Pete Raven

Airdrie Utd 2, Norwich City 3

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]1-1 Airdrie penalty.[/quote]

Who gave it away?

[/quote]

Too slow Mushy Man!  [:P]

[/quote]

Hmm, but I bet you can''t juggle with knives!

[/quote]

Nope but I can ride bareback.

Goal! 2-1 to City. Maric from a Gill cross after good work from who else but Hoolahan who is running the show.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Goal! 2-1 to City. Maric from a Gill cross.[/quote]

Kick it off.......etc etc

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Goal! 2-1 to City. Maric from a Gill cross.[/quote]

SIGN HIM UP.

[/quote]

Seconded.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Goal! 2-1 to City. Maric from a Gill cross after good work from who else but Hoolahan who is running the show.[/quote]Sign him up!(And credit to Hoolahan today, sounds a different class)

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Mushroom"]

SIGN HIM UP.

[/quote]

Seconded.

[/quote]

Thirded.... This could be a Maric made in heaven.  

He''s off now, Lakey says precaution, he must''ve done enough to earn a contract if Gunny''s willing to take him off as a precaution.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Mushroom"]

SIGN HIM UP.

[/quote]

Seconded.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paul...for you that was almost funny!!!!

Martin replaces Maric - who has limped off. Could the swift substitution suggest Maric is more than a triallist....

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Mushroom"]

SIGN HIM UP.

[/quote]

Seconded.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL Do you write headlines for the Sun???

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]3-1 to Norwich. Askou header from a free-kick.[/quote]

Bring on 8th August!!!

This is why I think Hoolahoop is crucial in this league for us. Lets hope we can get this bloke. Still need to get another striker in ala, Lee, Holt, Howard etc etc

[quote user="scrimmage"]He''s off now, Lakey says precaution, he must''ve done enough to earn a contract if Gunny''s willing to take him off as a precaution. [/quote]My thoughts precisely.Didn''t Gunn say he would sort out the trialists by the end of the Scotland tour? To me from what it looks like McVeigh and Maric are in. Why put a trialist on the bench if you haven''t seen enough of him?It looks like only the Danish defender is left to convince him of earning a contract but from all reports he sounds to have done well.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]King''s Lynn also 1-0 up at home to Leicester City.[/quote]... We may just have a chance next season! [:D][/quote]huh? Leicester are in the Championship and Kings Lynn weren''t in Div 3 last time I looked....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]3-1 to Norwich. Askou header from a free-kick.[/quote]

Sign Maric and Askou up! Seems like a huge threat from set pieces, judging by the clearance off the line and scoring today. Whos taking the set pieces? Hoolahan?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]3-1 to Norwich. Askou header from a McVeigh free-kick.[/quote]Sign him up! Sign them all up!

My god I can''t keep up. That Askou fella sounds like another one worth a contract - maybe a year or so.I bet Gunn is gleaming. McVeigh showing that he has the creativity and ability to take set pieces - something else we lacked last season.

I''m doom and gloom most of the time but I''ve said all along that we needed to keep Hoolahan if we had a chance and he''s proven why this whole tour, albeit against lesser opposition.Maric and Askou also worth contracts I would agree.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

This is worth a thread on it''s own..............

.........WE NEED A MARICLE!

[/quote]I fixed it for you!