Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Score predictions for the Colchester Game.

[quote user="colufan"]No - really can''t see why they have chosen our game v Southend and not the Norwich game. Complete lack of understanding of lower league football.[/quote]True, or our game against Brighton which is now also on SKY the Norwich game would have been a better bet then Brighton although of course this means moving it to Monday nights which would not be great for you folks travelling down to see it.

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="colufan"]No - really can''t see why they have chosen our game v Southend and not the Norwich game. Complete lack of understanding of lower league football.[/quote]True, or our game against Brighton which is now also on SKY the Norwich game would have been a better bet then Brighton although of course this means moving it to Monday nights which would not be great for you folks travelling down to see it.[/quote]wouldnt be great? I think we took 3k to Saaaarfend,

1-0 to Colchester - dodgy penalty!

The Doc''s been in the press today about the game and a defeat usually follows that!

I suspect we may lose this one, or possibly scramble a draw. I hope I''m wrong, but it has "annoying loss" written all over it.

Might try that internet link to watch the match. Hope it works!

entirely depending on if we are on form, and play well (not like against Exeter) if can see us winning 2/3 - 1. I can see the city boys getting up for this one, as it can be seen as a bit of a derby match between the teams... My hope is that neither Henderson or Lisbie score.

1-4 to Norwich,1-1 at half time and then colchester to fold after we come out guns blazzing!Holt with 2, hoolahan and Johnson to come on and dance around a few of their players before smashing number 4 home in the 91st minute!

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Big Slob"]Good to see Brendan and benedictgr have copied my fifa thing - shame your win ratio isn''t quite as good as mine [;)][/quote]Shame you haven''t got anywhere near as many Ranking points as me big slob [;)][/quote]Ahhh so you''re the Chalk guy [:)]Now just to find Seb... [:P]

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="benedictgr"]

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="benedictgr"]Who cares what the stats say. Man Utd had never been beaten by a lower league team and nocked out of the fa cup in the 3rd round under ferguson, look what happend. At the end of the day were going to thrash you 3-0 and then your little stats will be meaningless.[/quote]

True stats are there to be changed who would have bet on us scoring 7 (SEVEN) at Carrow Road [;)]
[/quote]

Yeahh well done you beat us 7-1. A once in a a lifetime result and will never happen again. If your saying true stats are there to be changed, whoes to say we won''t beat you 7-0.

[/quote]

Well me for one!

Obviously that away win was exceptional just like our defeat at Preston was, and either could happen again but it is very unlikely, Saturdays match will be a hotly contested, dirty fouling beast of a game, I dont think either side will play well because they wont be allowed to, and therefore neither side will win by more than one or two goals difference.
[/quote]

Yeah, right !!!

[quote user="Big Slob"]Good to see Brendan and benedictgr have copied my fifa thing - shame your win ratio isn''t quite as good as mine [;)][/quote]As good as you''re stats are, you play the ps3, which is full of noobs, you are a much lover level, so play noobs. You''re average oponent level is about half mine. However, your ratio is pretty good, yes.