Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Football league show....

who sent in the email about us getting more coverage? good on you! did anybody get to see the city highlights? i just got a blue screen for 15 mins [:@]

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="birchfest"]Great! Well the BBC fucked up long enough for me to miss the highlights, oh well have to catch them tomorrow.[/quote]lol, im not the only one then gutted[/quote]My Sky went off and I had to fire up the freeview on the PC.[/quote]lucky you lol,  sitting here in my black away shirt waiting, and making 6 danish blokes watch the goals.  and the bloody sky on the rig went down, god im annoyed now, and as you can imagine getting the pee taking out of me.[/quote]Lol, nightmare!

Quality message read out. It went something along the lines of:

"I know you hate talking about our beloved Norwich but we are 7 points clear at the top and 12 points clear of the play-offs with a much better goal difference now keep talking about the rest of the clubs like you usually do."

Excellent.

All bbc channels seemed to die about a minute before we came on for 10 minutes on virgin up here. At least I got to see the goals live! :P

Have to agree about the comments about claridge talking about day light. not sure what 7/12 points are classed as then?!

Quite glad i watched Sherlock Holmes instead.45 seconds[:|]. From 35 mins for anyone wanting to watch on iplayer.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

who sent in the email about us getting more coverage? good on you! did anybody get to see the city highlights? i just got a blue screen for 15 mins [:@]

[/quote]

I sent them a rather long rant about it this time last week,

Sky+''ed the show and was going to watch it over breakfast this morning - the damn thing goes off during the text section from Championship and comes back on in the Col Who game [:@]

This explains why it didn''t tape then! Watched it on i-player. Have to say I was impressed with the goals but not with the length of the highlights.Amazed we even got a mention at the start of the show and a very brief comment reshowing an even briefer highlight. Loved the email from the Norwich fan. She didn''t appear to appreciate the irony in its content lol

Not what we expected when we were told how good the football league show was going to be, So far I would find it hard to give it 3 out of 10, No better than ITV  

Ok fair enough we were top of the bill last night, but...;.no interviews after the goals, yet Leeds have Grayson interviewed, perhaps bbc should have another look at the table???

as a Norwich fan who also works for Rochdale FC I have both my clubs top of the table and neither given the credit they deserve. Leeds and Notts Cheaty being the media darlings in L1 and L2

I think it''s a decent show - we''ve had some good coverage this year and I''m sure we will again as the season draws to a close.

The problem is we are winning nearly every week and running away with it - let''s face it, for a neutral that''s pretty boring. It''s not only Norwich fans who watch this show, it''d be like Man U being the main game on MOTD every week.

Leeds look like they may throw it away again and that is a much bigger story, there is more interest in that nationwide.

And Millwall/Charlton is a derby with the coverage of that game obviously pre-planned due to that reason.

What exactly are people expecting? Everyone in League One got about the same amount of time, apart from Charlton v Millwall which was a local derby being played for the first time in quite a few years and also a cracking game. They interviewed Grayson but had less highlights of the match and they discussed Norwich more than any other team in League One. Should they dedicate a whole half an hour to Norwich? The Lambert interview is available on the BBC website if you want to listen to it.Also there is the local round up show on a Monday to add further depth, and the extended highlights on the internet on Monday morning. I think the coverage the BBC is giving of the Football Leagues is better than can really be expected, especially if you compare it to the drivel ITV offered up (on a Sunday morning of all times).