Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Andy Marshall signs for Villa

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Eh?[/quote]A different Andy Marshall surely. Serious?

He''s needed more cash since dropping out of the European Tour.

Asian Tour doesn''t pay as much and he''s missed too many cuts!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

OTBC!!!! 

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Villa need a No3 having sold Stuart Taylor, gone for the money rather than first team football in the championship/league1[/quote]Oh a number three.  Well, he''s cheap and will make an excellent mascot I''m sure.

He hasn''t played much on the Asian Tour yet. He''s played the last 4 or 5 Challenge Tournaments - made the Cut but finished low down so not much money.

[quote user="fleggy"]He hasn''t played much on the Asian Tour yet. He''s played the last 4 or 5 Challenge Tournaments - made the Cut but finished low down so not much money.[/quote]That is a different Andy Marshall you''re talking about, right ?

Why is it such a surprise? He''ll be No3 and barely even get a game. It''s like Chelsea singing Ross Turnbull as their No2.Nice to see him do to Coventry what he did to us.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Why is it such a surprise? He''ll be No3 and barely even get a game. It''s like Chelsea singing Ross Turnbull as their No2.Nice to see him do to Coventry what he did to us.[/quote]signing*

I still dont see how a championship standard keeper has been snapped up by a top7 prem team!

Dare i say this?? .....

I heard we were linked with the "man", to be honest im not that bothered that he is a complete wa**er, i would have loved to see us sign him....

he may be a backstabbing horrible player, but still he is an experienced fairly decent keeper.

ETA of a lecture by many many people....... 8 hours. :P

1994–2001

2001–2004

2003–2004

2004–2006

2006–2009

2009–
Norwich City

→ Bournemouth (loan)

→ Gillingham (loan)

Ipswich Town

→Wolverhampton Wanderers (loan)

→ Millwall (loan)

Millwall

Coventry City

Aston Villa
195 (8)

011 (0)

005 (0)

053 (4)

000 (0)

007 (0)

060 (2)

059 (2)

00 0(0)  
that is surely more goals that the typical keeper?!8 goals for us! that''s better than curo!! haha. anyone shed any light on this? did he play upfront a few times or something....?!

Is that not sub appearances? I''m not to suprised to be honest, he''s just going to be there in case the 1st and 2nd choice goalkeepers get injured. If anything I''m more suprised he''s left 1st team football to go sit on the bench (if he''s lucky).

He wasn''t getting first team football. Westwood is Coventry''s first choice ''keeper.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Is that not sub appearances? I''m not to suprised to be honest, he''s just going to be there in case the 1st and 2nd choice goalkeepers get injured. If anything I''m more suprised he''s left 1st team football to go sit on the bench (if he''s lucky).[/quote]no, definitely goals!!I went to check again and it''s now changed.... how strange! 0 at each club...It''s almost as if Wikipedia are watching everything!! [:O]