d make a good replacement for Holt, altough he''s a bit like Ebanks Blake in the way that he looks strangely fat! Either way he''s had alot of interest from league 2 and league 1 in thepast and I don''t think his wages would be high.

But seriously out of all thse players on there Ade Akinbiyi, although maybe Nana will only appreciate that suggestion!

[/quote]He makes me look trim.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="freddyf105"]

[/quote]He makes me look trim.[/quote]

Yeah I find that abit confusing! But he scores the goals [:S]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="freddyf105"]

[/quote]He makes me look trim.[/quote]16 stone for a 5''11" man, he has to be fat.

[quote user="thirdlion"]Gary McSheffrey got released?[/quote]Has been pretty off form and struggling to get games for the past 2-3 seasons, but if he could re-capture his old performances at CCC level, he''d be worth a hard look.

A lot of these players past their peak a few years back and are now on their way down, but with high wages. I think Lamberts looking to find people to make a name for themselves here.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]Would love to see Venegoor of Hesselink here, would score for fun in the Championship, but I feel he may go to a better league.[/quote]I actually think that the Championship is now too strong for him.Was a good player 3-4 years ago, but really started to go downhill at Celtic and struggled to get games, and being fair he was bloody awful at Hull last season.For the sort of wages likely wanted, I think there are far superior options.