Sign in to follow this  
Methane

HERMAN FORSTER - SPEED IT UP

The reason Forster takes time over his kicking is that it is a big weakness in his game. Particularly the striking of a dead ball. I would much rather he takes his time and gets it right. I don''t want a repeat of the Beckford incident at Elland Road. Apart from that the man is a top keeper. Some of the saves this have been awesome. Tranmere, Oldham, Brentford, Colchester. All games that immeadiatly spring to mind where he has made match turning saves. I am sure there are many more as welll.

Don''t be a silly banana...... see you at Swindon.......I''ll be the one encouraging Forster to waste time if we''re winning 1-0.

If however we are 3-0 up like today and he''s pissing about I''ll still be slating the guy.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts Dentist"]The reason Forster takes time over his kicking is that it is a big weakness in his game. Particularly the striking of a dead ball. I would much rather he takes his time and gets it right. I don''t want a repeat of the Beckford incident at Elland Road. Apart from that the man is a top keeper. Some of the saves this have been awesome. Tranmere, Oldham, Brentford, Colchester. All games that immeadiatly spring to mind where he has made match turning saves. I am sure there are many more as welll.[/quote]

Yep, lets hope  we can keep him for  another season.

[quote user="Methane"]Yes he''s made good saves but my point was he wastes time. If I want to watch someone take 30 seconds to kick a ball I''ll go and watch rugby.[/quote]

Probably a good idea. Do us all a favour.

[quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]Twat. Theo? hello....

[quote user="Methane"]Don''t be a silly banana...... see you at Swindon.......I''ll be the one encouraging Forster to waste time if we''re winning 1-0. If however we are 3-0 up like today and he''s pissing about I''ll still be slating the guy.[/quote]

sure will... ill be listening when were 3-0 up and your having a moan at a great up an coming keeper and knocking his confidence!

[quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]

That''s rich !

Basically, instead of questioning why Frazer took so long over his distribution today the thread was titled with an abusive name alluding to his height and appearence.

It is a valid discussion point with a title and set of supporting comments which typically make it more board-worthy as a piece of sensationalism.

I know many of us have done this but surely this is no time to slate young players who we would like to keep and do well for us?

[quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]

You are really scraping the barrel with your abusive comments. Some people.......

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who the fuck. is Herman Forster?[:^)][/quote]I think it''s meant to be a poor joke, because his name ends in ''ster'', like Herman Munster.

I reckon Forster will probably get criticised on here next because he doesnt score enough goals. Some people are never happy....

if you were a keeper and your team is coasting at 3-0 , i guess his logic is to keep a clean sheet .

i know we pay good money to watch , but i was just chuffed we won 3-0 and sit on top of the leauge with 7 points clear,

i feel im getting good value for money at the moment ... i would even make time  to have a good chat with delia ..

Why rush when your winning games comfortably like yesterday?

I suggest that you''ve been sniffing too much methane - fool!

[quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]I get more peed off with posts like yours!

Either the binners and dirty Leeds fans are out in force today, or there''s some hee-larious Norwich fans with hangovers and a lorry-load of Epic Fail on the way....

I''ve just woken up after the mother of all hangovers and I cannot believe what I am reading on this thread. Whether these are binners or Leeds fans or whatever on here - the best thing is to ignore it. If you don''t respond then they won''t...oh bu99er...!

This ship is going down going down going dowwwwwn

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

This thread is a prime example of why the PinkUn Message Board has gone so badly downhill recently.

[/quote]

Agree! Who are these clowns with their provocative and irreverent remarks?I much prefer the other 99% of posters who take themselves and their impossibly dull, recycled "insights" ever so seriously.Yawn

[quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]Oh dear.....

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]Oh dear.....[/quote]

Let us know when (if) you find yours. I won''t be holding my breath.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Methane"]Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain[/quote]Oh dear.....[/quote]

Let us know when (if) you find yours. I won''t be holding my breath.

[/quote]has anyone noticed , with the addition of just a few letters Methane is an anagram of "stupid brainless scummer"?

Well done Methane!

Just got back from the pub and have checked the progress of this wonderful thread.

You talk a load of twaddle of course but congratulations for drawing out from a contributor one of three responses I could go to jail for..... ''Yawn''. Therefore two to go ''Get Over It'' and finally Cyril? and finally Esther... ''Muppet''.

Looking forward to your further observations on all things Norwich. BTW we play in yellow and green

Marvellous!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Well done Methane!

Just got back from the pub and have checked the progress of this wonderful thread.

You talk a load of twaddle of course but congratulations for drawing out from a contributor one of three responses I could go to jail for..... ''Yawn''. Therefore two to go ''Get Over It'' and finally Cyril? and finally Esther... ''Muppet''.

Looking forward to your further observations on all things Norwich. BTW we play in yellow and green

Marvellous![/quote]Just back from the pub? Re-read this in the morning... [:P][;)]