Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Brighton v Norwich City unofficial match chat thread

Afternoon Bloodwagon,(i can never figure out what your timezone is).A little bit optimistic with the return of Holt.Need a good win,to state the obvious.So long as my Leeds supporting friend doesn''t have the excuse to take the pee tonight i will be happy[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]Afternoon Bloodwagon,(i can never figure out what your timezone is).A little bit optimistic with the return of Holt.Need a good win,to state the obvious.So long as my Leeds supporting friend doesn''t have the excuse to take the pee tonight i will be happy[Y][/quote]I`m 5 hours behind you in  uk.Yes with Holt back i feel good about a win, he does a lot more than score goals.

CITY: Forster, Nelson, R.Martin, Holt (c), Doherty,

Hoolahan, C.Martin, Lappin, Russell, Rose, Smith. Subs: Rudd (GK),

Gill, Hughes, Spillane, McNamee, Johnson, Dawkin.

Brighton: Kuipers, Elphick, Navarro, LuaLua,

Murray, Calderon, Crofts (c), Painter, Virgo, Bennett, Holroyd. Subs:

Brezovan (GK), El-Abd, Dickinson, Hart, Dicker, Carole, Hoyte.

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]Kick it off, Throw it in..... Have a little.....[/quote]

...scrimmage. Keep it low, a splendid rush.......

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon all, and many thanks for starting this thread.

Let''s hope the boys play well, put last week behind them and come away tonight with 3 points.

OTBC [:D]

[/quote]Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]Kick it off, Throw it in..... Have a little.....[/quote]

[/quote]

.... Bravo win or die, on the ball city. never mind the .....

[quote user="morty"]Slightly off topic but looks like Beckford is missing for Leeds today.[:)][/quote]Great! I think the defeat on pens to Carlisle in the JPT might have an effect on their performance today too. Come on Orient!

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

.... Bravo win or die, on the ball city. never mind the .....

[/quote]

...danger. Steady on now''s your chance.....

[quote user="morty"]Slightly off topic but looks like Beckford is missing for Leeds today.[:)][/quote]Have you noticed, when Beckfords not in the team (in the league) they don''t lose.Here`s hoping they do today, mind you, he misses so many, i kind of wish he was playing lol

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"]Slightly off topic but looks like Beckford is missing for Leeds today.[:)][/quote]Have you noticed, when Beckfords not in the team (in the league) they don''t lose.Here`s hoping they do today, mind you, he misses so many, i kind of wish he was playing lol[/quote]In a lot of ways when he is in the team they play very lazy football, lobbing it up and letting Beckford''s pace do the rest. He does bring goals to their team, but their overall football aesthetics suffer for it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"]Slightly off topic but looks like Beckford is missing for Leeds today.[:)][/quote]Have you noticed, when Beckfords not in the team (in the league) they don''t lose.Here`s hoping they do today, mind you, he misses so many, i kind of wish he was playing lol[/quote]In a lot of ways when he is in the team they play very lazy football, lobbing it up and letting Beckford''s pace do the rest. He does bring goals to their team, but their overall football aesthetics suffer for it. [/quote]Yes I do see what you mean, more of a kick and rush team.Lets see if they can lose by playing football on the ground morty lolLong as city win !!!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Let''s hope the boys play well, put last week behind them and come away tonight with 3 points.

[/quote]
Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)
And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)
[/quote]

Nay worries, besides which I was late home from town, so it''s great to see a thread already started [Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"]Slightly off topic but looks like Beckford is missing for Leeds today.

[:)]
[/quote]
Have you noticed, when Beckfords not in the team (in the league) they don''t lose.
Here`s hoping they do today, mind you, he misses so many, i kind of wish he was playing lol
[/quote]

In a lot of ways when he is in the team they play very lazy football, lobbing it up and letting Beckford''s pace do the rest. He does bring goals to their team, but their overall football aesthetics suffer for it.
[/quote]

I''ve just forwarded this to Private Eye. Should be a shoo-in for Pseud''s Corner[;)]

How are things in the USofA Bloodwagon?  Have you had the snow yet?  My sister''s partner''s family live in NC and they have about 5 inches of snow so far and it''s still falling.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"]Slightly off topic but looks like Beckford is missing for Leeds today.[:)][/quote]Have you noticed, when Beckfords not in the team (in the league) they don''t lose.Here`s hoping they do today, mind you, he misses so many, i kind of wish he was playing lol[/quote]In a lot of ways when he is in the team they play very lazy football, lobbing it up and letting Beckford''s pace do the rest. He does bring goals to their team, but their overall football aesthetics suffer for it. [/quote]

I''ve just forwarded this to Private Eye. Should be a shoo-in for Pseud''s Corner[;)]

[/quote]Hehehe.I like to watch beautiful, sexy football![;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]How are things in the USofA Bloodwagon?  Have you had the snow yet?  My sister''s partner''s family live in NC and they have about 5 inches of snow so far and it''s still falling.[/quote]Lmao yes we had snow lolMore this week than they had since the 60`s lol, and here i am in the middle of it !!!we had about a foot so far as i`m in the mountains here and more to come.Just like Christmas every day lololol

Brighton playing a standard 4-4-2 and not giving any special attention to Hoolahan.Brave or niave?[:)]

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)
And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)
[/quote]

WTF are you apologising for? She hasn''t got the monopoly on starting these threads you know?