Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Hi Everyone

This post is on behalf of Mum [Diesel Doris] who is away this week on holiday............

She''s not had access to a huge amount of fixture information, so is going for a fairly predictable

LIVERPOOL -v- Burnley   HOME WIN   

I am still contemplating my pick and will post in a while!!

Good Luck everyone [:D][;)][:D]

Stoke vs Chelsea - away win

I''d say this week is a very hard one for who ever got chosen.

"Top 4" all got hardish games.

Well not liverpool.

Ok pups - thank you very much for all of your wonderful suggestions during the past 3 days. I have given them all serious consideration.My picks (in capitals) are as follows:stoke v CHELSEALUTON v barrowBORDEUX v grenobleCELTIC v dundee united - also my napfc koln v SCHALKEMOLDE v stromsgotsetI''ve tried to find a bit of value and have prayed dutifully to the suitable gods[:D] Once again - thanks for all of your help[:D]

[quote user="astrodyne"]Ok pups - thank you very much for all of your wonderful suggestions during the past 3 days. I have given them all serious consideration.My picks (in capitals) are as follows:stoke v CHELSEALUTON v barrowBORDEUX v grenobleCELTIC v dundee united - also my napfc koln v SCHALKEMOLDE v stromsgotsetI''ve tried to find a bit of value and have prayed dutifully to the suitable gods[:D] Once again - thanks for all of your help[:D][/quote]Looks like a solid bunch of picks there astrodyne, best of luck with them.  Anyone on here any good at automatic writing ?Doesn''t matter...

[quote user="astrodyne"]Ok pups - thank you very much for all of your wonderful suggestions during the past 3 days. I have given them all serious consideration.
My picks (in capitals) are as follows:

stoke v CHELSEA
LUTON v barrow
BORDEUX v grenoble
CELTIC v dundee united - also my nap
fc koln v SCHALKE
MOLDE v stromsgotset

I''ve tried to find a bit of value and have prayed dutifully to the suitable gods[:D] Once again - thanks for all of your help[:D]
[/quote]

They look good to me Astro so well done my friend and surely only bad luck will prevent you from winning. I will get these to Billy and be back with the odds in the morning.[Y]

Really late this week (3.23am time for kip), apologies.

My nap this week has to be -

Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Nea Kavala - Olympiakos should be far too strong at home for Kavala.

Good luck to everyone and to Astro, the picks look good in what is not an easy week to pick many bankers anywhere across Europe.[Y][:)]

Apologies for the lateness of my selection this week but its Rangers to beat Motherwell in the lunchtime kick off.

Your 6 picks look solid Astrodyne so lets hope we make it 2 wins on the bounce!

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Astrodyne and Billy Dixon we have...

2/5     Chelsea     (Beaus, Brendan)
2/5     Luton        (Hsid, NCFCStar, Tilly)
2/7     Bordeux    (Fonejack, Yankee, Shaun)
2/7     Celtic        (Cam, Astro, GMF)
23/20  Schalke    (LegIwan,)
1/2     Molde       (Nutty)

Which will win for the Academy £94.49p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £69.62 which just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

So now it’s “game on” and we start with Chelsea, Luton and Celtic at 3:00 today. Bordeux kick off at 8pm and hopefully we will be undefeated going into Sunday where Schalke start at 4:30 and Molde at 5pm.

Good luck one and all .......[:)].....

YAY mine got picked [:)] Does that mean anything ? [:P]

Oh and how come people put their picks in after he has made his final decision? Or is it just for fun?

Cheers [:)]

[:(] To all those who dont know, Celtic Drew.

I thought they were good choices aswell. Unlucky Astro, great affort though! [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]

Yeah, but any more info?

Come on Chelsea, 1-1 atm [:(]

[/quote]

Chelsea did "come on" Brendan and they got a late winner but unfortunately Celtic couldn''t do the same. Luton won for us though. So Astrodyne got his brave selection home only to be let down by a shorter price. But still it was a fine effort and I will be cheering his others on to try and get him in the "5/6 club" Then we still have our own stats to look forward to after the weekend.

Follow that link on my openining post Brendan and it will tell you a bit more about Billy and the money we have won for the Academy.

Well done with Chelsea[Y] Aways are never easy to get right!

You may wish to know in todays Academy programme v MK Dons FONCY dedicate almost a whole page to the PUPs thanking them for their donation - well done you PUPs