Sign in to follow this  
ZiggyPiggy

11,707 of you should hang your heads in shame.

[quote user="John"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="John"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Is this the biggest ever thread?

[/quote]

Nowhere near mate. "Last one to reply wins" seems take that title on this forum (although i''m willing for someone to contend that with evidence).
[/quote]

Crazy, what board is that on?

[/quote]

The "It''s not just football!" board.

Goes on unnoticed by most, but it''s a decent section for discussion on this forum.
[/quote]

the word association thread is pretty big aswell

[quote user="John"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="John"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

Nowhere near mate. "Last one to reply wins" seems take that title on this forum (although i''m willing for someone to contend that with evidence).
[/quote]

Crazy, what board is that on?

[/quote]

The "It''s not just football!" board.

Goes on unnoticed by most, but it''s a decent section for discussion on this forum.
[/quote]

Cheers John, will have to give it a look sometime....

[quote user="cityangel"]Can I lift my head yet? [:)][/quote]my heads still held down in shame, so let me know when yours will be lifted..i will fee safe then!

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Is it those three chins keeping it held down?[/quote]

your turning in to my stalker??? but thinking about it you wouldnt be much of a stalker, as your wheel char would be seen from miles away!

[quote user="Icantbebotheredtomakeupaname"]

Look at it this way, the club has been on the market, no-body has got back to the club and offered any financial support to get us out of this mess, don''t mention Cullum, if he was such a true yella, he could have saved us, he''s got the money, we are stuck with the people we have until a sensible offer is made for the club [/quote]

But what is a sensible offer?  £30 minimum per ordinary share? 

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

Look on page 6 of Other Than Football forum.  There are 3 threads (say 3 threads quickly 5 times) there that had over 700 responses.  My fave was the "Don''t you just love the Yanks," one because I love defending my county''s record against insecure jealous types who make snotty, uninformed populist comments about it when they don''t expect any challenge.  And gues what, jv.  Some numbnuts used that old tired "World Series" example there, too. Another is on naming rock bands based on the last letter of the previous contributors suggestion.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

Look on page 6 of Other Than Football forum.  There are 3 threads (say 3 threads quickly 5 times) there that had over 700 responses.  My fave was the "Don''t you just love the Yanks," one because I love defending my county''s record against insecure jealous types who make snotty, uninformed populist comments about it when they don''t expect any challenge.  And gues what, jv.  Some numbnuts used that old tired "World Series" example there, too. Another is on naming rock bands based on the last letter of the previous contributors suggestion.

[/quote]

We just don''t like you......

Accept it.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Accept it.

[/quote]

OOooooooohhhh YES YOU DO!

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Accept it.

[/quote]

OOooooooohhhh YES YOU DO!

[/quote]

OOooooooohhhh no we very don''t!

Oh dear been away a few weeks forgot about rebate, and me being sunning myself in Diani beach Kenya and couldn''t change my mind if I wanted to, but I have a nice suntan though

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.

I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.

I''ve never been so ashamed of fellow "supporters". I feel sick right now.

Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.

We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.

[/quote]

took my rebate, pleased i did.. if you have a problem with that, TOUGH! the £11 a month is going to buy a few extra loves of bread for the family table for me, my gf, and my toddler... kind of puts it into perspective no?

jas :)

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.

I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.

I''ve never been so ashamed of fellow "supporters". I feel sick right now.

Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.

We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.

[/quote]

Shut the fuck up and get off your high horse you mug.  I travel from essex to every home game and quite a few away games and have 3 season tickets so yes after the thousands I have spent over the years goingto games an watchin utter bollock for the last 2 years I am claiming my rebate of £80 and if anyone doesn;t like wll they know what they can do.

Twat

[quote user="pete_norw"]Oh dear been away a few weeks forgot about rebate, and me being sunning myself in Diani beach Kenya and couldn''t change my mind if I wanted to, but I have a nice suntan though[/quote]

Welcome back Pete, did you have a nice time?  I hope you relaxed!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]Oh dear been away a few weeks forgot about rebate, and me being sunning myself in Diani beach Kenya and couldn''t change my mind if I wanted to, but I have a nice suntan though[/quote]

[/quote]

It was just fantastic, I have never had so much rest and seen so much, Cyprus is my second home but when we got to Kenya my eyes were wide open, we visited the school where Norwich city had sent shirts we also took loads of stuff for the kids, we were treated like royals, as well as the hotel staff we had a fantastic time. I have sent photos and film of the school to the edp. we got back late last night and I am feeling the cold

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] It was just fantastic, I have never had so much rest and seen so much, Cyprus is my second home but when we got to Kenya my eyes were wide open, we visited the school where Norwich city had sent shirts we also took loads of stuff for the kids, we were treated like royals, as well as the hotel staff we had a fantastic time. I have sent photos and film of the school to the edp. we got back late last night and I am feeling the cold[/quote]

Awwww bless your heart, you sure sound like you''ve had a fantastic time, and glad to hear you feel rested.  Look forward to seeing the pics and films.  You''ll aclimatise to the temps in no time.

So was Kenya all you''d imagined or better?

Kenya was, I have to say for me the land of wonder we saw all the big five and every other animal you could think of but the Minus point is, Poverty is on the increase, Mombasa is full of shanty town and starving children, I felt guilty everytime I sat down for a meal

[quote user="pete_norw"]Kenya was, I have to say for me the land of wonder we saw all the big five and every other animal you could think of but the Minus point is, Poverty is on the increase, Mombasa is full of shanty town and starving children, I felt guilty everytime I sat down for a meal[/quote]

Your being there eating is creating work and income for the people, so you should feel proud to be helping the people, not guilty. 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] It was just fantastic, I have never had so much rest and seen so much, Cyprus is my second home but when we got to Kenya my eyes were wide open, we visited the school where Norwich city had sent shirts we also took loads of stuff for the kids, we were treated like royals, as well as the hotel staff we had a fantastic time. I have sent photos and film of the school to the edp. we got back late last night and I am feeling the cold[/quote]

Must have been ridiculously hot over there mate as it''s the hottest day of the year so far here.

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Must have been ridiculously hot over there mate as it''s the hottest day of the year so far here.

[/quote]

Believe it or not, no it was not very hot, mid 80''s as it is in its winter months, our 4 day safari was fantastic even when we were bogged down in mud and surrounded by Elephants.