Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Tragic Binners and the EADT!

http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED29%20Nov%202004%2012%3A29%3A30%3A797

I see that useless rag the East Anglian Daily Times (if I''ve got their name wrong who cares?) Are up to their usual sad little tricks.

They have just released a T Shirt with the title ''Once a blue'' above a photograph of our Delia wearing a blue and white rosette.

Now this is the paper?, who forgot (or lost) the report on our derby victory at Poorman Road last year, I only mention this, because they managed to find this picture in their archive from 25 years ago!.

Sad or what?.

Talk about, IMO, inciting local rivalry to new and dangerous levals.

Right, the wizard''s gloves are now off, you want to play it that way?, so be it.

So shall you reap the wind, now reap the whirlwind!!..  

[quote]http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED29%20Nov%202004%2012%3A29%3A30%3A797 I see that useless rag the...[/quote]

I don''t think I''ve ever seen such a display of pathetic jealousy in all my life!  Just because they support a screwed up club with joke of a board.  Not our fault

[quote]http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED29%20Nov%202004%2012%3A29%3A30%3A797 I see that useless rag the...[/quote]

I meant to add the following to my post:

Had this been done by ITFC, then IMO, they would now be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, and possible point deductions.

Thank the Gods our superb Pink Un is above these snide tactics.

Just where does the editor of this toilet paper get off, hell, he must be a very bitter man indeed!.

If you get one of these gifts?, for Christmas (the season of goodwill remember) don''t wipe your a*se on it, send it to the FA!.

Its not funny, and its way out of order. 

[quote]I meant to add the following to my post: Had this been done by ITFC, then IMO, they would now be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, and possible point deductions. Thank the Gods our supe...[/quote]

Are you forgeting the pink ''uns count down to relegation clock a few yers ago???

I believe the binners finished 5th that year!!! Nobody is above a bit of under hand snipeing. It''s just jealous.

Wiz - You want to think of your blood preasure!!!

Its hardly worth getting upset about!

I found it quite funny personally, those binners have to clutch at every straw they can.

You''re not worried it might be true are you Wizard?

Besides, looking around the world we live in, this would be pretty low on my list of "things which seriously p*** me off"

But there you go....

[quote]Its a bit of fun Wiz. Chill, life is too short. We know who she supports. At the end of the day[/quote]

Westoncanary: Chill out?, are you completely insensitive mate?.

Don''t you understand what''s got me mad?.

They are making profit, whilst embarrassing Delia at the same time!.

Say we draw them at home in the FA up. there they all are with their T Shirts on, taking the mick, are you still laughing. No, I didn''t think so!.

Yes I am bloody pi**ed off.

Would they enjoy it, if the Pink Un released a T Shirt           which mentioned the treatment of their creditors?, No!.

Sometimes I can''t understand some City supporters, have you no pride left?.

Lewis Hannam deserves much praise for adding this as the final line of the report...

"The magazine Meet Me At Sir Alf is currently in its sixth issue. It was launched at the beginning of last season — the same season Norwich beat their debt-ridden rivals twice and secured the league title."

Ha ha!

i do love the end of the article - in all honesty pretty unrelated but why not??!!

''The magazine Meet Me At Sir Alf is currently in its sixth issue. It was launched at the beginning of last season — the same season Norwich beat their debt-ridden rivals twice and secured the league title.''

Come on mate, chill a little as much as I hate anything Blue or white I have to say I think the T-shirt is quite funny although I would never buy or wear one.And all said and done Norwich not ****** have reaped the benifits of our dealia''s millions.Allways s##t on the old Blue & White.

Wiz, they missed out the rest of my post for some reason.  It should have said "At the end of the day if the binners are spending £10 on some crappy t-shirts, then it''s £10 less they are spending in Sheepshank''s club shop."  

And, yes I would see the funny side. Why let them get to me?

Can Delia not claim some copyright and ask for some of the income form these shirts and then make a public display of putting it towards our January transfer kitty? Now that would make a good story - Ip**** fans helping to finance our new striker!

well, prehaps they are bored of waiting for us to start on them

SO

for the first time in history they are starting on us????

ooh im scared

What a rag the EADT is, with their ''chief football reporter'' Derek Davis responsible for such scoops as:

1. Ipswich are not going into administration.

2. Norwich are £30m in debt.

3. Ipswich are better off than Norwich because ITFC don''t own their own ground.

4. Ipswich players do not want to leave the club, a few days before they are transferred.

5. Norwich share issue was not a success, before the binners pathetic attempt to raise money.

Haven''t they realised that Delia was on swop shop attempting to off load her rosette for something better.

[quote]If Ipswich fans want to walk around Suffolk with a massive picture of Delia Smith on their chests, it just further proves why I am a Norwich fan[/quote]

Nice one Andrew, totally agree.

As for any ol rag, be it a tabloid or an article of clothing, as proud supporters of Norfolks No.1, we chuck em! Sadly south of the border, they seem to have a long tradition of "other" ideas! They love to wear em!

21ST December last year, we went top of the league ''at Portman Rd'' and for the first time in a long time dared to believe that we could return to the Prem. This year Ips**** find themselves top and the big talk is about a t-shirt with Delia on it! Get a life, Tractor Bores!

I emailed Davis once to point out his glaring inaccuracies, re the huge debt, we had and how Huckerby was going to destroy us if we didnt go up! He emailed me a reply so slimy and smug it could have been penned by Leon Brittan... I kept it and emailed hime again in May.. he never responded.

[quote]I emailed Davis once to point out his glaring inaccuracies, re the huge debt, we had and how Huckerby was going to destroy us if we didnt go up! He emailed me a reply so slimy and smug it could have b...[/quote]

Charlies dad: As I said, this guy''s twisted and bitter. Is he a shareholder?, if so, I could understand he''s attitude to some degree!.

IMO, some people should never be put in a position of power, look what it does to them .

We must however, be very thankful, he could have been born a Norfolk traffic warden!.

Now that is a scary thought. 

Apparently, the shirts are retailing at 95p - that''s right, walk into the Binners'' clubshop, give them £1 and they''ll give you 5p back...

[quote]Apparently, the shirts are retailing at 95p - that''s right, walk into the Binners'' clubshop, give them £1 and they''ll give you 5p back...[/quote]

Hehe, good one