Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

SKY SAY'S

Martin Crosby ex Middlesborough and some other clubs no2 has been linked to be in the running apparentley. I haven''t heard of him personally

Isnt he the bloke who was in charge of Sunderland when they beat us in the Fa cup semi at Hillborough?

[quote user="Henry"]Isnt he the bloke who was in charge of Sunderland when they beat us in the Fa cup semi at Hillborough?[/quote]Yes he is. He hasn''t managed for years though! Extraordinary rumour this one.

Sky says lots of things, but lets not forget they''re owned by the same tax dodging crook who owns the Sun.

[quote user="delboycanary"]Martin Crosby ex Middlesborough and some other clubs no2 has been linked to be in the running apparentley. I haven''t heard of him personally[/quote]WHO?????????  

[quote user="Herb"]Sky says lots of things, but lets not forget they''re owned by the same tax dodging crook who owns the Sun.
[/quote]

im suprised you goot away with that.. i got a message removed for saying something similar about a current football clubs owner.. it wasnt Delia... but it was a league 1 club...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Herb"]Sky says lots of things, but lets not forget they''re owned by the same tax dodging crook who owns the Sun.[/quote]

im suprised you goot away with that.. i got a message removed for saying something similar about a current football clubs owner.. it wasnt Delia... but it was a league 1 club...

jas :)

[/quote]Who says he has?  The slander police could be on the case as we speak.

[quote user="SNAP"]That''a plain silly - you can''t be a football manager and called Malcolm![/quote]Mr Allison might disagree with you were he still shuffling on this mortal coil!

I would LOVE Malcolm Allison to be our new manager. The fedora, the bling, the top looking birds. That is what you want from the man in charge.

I''d also be more than happy to see non-racist Big Ron don the sheepskin in our technical area.

Major...I have this wonderful mental image of Malcolm A walking into the board room , squeezing Delia''s bum and telling her to go and make him a cup of tea. I would guess the premiership would be ours in two years.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Malcolm, Delia and an enormous inflatable canary in a hot tub.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[/quote]Buggered if I can make the hyperlink doojamedah work.But here is what a football manager called Malcolm can look like.Feast your eyes on that birds!http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/5/21/1242915439406/Malcolm-Allison-001.jpg

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Malcolm, Delia and an enormous inflatable canary in a hot tub.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[/quote]

Buggered if I can make the hyperlink doojamedah work.

But here is what a football manager called Malcolm can look like.

Feast your eyes on that birds!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/5/21/1242915439406/Malcolm-Allison-001.jpg
[/quote]

[+o(]