Sign in to follow this  
ZiggyPiggy

11,707 of you should hang your heads in shame.

Thanks for that, your assumption of ignorance is misplaced, but I accept it is the pink-un way that if you don''t agree or the point made wasn''t explained in a way that was clear to another poster, you''re asterisk-sworn at and assumed stupid. I am very aware of the fact that £11 per month is a lot of money to a lot of people, as my previous post pointed out, I just wish that everyone was the same as me in cutting out every single other possible outlay of expenditure before ncfc. I have very close friends who are struggling to get a job at the moment despite being extremely employable.And I feel for you about your gas bill, was it because there were lots of estimated readings and then they suddenly came and read the meter? Because you could threaten to write to http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/ they were formerly Energy Watch, and demand really favourable repayment terms in this case, as it''s not solely your fault that the meter wasn''t read. You can normally get a payment plan set up over 24 months for that type of circumstances. Or maybe you just used a lot of gas.Sorry if I offended anyone by coming across as if I have loadsamoney. I don''t, and if despite the fact you budgeted to not have that money over the next year, you are now in a situation where you need to recoup it, then it was a sensible decision to take the money back and you should not be ''ashamed'' to not think like a yellowandgreen tinted sunglasses numpty like me.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Imagine a £2mil budget in League One. Well I hope that you tight-fisted rebate claimers are proud of yourselves. No doubt you will be the first to complain when we cannot afford certain targets.

Disgraceful.

[/quote]Dont''t hijack the elephants thread.  Make your own, so we can shoot you down in flames too.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Imagine a £2mil budget in League One. Well I hope that you tight-fisted rebate claimers are proud of yourselves. No doubt you will be the first to complain when we cannot afford certain targets.

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

All well and good if the money ends up being spent on players and judging from the boards previous record many have their doubts.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

^^^^ THIS MAN HAS NOT EVEN GOT A SEASON TICKET ^^^^^

[/quote]

Really?

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.

I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.

I''ve never been so ashamed of fellow "supporters". I feel sick right now.

Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.

We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.

[/quote]

Goes a little bit towards helping pay those increasingly extortionate utility bills though, doesn''t it.

Considering i got made redundant a fortnight ago i think i''ve got every right to claim my rebate.

There''s some things in life that are more important than football.

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.

I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.

Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.

We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.

[/quote]

HOW BLOODY DARE YOU!!!! Who the hell are you,your no one!!!,to say we should hang our heads in shame is pathetic, We are where we are because of the board and it''s mistakes and i have taken my rebate not because i need the money because i''m in the lucky situation of not needing it but because i want the board to take note of my anger and the letter i posted with the rebate forms explained my feelings,don''t you dare turn the blame onto the brilliant fans of this club for the boards failings, without us this club will die and if we don''t let the board feel our hurt we might as well give up now!!!And you last line about £11 a month isn''t going to help anyone is crap,some fans might need that extra money per month to help them with anything from School lunch money for kids to helping paying household bills,how dare you presume that the rebate money is not needed by some you ignorant ....!!!!!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I attended UEA too. Stop spending your loan on Club Retro and the LCR and you may just find enough for that gas-bill.

Quite simply, if the club had not asked for the 2009/10 season ticket money until after he end of the last season and, "Oh, by he way, we want he same price as last year" how would you have felt then. Division Three prices are not the same as Division Two. Also, does Seat0123 think that a swift return to Division Two would not result in an immediate price hike - of course they would - so why shouldn''t it work the other way round? 

[quote user="Seat0123"]Thanks for that, your assumption of ignorance is misplaced, but I accept it is the pink-un way that if you don''t agree or the point made wasn''t explained in a way that was clear to another poster, you''re asterisk-sworn at and assumed stupid. I am very aware of the fact that £11 per month is a lot of money to a lot of people, as my previous post pointed out, I just wish that everyone was the same as me in cutting out every single other possible outlay of expenditure before ncfc. I have very close friends who are struggling to get a job at the moment despite being extremely employable.

And I feel for you about your gas bill, was it because there were lots of estimated readings and then they suddenly came and read the meter? Because you could threaten to write to http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/ they were formerly Energy Watch, and demand really favourable repayment terms in this case, as it''s not solely your fault that the meter wasn''t read. You can normally get a payment plan set up over 24 months for that type of circumstances. Or maybe you just used a lot of gas.

Sorry if I offended anyone by coming across as if I have loadsamoney. I don''t, and if despite the fact you budgeted to not have that money over the next year, you are now in a situation where you need to recoup it, then it was a sensible decision to take the money back and you should not be ''ashamed'' to not think like a yellowandgreen tinted sunglasses numpty like me.
[/quote]

Mate its not really about MY gas bill. I was making more of a statement about you judging people that you dont know. I could have paid my gas bill and given back my rebate, it is more about the principle.

u need to remember that some people need the money not every one can afford the extra expense , some people save there hard earned money too see city week in and week out i for one feel that a league one club with almost 19000 season ticket holders should be applauded not told we should be ashamed , i didnt claim my rebate but i understand why many did and thats there choice , i think we should not ponder on the past watever team steps out on that pitch come the 8th of august il be dere and so will thousands so lets make the most off it and support are team.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Considering i got made redundant a fortnight ago i think i''ve got every right to claim my rebate.

[/quote]

Indeed there is and I hope you find work soon, hard work normally pays off.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

Dont''t hijack the elephants thread.  Make your own, so we can shoot you down in flames too.
[/quote]

Why bother, would only have to read pointless posts about people saying ''why have you started a separate topic on this''.

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I attended UEA too. Stop spending your loan on Club Retro and the LCR and you may just find enough for that gas-bill.

[/quote]

I never went to the UEA, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

[/quote]

Muppet....I,ll do what I like with my money thank you, I,ve wasted enough of it on this shower over 50yrs and your last line about it not helping anyone!!!!! it helps me and my family and not those overpaid To***rs who run out on the pitch

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its pretty obvious from the majority of your posts that you have no idea what you are talking about.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Your exactly the type of person I was sticking up for mate, I have just graduated... so same boat as you....

Another point is that a lot of us feel we have paid way over the odds for third rate rubbish over several seasons now, and so when given the chance of a rebate we will bite their hands off to claim it. Third Division and third rate football = lower prices. Simples.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

In that case, as he feels so strongly, I assume he''ll be sending the club a cheque for £70...

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its pretty obvious from the majority of your posts that you have no idea what you are talking about.

[/quote]

To say that people are disgraceful for not returning their rebates is itself disgraceful, to assume that I attended the same Uni as you is just plain ignorant.

Hooray, here we go.  This is exactly the aim of the rebate excercise, put the fans against each other and deflect the problem away from our disasterous board.  Congratulations seat whatever it is, you fell for it hook line and sinker.Since when did any teams player budget become the responsibility of the fans? You see they have shifted the blame nicely away from themselves and onto season ticket holders and Mr Foulger comes out looking like a local hero.Now say everybody left their rebate with the club and Mr Foulger matched it(which I always doubted) then why is he not just putting that in anyway and showing he deserves his place on the board? I''ll tell you why, because he never intended matching all of it in the first place, it''s just another massive piece of bull turd from our delightful board of directors.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To say that people are disgraceful for not returning their rebates is itself disgraceful, to assume that I attended the same Uni as you is just plain ignorant. It is you that is talking sh*t. Now f*ck off.

[/quote]

Debasing yourself via swearing??

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Hooray, here we go.  This is exactly the aim of the rebate excercise, put the fans against each other and deflect the problem away from our disasterous board.  Congratulations seat whatever it is, you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Since when did any teams player budget become the responsibility of the fans? You see they have shifted the blame nicely away from themselves and onto season ticket holders and Mr Foulger comes out looking like a local hero.

Now say everybody left their rebate with the club and Mr Foulger matched it(which I always doubted) then why is he not just putting that in anyway and showing he deserves his place on the board? I''ll tell you why, because he never intended matching all of it in the first place, it''s just another massive piece of bull turd from our delightful board of directors.
[/quote]

I agree with the first two paragraphs; spot on.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

In that case, as he feels so strongly, I assume he''ll be sending the club a cheque for £70...

[/quote]

lol don''t hold your breath mate [:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Hooray, here we go.  This is exactly the aim of the rebate excercise, put the fans against each other and deflect the problem away from our disasterous board.  Congratulations seat whatever it is, you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Since when did any teams player budget become the responsibility of the fans? You see they have shifted the blame nicely away from themselves and onto season ticket holders and Mr Foulger comes out looking like a local hero.

Now say everybody left their rebate with the club and Mr Foulger matched it(which I always doubted) then why is he not just putting that in anyway and showing he deserves his place on the board? I''ll tell you why, because he never intended matching all of it in the first place, it''s just another massive piece of bull turd from our delightful board of directors.
[/quote]

Spot on, well said Inch High

Debate over, back to work now

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Indeed there is and I hope you find work soon, hard work normally pays off.

[/quote]

Cheers mate, on the plus side unemplyment is doing my post count wonders haha.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Disgraceful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol don''t hold your breath mate [:D]

[/quote]

Actually sod it. I will send a cheque. C/O Foulger I assume?

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A minute ago you were telling people they were a disgrace, and now you are agreeing that it is our not our responsibility to provide a transfer budget. That is one hell of a contradiction.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Imagine a £2mil budget in League One. Well I hope that you tight-fisted rebate claimers are proud of yourselves. No doubt that you will be the first to complain when we cannot afford certain targets.

Disgraceful

[/quote]

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow.

I know some posters get stick for changing their minds, but to do it in the same thread must be a new record ?