Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

John Fleck...

[quote user="hurricane"]Is a quality prospect for rangers, might be worth A LOAN!!![/quote]

Sounds like he has an attitude problem and would never come here as he will be around the first team i would of thought.

sign him up ? are you joking, you clearly no nothing, he is in the scotland squad, and is rangers youngest player for years, you think they''re goin to loan him. pffft

yeh he was getting a load of hype about 6 months ago if I remember.To join the theme of another thread about Dean Ashton ;) hehehThis is what ol Flecky looks like on Football manager circa 2013, as you can see.No way could this guy be a Norwich player unless i decide to sign him for the £85m Gianfranco Zola wants :([img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4599/fleck.jpg[/img]

your weird, and have serious problems, who in there right mind says ''hehe''

[quote user="row"]your weird, and have serious problems, who in there right mind says ''hehe''[/quote]says the man who can''t spell ''you''re''

[quote user="Yes Quarter"]dont worry guys just looked on WIKIPEDIA and hes a quality player[/quote]Well if Wiki and Football manager say it then hes gotta be damn good !!!!Now all you need to do to confirm is complete the trinity.....

Any Youtube vids about ????

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]yeh he was getting a load of hype about 6 months ago if I remember.To join the theme of another thread about Dean Ashton ;) hehehThis is what ol Flecky looks like on Football manager circa 2013, as you can see.No way could this guy be a Norwich player unless i decide to sign him for the £85m Gianfranco Zola wants :([/quote]He''s a City player in my current FM2009 game.I signed him in 2011 for a "mere" 20m! Interestingly he was valued at 5m yet the minute he signed his value shot up to the 20m I paid for him.So far he seems worth the money, though I''ve yet to play him in Europe cos he''s cup tied!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Yes Quarter"]dont worry guys just looked on WIKIPEDIA and hes a quality player[/quote]

Well if Wiki and Football manager say it then hes gotta be damn good !!!!
Now all you need to do to confirm is complete the trinity.....

Any Youtube vids about ????
[/quote]

He may even turn out as good as Cherno Samba!!....good ol'' football manager haha [:D]

On the topic of football management games, whatever happened to Championship Manager? It seriously needed to come with an "addiction warning" on the box. Did it amalgamate with another game? Not a big computer game fan, but this seriously destroyed any chance of me getting my degree several years back.....

[quote user="Irish Canary"]On the topic of football management games, whatever happened to Championship Manager? It seriously needed to come with an "addiction warning" on the box. Did it amalgamate with another game? Not a big computer game fan, but this seriously destroyed any chance of me getting my degree several years back.....[/quote]

There was a legal fight over the brand "Championship Manager". The original game is now branded "Football Manager" while the new "Championship Manager" is a rubbish version. Bet it still catches a few people out though!

Yeh Champ Manager now goes on a scale of 1-100 rather than 1-20.Football manager is really Championship manager.Problem with the game is its one of those you can have open and play at any time, like while doing work or waiting for the gf to get ready to go out.Its the best time filling game ever made.

The old Championship Manager games were made by Eidos and Sports Interactive, it was written by Paul and Oliver Collyer who worked for SI. A few years ago SI and Eidos had a disagreement, Eidos now making CM with SI and the Collyers making FM.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]The old Championship Manager games were made by Eidos and Sports Interactive, it was written by Paul and Oliver Collyer who worked for SI. A few years ago SI and Eidos had a disagreement, Eidos now making CM with SI and the Collyers making FM.[/quote]

Actually, SI and the Collyers are still together and working on FM with SEGA, Eidos do CM with another company, don''t know who.

I used to go on the official CM messageboard which became the official FM messageboard. When the first CM game came out without SI and the Collyers there was much chortling about how crap it was-loads of bugs (although FM has never been bug-free in the first release of each season) but I think the worst bug was that they had one player who was in Notts Forest''s squad twice.

[quote user="Victor Segura"]Which is your favourite version?has to be 01-02 for me.[/quote]

Think I got a lot of use out off 99/00 or 00/01. Recall being a bit gutted when they made it much more difficult to snap up freebies and then selling them instantly for big profits. Spoil sports!

Am I also dreaming or did some of the original creators put themselves in as players? The name Collyer or Collis rings bells....

[quote user="Victor Segura"]Which is your favourite version?has to be 01-02 for me.[/quote]

You can download 01-02 for free, legally. Just google it.