Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Brighton v Norwich City unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]Leeds equaliseLike we care lol[/quote]

I care... I wanna win this Mickey Mouse League!

[/quote]I want to win it too, but I really think Leeds are competing for 2nd place with Charlton now.

Great result.Thought we''d ballsed it there! Cheers Bloodwagon for the thread,enjoy the rest of your day[Y]

Well done lads, was hoping for another goal tho, so my 3-1 would be true.Never mind a good 2-1 win and with Leeds drawing helped us a bit.15 minutes to go I thought we was only going to draw, (we was 1-0 down)But always thought we would score.

Lambert does a Mourinho and pulls off defender for attacker - fantastic - sign of a team with confidence and belief. Hail Lambert (and I can remember Worthington bringing on Sutch when 1-1 in playoff final when we had Libbra on bench!

I understand today''s euphoria but it is blatantly obvious from this narrow win that the board should have coughed up the money to enable Lambert to play his preferred 1-1-9 formation.[;)][:D][;)] Fernandes OUT!!!

Just like to apologise to anyone driving between Diss and Norwich today during the 4 minute spell when we scored today, my pipping of the car horn was no criticsm of your driving, mere exuberaient tooting at the City game as was the fist pumping out the window at any car that passed by...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tell you what NN I will stop posting for now and leave you to it. 

Have a good afternoon all, and enjoy.

[/quote]

Think I''ll join you. Clearly no room for second class supporters on here.

[/quote]

Don''t really get what this is all about but don''t leave it to me guys, I''m off to work.

I reckon we can still win this game but it''s worrying that this is the fouth game running we have conceded first.

First we had Worthy Out and KTF, then we had percy''s and Nancy''s now it seems we have first and second class supporters. As MF said... WTF???

[/quote]

There ya go... what did I tell ya!! That''s now four games we fell behind and three we won. Two of those wins were away from home too. 100 points and 100 goals is still on and we are pulling away a little.

Still not sure what those two hissy fits were about though[:S]

Can''t we all be on the same side for the run in[:^)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Tell you what NN I will stop posting for now and leave you to it. 

Have a good afternoon all, and enjoy.

[/quote]

[:P]   [url=http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/People/Sound%20Effect%20-%20Woman%20Crying%20(echo).wav]>>>clicky<<<[/url]