Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

As requested - Woman in the Stands

Typical Women "Another game, another lineup" What??? It was the same lineup that played against Hartlepool and Wycombe!!

Thats quite a poor blog to be fair.Every point that was valid in that has been said many hundreds of times on this forum (only more constructively).And to be fair it doesn''t have many points to make anyway, and at that, it doesn''t have many ''valid'' points either.Suggestion - Try a damn lot harder next time i''m afraid.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Woman in the stands..............now let me quess[/quote]

guess even!

[/quote]

Say no more Tilly . . . I think the ''Q'' must go down as a Freudian slip! [:D]

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Woman in the stands..............now let me quess[/quote]

guess even!

[/quote]

[/quote]

In that case your "quess" would be wrong.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

guess even!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very defensive stance Pete if i may say.Has a name been put forward yet?....no thought not.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

guess even!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very defensive stance Pete if i may say.Has a name been put forward yet?....no thought not.

[/quote]

Apologies Tilly, I thought everyone knew who it was from the post the other day.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="missing in action"]kentish lass?
the gareish pink writing a clue.
[/quote]Hmm. K.L.I.T.S. eh? [:^)][/quote]

2nd good larf I''ve had this morning! [:D]

As Henning Wehn ( a German comic!) once said about women at football matches"women ............ it is none of your business "

(best read in a mock German voice)

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]....this is all well and good Pete but where is  The Man in the stands?? Or have I missed something?

[/quote]

Here:

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/the-man-in-the-stands.aspx

[/quote]I was meaning where is his most recent post.......used to be always on Saturday evening but all seems a bit sporadic these days.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]....this is all well and good Pete but where is  The Man in the stands?? Or have I missed something?

[/quote]

Here:

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/the-man-in-the-stands.aspx

[/quote]

I was meaning where is his most recent post.......used to be always on Saturday evening but all seems a bit sporadic these days.

[/quote]

Should be every Friday. I''ll give him a nudge.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

guess even!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apologies Tilly, I thought everyone knew who it was from the post the other day.

[/quote]

That one must have flown under my radar Pete.Who is it then?

[/quote]

He has been replaced. The glorious revolution has begun............................ [;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

He has been replaced. The glorious revolution has begun............................ [;)]

[/quote]

That is why you have asked me to be in your quiz team tonight is it?I feel a Jim Royle moment coming on...revolution my a+s+!

Pointless, uneducated drivel. Positive discrimination. If this blog was on paper, Sandi Toksvig would wipe her arse with it. Poor. 10/10 for effort *Pats her on the head* 0/10 footballing insight. Rubbish