Sign in to follow this  
spainboy

Will you catch Leeds?

I would love it they lost to Milwall in the playoffs, I would go and watch that with a ''where are you Spainboy and Co''

the things is.....we wont be down here 3 seasons.

and even if norwich did stay in this division for 3 years...how do you know what our gate will be for the next 3 seasons..

I love this thread - back in November. Will we catch them? Will they have that usual blip? Like hell they we''re walking down the street, hit a pothole, and fell flat on their face! I love it!

He was a cock and now in hiding. Even if they do go and take the title, the sheer arrogance of this geezerbird made us catching them up even more great.

Come on Painboy, come have a little banter with the best suported team in the league.

See, I picture him sat on the end of his bed, eyes red rimmed with tears, arms wrapped round himself and gently rocking back and forward.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]See, I picture him sat on the end of his bed, eyes red rimmed with tears, arms wrapped round himself and gently rocking back and forward.

[:)]
[/quote]

He''s probably on Stockport site braging to them now, knowing he might just get the better of them

I''ve got a question for you spainboy, do you think come 5pm saturday we will be 10 points clear of you or 9?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]might go onto the WACCOE website with a new thread '' will you catch norich''[/quote]

Just a bit of advice.....DONT

[quote user="I am a Banana"]might go onto the WACCOE website with a new thread '' will you catch norich''[/quote]

DONT

There is just under a quarter of the season left. Thats an awful lot of football. We aint achieved anything yet. Were 5 or 6 wins away by my reckoning.

I thinik we''ve achieved a lot, when this thread was made we were behind Leeds, now we are ahead of Leeds, and ahead by 7 points.  We play crappy and still take points, yes we have a way to go.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts Dentist"]There is just under a quarter of the season left. Thats an awful lot of football. We aint achieved anything yet. Were 5 or 6 wins away by my reckoning.[/quote]

A very sensible point, IRD. Let''s not fall into the same trap as Leeds supporters, gloating before we''ve crossed the finishing line. We''re in a great position, but it ain''t over until the rather large female gargles with TCP and launches into Carmen!

[quote user="spainboy"]Best defence in England (inc Premier league) Best home record in a year (inc Premier league) Lots of points and a game in hand and a better GD from anything out of a promotion spot. Or are you intending now to try and get a second spot.?[/quote]

spainboy wrote:

You called me arrogant a few months ago now you are arrogant now you are top. There is still a lot of messing up to do for both teams. If Leeds win tomorrow they will push on another run. Its all Leeds need that one win again.Leeds are capable of beating nearly every team in this division but got wrapped in the man utd win. One win thats all it will be and if it comes at Colchester then we will push on, ive no fear of that.

Have no fear spamboy, worked at FA headquarters during the week & Leebs were up for discussion, I have seen a blue print for restructuring of the third division, in order to get weeds utd the passage back ito the championship they so richly deserve, the restructuring goes as follows :- The present division will be divided in two  (not going to fast for you?) EVERYONE EXCEPT LEADS UTD will be in ''also rans'' Div 3 & a new division called the ''Eeebyegum, i''ll go tut fotov our stairs, fetch me cap & wers me wippet, Div 1  (following me ok? or should i say marching on together) will be created with the following teams, Leebs Utd, Leads Utd res, Weeds Utd U18, U16..... You get the picture, should do the trick, changes will come in effect season 2012/13 not long to wait x ..... You''ll probably still mess it up.

You remember this rentboy?? NORWICH champs COLWHO r/u SWINDON play offs HA F**KIN  HA