Sign in to follow this  
HuckerbysMullet

Gary Doherty Single.

Owwhh I thought you meant he was looking. [;)]And any more info about this? Cause I''ve heard nothing before this...

Hmm, really like the idea of the GD single and all.. but the song is gash. The only relevance I can make to GD is that they sing his name a bit and then say it doesn''t matter what they say?

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]Brendo he is single [:)] He used to have a corker of a bird but i dont know where she went. [/quote]Did he leave her unmarked?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Hmm, really like the idea of the GD single and all.. but the song is gash. The only relevance I can make to GD is that they sing his name a bit and then say it doesn''t matter what they say?
[/quote]

Same here, thought it was just me getting old lol

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Hmm, really like the idea of the GD single and all.. but the song is gash. The only relevance I can make to GD is that they sing his name a bit and then say it doesn''t matter what they say?[/quote]Well it''s not supposed to be Bohemian Rhapsody, is it? It''s just a bit of fun. I like it, but then I would ;-)  But each to their own, as they say!

It would be quite comical to see our players name in the music charts, better then Pete Doherty anyway! I pre ordered mine this morning Barclaybred with no issues so maybe try again later?

Sounds like the style of modern Indie trash that would have me putting my hand over my ears and scoffing loudly like the musical snob I am...... it is, however, a little catchy and it would be great fun to see Ginger Pele''s name in the charts, if only to prove how easy it is these days.  I''ll be ordering mine when I''m cashed up again [:)]

better than some of the current garbage in the charts right now.

I take it that they''re a local band too? good luck to them I say

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

better than some of the current garbage in the charts right now.

I take it that they''re a local band too? good luck to them I say

[/quote]

Local band NL, just down the road from the stadium, Norwich through and through!

They played the tune on Radio Norfolk around two weeks ago.  The radio was left on one evening and a young sounding female DJ was playing local bands'' songs.  This came on and admittedly sounded quite a catchy tune.  I had a search around the net but couldn''t find it... until now.

[quote user="HuckerbysMullet"]http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?pid=4912263&id=196826232639

Holty approves![/quote]Doesn''t work?

Thats the one! :) once again its available to pre order here http://www.dittomusic.dloadshop.com/shop.asp?artistid=639 the band need 3000 copies of ''Gary Doherty Radio Edit'' purchased to reach the charts, its 79p and one of our players names could be in the charts, gotta be a win win situation!

It needs as many people behind it as possible to do so. As the young lad said in the evening news the other night, its nice to have a successful football team, it would be nice to have a successful band too, and considering our city is going for the city of culture awards i believe (?!) this is something that could really push our chances!