Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Re: On a Leed's site...

And according to them their only loss will be is.....

leeds remaining fixtures ...
MORRIM''s avatarPosts: 4,385Hall of FameHall of Fame  home.

walsall w 3-0

brighton w 2-0

oldham w 3-1

brentford w 3-0

millwall d 1-1

swindon d 2-2

southend w 3-0

m k dons w 3-1

b rovers w 4-0

points 23

away

hudd d 2-2

tranmere w 1-0

southampton w 2-1

norwich L 2-1

yeovil w 2-0

carlisle w 2-0

gillingham w 2-1

charlton w 1-0

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]And according to them their only loss will be is.....

leeds remaining fixtures ...
MORRIM''s avatarPosts: 4,385
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

home.
walsall w 3-0
brighton w 2-0
oldham w 3-1
brentford w 3-0
millwall d 1-1
swindon d 2-2
southend w 3-0
m k dons w 3-1
b rovers w 4-0

points 23

away
hudd d 2-2
tranmere w 1-0
southampton w 2-1
norwich L 2-1
yeovil w 2-0
carlisle w 2-0
gillingham w 2-1
charlton w 1-0

[/quote]You can''t take any notice of someone''s predictions like that.  Just look at the first result - Walsall w 3-0...

I think that when Leeds play Charlton both teams will lose, they''re both that rubbish.

[quote user="K Lo"]I think that when Leeds play Charlton both teams will lose, they''re both that rubbish.[/quote]

we still beat you you jumped up little cu nt

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="K Lo"]I think that when Leeds play Charlton both teams will lose, they''re both that rubbish.[/quote]

[/quote]You''re from Essex and you''re a Leeds fan? So... you''re thick and you''re a thug? [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

You''re from Essex and you''re a Leeds fan? So... you''re thick and you''re a thug? [:P]
[/quote]

Not a thug Flashie - a Chav

Leeds fans from Essex wear tracksuits, lots of crap gold jewellry, and flat caps

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

You''re from Essex and you''re a Leeds fan? So... you''re thick and you''re a thug? [:P]
[/quote]

Leeds fans from Essex wear tracksuits, lots of crap gold jewellry, and flat caps

[/quote]

very stereotypical and uneducated.

its called a country wide fanbase fellas,

maybe one day you''ll..... na.

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]You''re from Essex and you''re a Leeds fan? So... you''re thick and you''re a thug? [:P][/quote]

[/quote]

very stereotypical and uneducated.

its called a country wide fanbase fellas,

maybe one day you''ll..... na.

[/quote]A countrywide fanbase that can''t be arsed to show up at Elland Road every week. [;)]

Is this Essex twat for real? Chelski, Manure, Liverpool have worldwide fanbases....people who look at who''s successful in the Premier League then go out and buy a shirt and then sit on their fat arses watching them on the TV until they have a bad spell then change to support the new team of their choice. In my book they''re all a load of w**kers and I hate them with a vengence. We have supporters who travel the length and bredth of the country just to get to attend home games. That''s true support you to**er and why our "grounds too small for us". When your ground is full week in week out when you''re shite is when you know you have true loyal support. 18,000 when second in the league and just out of two cup competitions is pathetic. You''re a joke and its no wonder the majority of genuine football fans despise you. Its like Ipshit supporters still saying they "deserve" to be in the Premiership. Deluded t**ts. You are (like us) where you deserve to be for bad management of the club and for playing shite football on the pitch.

And breath....CTID

To be fair to him, he had the choice of Chelmsford or another team....he chose Leeds because their interests are similar to his, swearing, being stupid and a bit chavy!I''m just impressed his caravan has the internet.

" we still beat you you jumped up little cu nt "

Didn''t you recently say that to Walsall, Orient, Hartlepool, Swindon, Exeter, Wycombe...... ?

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Countrywide? Try worldwide fanbase mate[/quote]

I stand corrected of course mate, thanks, but i thought these guys would be in awe at a countrywide fanbase, let alone a world wide one!! I didn''t wanna rub it in too much

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Is this Essex twat for real? Chelski, Manure, Liverpool have worldwide fanbases....people who look at who''s successful in the Premier League then go out and buy a shirt and then sit on their fat arses watching them on the TV until they have a bad spell then change to support the new team of their choice. In my book they''re all a load of w**kers and I hate them with a vengence. We have supporters who travel the length and bredth of the country just to get to attend home games. That''s true support you to**er and why our "grounds too small for us". When your ground is full week in week out when you''re shite is when you know you have true loyal support. 18,000 when second in the league and just out of two cup competitions is pathetic. You''re a joke and its no wonder the majority of genuine football fans despise you. Its like Ipshit supporters still saying they "deserve" to be in the Premiership. Deluded t**ts. You are (like us) where you deserve to be for bad management of the club and for playing shite football on the pitch. And breath....CTID[/quote]

chill winston,

your last sentence was true though, and its not like we don''t have fans who don''t travel the length of the country. me a case in point.

and to be fair, it takes a fair few more souls to fill our stadium than it does yours

[quote user="Kent Canary"]To be fair to him, he had the choice of Chelmsford or another team....he chose Leeds because their interests are similar to his, swearing, being stupid and a bit chavy!

I''m just impressed his caravan has the internet.
[/quote]

oh how clever.

I  wish I had your wit [:(]

[quote user="City1st"]" we still beat you you jumped up little cu nt " Didn''t you recently say that to Walsall, Orient, Hartlepool, Swindon, Exeter, Wycombe...... ?[/quote]

I didn''t tell all them sides fans that if they played each other they would both lose!

"and to be fair, it takes a fair few more souls to fill our stadium than it does yours"

Irrespective of stadium size we are actually getting more fans, which is what counts.

We do not have such a big catchment area either - Leeds, 770,000. Norwich, 130,000. Nor do we have such a huge countrywide fan base either.

So given that you were, and have been, top for far longer than us perhaps it might be expected that you would have a higher attendance.

However come the end of the season you will have a greater overall attendance I should imagine - that extra game in the playoffs should drag in a few.

[quote user="City1st"] come the end of the season you will have a greater overall attendance I should imagine - that extra game in the playoffs should drag in a few.[/quote]Now come on dont be like that, even there own fans say they will not even make play-offs.