Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I still fancy Delia!

No, I''m not mucking about, I always have.....................anyone else?

[img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_02/DeliaSmithNH_468x449.jpg[/img]

And she does a mean fry up!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

No, I''m not mucking about, I always have.....................anyone else?

[img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_02/DeliaSmithNH_468x449.jpg[/img]

And she does a mean fry up!

[/quote]NO!!!

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Please stop this Wiz, it''s nearly lunchtime [+o(][+o(][+o(][/quote]She does a good one of them too Mac P.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]Please stop this Wiz, it''s nearly lunchtime [+o(][+o(][+o(][/quote]She does a good one of them too Mac P.[;)][/quote]

Pleeeeaaaaase, I''m begging you [+o(] [:)]

She is a fine looking woman for her age, and I probably would, just to say I had.But I wouldn''t go as far as saying she is amazingly attractive.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]She is a fine looking woman for her age, and I probably would, just to say I had.

But I wouldn''t go as far as saying she is amazingly attractive.

[:D]
[/quote]hHow come people are pi$$ed at this time of the day???

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]Please stop this Wiz, it''s nearly lunchtime [+o(][+o(][+o(][/quote]She does a good one of them too Mac P.[;)][/quote]

Pleeeeaaaaase, I''m begging you [+o(] [:)][/quote]He''s only saying it to get on her webchat today MaccyP. [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]She is a fine looking woman for her age, and I probably would, just to say I had.But I wouldn''t go as far as saying she is amazingly attractive.[:D][/quote]hHow come people are pi$$ed at this time of the day???[/quote][:D]

If i wasnt married to the most wonderful woman in the world, and struggling to get a season ticket .....[:P] ???

[quote user="Henry"]If i wasnt married to the most wonderful woman in the world, and struggling to get a season ticket .....[:P] ???[/quote]Now you mention it, if it would help me climb up the season ticket waiting list...

Ah so people are now starting to see the attraction of "millionaire Norwich city majority shareholder" Delia Smith now lol.

When she''s wearing plenty of slap and I''m not wearing my bins she doesn''t look too bad. To paraphrase an old work colleague, "A blind man on a galloping horse would be pleased to see her!" 

Sorry Wiz but it sounds like Delia may have the hots for JamieComment From Joe Joe  " Hi Delia, Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver?" : )

1:30
Delia Smith: 
"Hi Joe, I love them both but Jamie is my man! Especially as he said he loved me last night on TV!"
Maybe she has a fetish for the younger man? [:)]

[quote user="morty"]She is a fine looking woman for her age, and I probably would, just to say I had.

But I wouldn''t go as far as saying she is amazingly attractive.

[:D]
[/quote]

Give Bryan Hamilton a ring - see how he got on!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]Please stop this Wiz, it''s nearly lunchtime [+o(][+o(][+o(][/quote]She does a good one of them too Mac P.[;)][/quote]

Pleeeeaaaaase, I''m begging you [+o(] [:)][/quote]He''s only saying it to get on her webchat today MaccyP. [;)]

[/quote]Well, that didn''t work Wiz, you can go back to "hating her with a passion" now! [:D]

[quote user="singing canary"]maybe in the 60s.[/quote]She''s 68 so you''ve got a couple of years yet. [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]Please stop this Wiz, it''s nearly lunchtime [+o(][+o(][+o(][/quote]She does a good one of them too Mac P.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Well, that didn''t work Wiz, you can go back to "hating her with a passion" now! [:D][/quote]Seriously Lapps, there are times when she does my head in, she''s useless at running a football club, clueless even.

But she''s an attractive, mature lady also...............and I would love too.[:P]

To bone or not to bone, that is the question

Whether Wiz''s nob in the hand to suffer

The flour and eggs of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against her milky puddings