Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

I know its been done before but please can we sing a song for Holt

Lets stop all the trying to come up with ridiculously over inventive chants, pick a simple one and get it out there. That man deserves to hear his name chanted by the fans.

He''s here he''s there, is every *ing where Grant Holt! Grant Holt!

Simple adaptation...

Job done!!

[quote user="B-ru"]

He''s here he''s there, is every *ing where Grant Holt! Grant Holt!

Simple adaptation...

Job done!!

[/quote]

thats brill, where did you get that song from [;)]

Six foot two eyes of blue Grant Holt will murder you....la la la la. Same tune as the old Duncan Forbes song.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Lets stop all the trying to come up with ridiculously over inventive chants, pick a simple one and get it out there. That man deserves to hear his name chanted by the fans.[/quote]

Try and come up with one then Jim, but if anyone mentions feeding the bloody horse I swear I''ll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Lets stop all the trying to come up with ridiculously over inventive chants, pick a simple one and get it out there. That man deserves to hear his name chanted by the fans.[/quote]

I think we should rewrite the Robin Hood theme, and insert Grant Holt with his band of men loved by the greens feard by (defence)?? Granty holt come on folks help me with this one it would sound great around the ground

[quote user="pete_norw"]

I think we should rewrite the Robin Hood theme, and insert Grant Holt with his band of men loved by the greens feard by (defence)?? Granty holt come on folks help me with this one it would sound great around the ground

[/quote]

Do you mean "Granty Holt, Granty Holt, running rund the pitch, Granty Holt, Granty Holt, doesn''t give a s*** ...........................[8-)]

We couldnt come up with a songapparently hes got a huge dongGRANT HOLTGRANT HOLT

Can we stop with the "song for threads" they are really irritating.

We have had far to many threads about this. If you want a song sung for him start it. You aren''t going to get people singing a Holt song by posting on a forum. But the, "He''s here he''s there he''s every f***ing where, Grant Holt, Grant" is probably the best song to sing.

"Do you mean "Granty Holt, Granty Holt, running rund the pitch, Granty Holt, Granty Holt, doesn''t give a s***"Come on, this one from scooby has some legs surely, come on you arty farty types its only another couple of terrace style lines to find!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Lets stop all the trying to come up with ridiculously over inventive chants, pick a simple one and get it out there. That man deserves to hear his name chanted by the fans.[/quote]Grant Holt,Grant Holt,Grant Holt,Grant Holt add infinitum to the tune of Amazing Grace - simples!

[quote user="homeagain"]How about one for Paul Lambert............................Theres only one Paul Lambert etc etc[/quote]

What about.... to the tune of Doin'' the Lambeth Walk :-

Any time you''re Norwich Way

Any time on saturday

You''ll find us all

Doin'' the Lambert Walk

All you need is Holt is the way forward.Listen out next home game, starts in the back of E block.For anyone that doesn''t know how it goes (I dunno, kids nowadays!) I give you the Beatles:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU