Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Official Unofficial Colchester Vs Norwich match thread

Cowling''s tears would have flooded the place if it had gone in, probably best it didn''t, don''t want it to be called off.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]wHY WAS IT DIS ALLOWED?
[/quote]

The goalie touched it I think

[/quote]

Because the goalie didn''t touch it I think. The striker can''t touch the ball twice without anyone else touching it.
[/quote]

Hahaha i''ve never seen that before

Let''s not forget Exeter''s sterling efforts - still one nil up against Leeds with 60% of the possession 5 hosts to 2 and 7 corners to 2. Come on! Only 3 points and 2 goals behind Leeds (ignoring their game in hand).

[quote user="Kent Canary not Cullum"]Cowling''s tears would have flooded the place if it had gone in, probably best it didn''t, don''t want it to be called off.
[/quote]

Wonder what his reaction will be in the papers if we go on to win

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]Nobody else touched the ball in between Hoolahan''s first strike and his second touch. Therefore he touched the ball twice. Good decision all be it a bizarre situation that I have never seen before[/quote]

Cheers mate,never knew that!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary not Cullum"]Cowling''s tears would have flooded the place if it had gone in, probably best it didn''t, don''t want it to be called off.[/quote]

[/quote]''I want moremoney for my tinpot club....look how bad it is, we have to wear Tesco bags instead of shirts. We lost revenue because we couldn''t get promoted so Norwich should pay us all their money.....sob...sob...sob.'' Something like that I think!

[quote user="Kent Canary not Cullum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary not Cullum"]Cowling''s tears would have flooded the place if it had gone in, probably best it didn''t, don''t want it to be called off.
[/quote]

[/quote]

''I want moremoney for my tinpot club....look how bad it is, we have to wear Tesco bags instead of shirts. We lost revenue because we couldn''t get promoted so Norwich should pay us all their money.....sob...sob...sob.''
Something like that I think!
[/quote]

Hahahaha most likely

Lovely, a ColWho fan is wrestled to the ground by police whilst trying to confront the Norwich fans... and supposedly it was going to be our fans causing the troubles? [:P]

Johnson on for Hoolie. I might have taken Holt off instead of Hoolahan - he''s been involved in a few flare ups.