Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Team News

Could do well with the right management, but.....You have to say, that side has ''League One'' written all over it.

Cheerio Hoolahan! Shame that. Had to agree with what was said about the Moyes / Lescott situation at Everton on Footy Focus this morning... Strong managers prefer a team who want it rather than risking want aways regardless of their ability. Until we know Wes is here at least until Jan, he must accept the bench. I for one hope he doesn''t leave.What I like about the team selection is that it displays managerial depth of knowledge in the squad - enough to afford confident changes...

OH MY GOD. What the heck sort of team is that???Where''s Adeyemi?Hope we haven''t employed yet another Muppet.

Bar Otsemobor, a lot of that team is known for having a good work ethic.Could be the reason behind the selection.(Shame it doesn''t have the greatest of ability)

A hard working side with no pace whatsoever apart from Smith.  Well, we are a league one side now.No Maric, even on the bench.  Cureton in from the cold.  Well prove me wrong, Cureton, and score some goals.

Oh dear, I fear the worst after seeing Otsemobor in the team. No Adeyemi or Hoolahan either !!  [:O]

Delighted for Lappin - hope he gets a few corner kicks. Leaving Hoolahan out though looks ominous as it is risky IMO but at least he''s on the bench - as Lappin must be all too aware. Hughes''s inclusion should please a lot of fans if nothing else.

[quote user="barryevans"]

exited by that team

jaime lad to get a double

[/quote]

As in going out/down maybe ? [:''(]

Cant see anything to excite me though I''m afraid [:(]

[quote user="Downloads"]Slightly stunned. Don''t mind it, but the midfield looks lightweight.[/quote]

Yes but who have we got (apart from Russell) who wouldn''t be lightweight?

We need another CM before the window closes imo.

Not surprised he dropped Doherty after watching his antics first hand 2 weeks ago, but puzzled at Otsemebor''s recall based on what I''ve heard of his form?