Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Would you have Andy Marshall back?

Up until a fortnight ago I would have said no way being JUDAS & all that. Two weeks ago however I took my Daughter to one of his new training sessions & had quite a chat with him. He showed a great deal of remorse for going to the scum & he regards Norwich as his club.

I think he could offer Rudd & Steer quite a lot.....Although maybe on dealing with crosses Rudd & Steer could offer him something!!!!

So on a freebie YES for me...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Yeah, why not. Water under the bridge and all that, I''m having trouble remembering why he was a Judas?[/quote]

Won player of the season, didn''t sign a new contract and went to Ipswich.

Ring any bells?
[/quote]

I was having a bit of fun with that one, but seriously why is it that players are not allowed to better themselves financially? 

His biggest problem if he came back would be winning over (our) fickle fans.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Yeah, why not. Water under the bridge and all that, I''m having trouble remembering why he was a Judas?[/quote]Won player of the season, didn''t sign a new contract and went to Ipswich.Ring any bells?[/quote]

I was having a bit of fun with that one, but seriously why is it that players are not allowed to better themselves financially? 

His biggest problem if he came back would be winning over (our) fickle fans.

[/quote]Ah right, lol.I just don''t think he''s up to it, regardless of history.

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Up until a fortnight ago I would have said no way being JUDAS & all that. Two weeks ago however I took my Daughter to one of his new training sessions & had quite a chat with him. He showed a great deal of remorse for going to the scum & he regards Norwich as his club.

I think he could offer Rudd & Steer quite a lot.....Although maybe on dealing with crosses Rudd & Steer could offer him something!!!!

So on a freebie YES for me...[/quote]He would say that though wouldn''t he! Especially if he''s hoping for a new contract back here. [^o)]

If he really did regard Norwich as his club he would have NEVER joined the scum. [8o|]

So a resounding NO from me! [N]

Our fans are very fickle at times, so im sure I could handle a footballer that displays similar traits.Im sure if he ended up playing for us and started making crucial saves then we would all be chanting his name. Just see Harry Redknapp at Pompey.

[quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]If there was NO ONE else of any quality who could be brought in on loan or for a minimal fee, then it would have to be considered, even if he did have terrible distribution.[/quote]

I was going to say that surely his appalling kicking was reason enough not to want him back [:)]

In my opinion he really cant come back.

If he did, he would most certainly receive boos by thousands around the ground (unless Paul Lambert maybe come out and did some sort of ''get behind him'' speech) if he started well, he might turn the fans around but a bad start (or maybe as soon as things went wrong) would surely bring the boo boys out, and imo would have a disastorous effect on team morale and performance and wouldnt make for comfortabe viewing around Carrow road.

not only this, but hasnt he really spent the past few seasons as sub keeper for Millwall or Coventry, (not sure exactly where hes been) if im honest, id rather see Rudd played.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]I seriously doubt that.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]I seriously doubt that.[/quote]Lol, I don''t!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]I seriously doubt that.[/quote]

Lol, I don''t!
[/quote][:D][Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]I seriously doubt that.[/quote]

Lol, I don''t!
[/quote][:D][Y][/quote]Having a inmate backing you up, still don''t make you right.

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]You have good control of your balls then ctid? [;)]Seriously, I wouldn''t Marshall back because he was inconsistent with us towards the end of his time, he flaps and he went walkies down the road. Enough to say....''You are the weakest link, goodbye!''

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]I seriously doubt that.[/quote]

Lol, I don''t!
[/quote][:D][Y][/quote]Having a inmate backing you up, still don''t make you right.[/quote]get out of the wrong side of bed this morning Wiz???   it was said t+c lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]

You have good control of your balls then ctid? [;)]

Seriously, I wouldn''t Marshall back because he was inconsistent with us towards the end of his time, he flaps and he went walkies down the road. Enough to say....

''You are the weakest link, goodbye!''
[/quote]not always[;)]

Andy Marshall doesn''t appear to have the ''success-orientated'' mentality that Lambo likes to see...

Technically he''s pretty ordinary too; I was gobsmacked when he got employment at Villa!

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]You have good control of your balls then ctid? [;)]Seriously, I wouldn''t Marshall back because he was inconsistent with us towards the end of his time, he flaps and he went walkies down the road. Enough to say....''You are the weakest link, goodbye!''[/quote]not always[;)][/quote]Hahaha! Well, make sure they''re under control when we meet for that beer - I don''t want to get splashed [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]

Seriously, I wouldn''t Marshall back because he was inconsistent with us towards the end of his time, he flaps and he went walkies down the road. Enough to say....

[/quote]not always[;)][/quote]

Hahaha! Well, make sure they''re under control when we meet for that beer - I don''t want to get splashed [;)]
[/quote]lmfao...of course...probably have the wife with me so best behaviour lol(as always)[;)] She knows she is very lucky to have me[:D] or is it im lucky to have her...i do forget

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]You have good control of your balls then ctid? [;)]Seriously, I wouldn''t Marshall back because he was inconsistent with us towards the end of his time, he flaps and he went walkies down the road. Enough to say....''You are the weakest link, goodbye!''[/quote]not always[;)][/quote]Hahaha! Well, make sure they''re under control when we meet for that beer - I don''t want to get splashed [;)][/quote]lmfao...of course...probably have the wife with me so best behaviour lol(as always)[;)] She knows she is very lucky to have me[:D] or is it im lucky to have her...i do forget[/quote]I think I know who the lucky one is there lol.[;)]

Yes, if we couldn''t getFraser ForsterDavid MarshallSimon TraceyDick TracyTracey from "Birds of a Feather"Big Bird from Sesame StreetJamie Curetonetc. etc.So "No".

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]

[/quote]not always[;)][/quote]

Hahaha! Well, make sure they''re under control when we meet for that beer - I don''t want to get splashed [;)]
[/quote]lmfao...of course...probably have the wife with me so best behaviour lol(as always)[;)] She knows she is very lucky to have me[:D] or is it im lucky to have her...i do forget[/quote]

I think I know who the lucky one is there lol.

[;)]
[/quote]yes thnx for jogging my memory Morty, of course she is lucky to have ME[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]I could of kept us out 2 years ago...we were s  h i t[/quote]You have good control of your balls then ctid? [;)]Seriously, I wouldn''t Marshall back because he was inconsistent with us towards the end of his time, he flaps and he went walkies down the road. Enough to say....''You are the weakest link, goodbye!''[/quote]not always[;)][/quote]Hahaha! Well, make sure they''re under control when we meet for that beer - I don''t want to get splashed [;)][/quote]lmfao...of course...probably have the wife with me so best behaviour lol(as always)[;)] She knows she is very lucky to have me[:D] or is it im lucky to have her...i do forget[/quote]I think I know who the lucky one is there lol.[;)][/quote]yes thnx for jogging my memory Morty, of course she is lucky to have ME[;)][/quote][;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Played for us in the 90s ?  He must be 50 years old by now.
[/quote]Early thirties, nowt for a good keeper, and he still is, and he''s avalible on a free.[/quote]

Are you in love with him?

He is 35 years old and has made only  179 first team appearances for numerous clubs since leaving Norwich 9 seasons ago and has not made a first team appearance in over 12 months.

Now then Wiz if that means you think he is still worth a punt i am sorry but i have to disagree with you.