Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Players on the forum ?

I noticed in the Fulham programme Hucks saying he''d looked at what people were saying on one or two of the websites.He shouldn''t have much to worry about but I wonder if some of the others have a peek too and what they think?

Damien Francis has his website so he''s bound to have a crafty look, bet Svensson and Helveg do too, always educated these Scandinavians so should be able to work a computer.

And why shouldnt they. If there were bits about you in the press wouldnt you read them! I hope that as much negativity there is at the moment, the players that do pop in know they are valued by the majority!

Pete''s ensuring total confidence, as he should do - but what a giveaway!!

To know that three at least view the site infers that they are logged on under aliases like you and I and are posters too. Otherwise how would he know who was a casual browser or not.

Crikey, the Wizard might even be Nigel Worthington himself. Remember the "Sir Nige" references.

And old Dumble - well must be Delia herself. Always positve, supporting and ten times the posting rate of mere mortals.

See - it all fits.

I have to admit that in reality, I am Neil Doncaster... I simply post these posts criticising myself so that you all start talking about me !!! 

but be honest though, you love talking about me almost as much as I do....

Let me tell you about this prudence thing again...

sure, and im george bush (runs away)

anyuway, we could be being monitered by premiership players

Unfortunately, I am not an NCFC footballer, but I am the real Santa Claus.....

Now what players would you Boys & Girls like in the January sales? Don''t be greedy now, I''ve only got 1.2 million to fritter away......MERRY CHRISTMAS! HO! HO! HO!... ;~)

[quote]Pete''s ensuring total confidence, as he should do - but what a giveaway!! To know that three at least view the site infers that they are logged on under aliases like you and I and are posters too. Ot...[/quote]

...it all fits except for the fact that Dumble''s a bloke!

[quote]...it all fits except for the fact that Dumble''s a bloke![/quote]

Thats just a front. That macho - I''m at uni line. Examine his posts. They''re full of subtle foodie references. Its Delia I tell you.

What does that say about us fickle fans then?

or.....

What does it say about the performances of some players?

I don''t think the ncfc fans are any more fickle than those at other clubs? How many times on the journey home to Shropshire have you heard the scousers whingeing etc etc.

Like you I travel a fair distance to home and away matches.  Like you I''ve brought up by boys to support NCFC - which wasn''t easy when they''re the only ones in their schools doing so and when their mates support Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.

I think those players who do read this forum are thick skinned enough to deal with it. They love the adulation and should be able to take the rough with the smooth. They''ll ignore the more malicious posts. Svensson doesn''t need to read this forum to know he had a shocker on Saturday, no more than he did to know he played well vs Everton.

Let''s hope next week they''ll be reading posts singing their praises.

I understand where you''re coming from Fillet - but sometimes the exile life gets harder when (family aside) the only City fan interaction you get is in this chat room and the mood can go up and down so rapidly.

Of course the players know when they''ve had a bad game - we all do in all aspects of our lives no doubt, but the point I was making was more geared to the general tone of many posts of late. I thought and still fervently believe we are better than the moaning scousers on 606 - we do not believe in divine right to success, and that''s always been one of the big attractions of following Norwich. Some posters on here are falling into that trap I fear, and if we all go down that path it will be a sad day.

Wake up folks - don''t become whingers. Constructive comment fine and to be welcomed, but relentless criticism moves us away from part of our point of uniqueness as a set of supporters: it''s not justified at present - we''re a lnog way away from Chase Out!

[quote]Pete''s ensuring total confidence, as he should do - but what a giveaway!! To know that three at least view the site infers that they are logged on under aliases like you and I and are posters too. Ot...[/quote]

Mr Twigge:

If that''s the case then old Doomcaster didn''t do a good job of hiding his identity... did you Neil... or should I say... "fool on the hill" Although I must admit he''s not very "doomy gloomy'' on here, but he''s still "never to the point" lol...

(no offence, couldn''t be helped...my fingers were typing whilst my brain said "perhaps not")

Wow!  I''d love to have Delia''s money but thats about it!

Holt and Drury definitely, because that''s what they told XXL when he visited a couple of years ago, they also check out some of the other message boards, but as far as I know they don''t post anything.