Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Today's game on TV

[quote user="CanaryRyan"][quote user="Philipo87"]

I have found the game on MyP2P but at the minute there is not a link to any stations showing the game. Hopefully just before the game kicks off one will be posted on that site.

Heres the link...

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=1536&part=sports

[/quote]

Thats the 2007 game mate!

[/quote]

Good spot!! I did think it was a bit strange as I had looked on there last night and this morning and couldnt find anything!! Cheers!

Where is the edit button when you need one!!!

[quote user="CanaryRyan"][quote user="Philipo87"]

I have found the game on MyP2P but at the minute there is not a link to any stations showing the game. Hopefully just before the game kicks off one will be posted on that site.

Heres the link...

[/quote]

[/quote]donut of the day award to philipo i think [;)]Any stream welcome though,and I think i''m right when i say sky sports news will be showing the goals as they go in during the game, but not the overall game obviously

[quote user="aka_riise"]http://indiasphere.net/Sports/Ipswich_Town_vs_Norwich_Citylive_Stream_English_League_Championship

Should be the link. I''ll be trying anyhow. Enjoy! OTBC!!
[/quote]

Does this site go blank after a few seconds for anyone else?

There is no live video link boys....stop wasting your time...however if you know of a radio link you can listen to from overseas let me know

This is what football is always about, the nerves, the anticipation, the rivalry....just great, what a buzz. Win or lose today we will still all be proud to be Norwich fans and from a fine city

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

There is no live video link boys....stop wasting your time...however if you know of a radio link you can listen to from overseas let me know

This is what football is always about, the nerves, the anticipation, the rivalry....just great, what a buzz. Win or lose today we will still all be proud to be Norwich fans and from a fine city

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]Oh Yes, from the far flung corners of the Earth we all still make time for one thing. It will never die will it?

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Oh Yes, from the far flung corners of the Earth we all still make time for one thing. It will never die will it?
[/quote]

You are right it will never die, from are fans at Portman Road to around the world we are all longing for that one simple thing....another City Win

COME ON!!!!

[quote user="Red Canary"]Its on bbc 5live sports extra! Channel 0144 on sky.[/quote]Sadly it''s UK only

too bloody true....

5live isnt avbailable outside uk tho eh!?!? :(

only been to poorman once....that was 2-0 ( i think)...iwan getting hamilton off to a flyer....

OTBC and plz plz plz someone fiund a link,stream,radio feed for people out of uk.

OTBC from Korea

[quote user="The Lord"][quote user="CanaryRyan"][quote user="Philipo87"]

Heres the link...

[/quote]

[/quote]

donut of the day award to philipo i think [;)]

Any stream welcome though,

and I think i''m right when i say sky sports news will be showing the goals as they go in during the game, but not the overall game obviously
[/quote]

Haha cheers mate!! Will let you know about those Charlton tickts during the week!

[quote user="6088m canary"]

too bloody true....

only been to poorman once....that was 2-0 ( i think)...iwan getting hamilton off to a flyer....

OTBC and plz plz plz someone fiund a link,stream,radio feed for people out of uk.

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

Download Real Player, then type Radio Norfolk........ I have been listening to Radio Norfolk from Yorkshire for games for years now.

Its the only way you can listen to Radio Norfolk outside of Norfolk these days on matchday.

outside of uk my man...!!!!

i know norfolk people''s geography is pretty bad but yorkshire is a bit different to south korea :P

although admittedly both their senses of humour seem to have been surgically removed.....

any hope of a live video link?

that india site goes blank for me too

(stupid bloodly tv rights tho, why can''t ITV show just one game!!)

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="6088m canary"]

too bloody true....

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

Download Real Player, then type Radio Norfolk........ I have been listening to Radio Norfolk from Yorkshire for games for years now.

Its the only way you can listen to Radio Norfolk outside of Norfolk these days on matchday.

[/quote]Thats a really great tip mate.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

any hope of a live video link?

that india site goes blank for me too

(stupid bloodly tv rights tho, why can''t ITV show just one game!!)

[/quote]

Ive checked everywhere mate, its not looking good!

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="6088m canary"]

too bloody true....

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

This works people!!! If i can get JJJ in england you should be able to get 5live!! Good luck,hope it works.Nice one ryan!

[/quote]

Thats a really great tip mate.

[/quote]

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="6088m canary"]

too bloody true....

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

[/quote]I''ve just downloaded the new realplayer and it''s WORKING!!!!.......hopefully it won''t go off before kickoff

My advise - stop wasting your time looking, it won''t be there. And if there is anything there it won''t work. Just have SSN on - they will show the goals when they go in.

[quote user="PBTC"]My advise - stop wasting your time looking, it won''t be there. And if there is anything there it won''t work. Just have SSN on - they will show the goals when they go in.[/quote]Edit button*advice*

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="6088m canary"]

too bloody true....

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

[/quote]I''ve just downloaded the new realplayer and it''s WORKING!!!!.......hopefully it won''t go off before kickoff[/quote]

I listen this way quite a lot and it always goes off before kick off but sometimes it gets turned back on before the final whistle.

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="6088m canary"]

too bloody true....

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

[/quote]I''ve just downloaded the new realplayer and it''s WORKING!!!!.......hopefully it won''t go off before kickoff[/quote]b*ll*cks it''s gone

too bloody true....

OTBC from Korea

[/quote]

[/quote]I''ve just downloaded the new realplayer and it''s WORKING!!!!.......hopefully it won''t go off before kickoff[/quote].....aaarrrrgghhhhhh, they''ve cut it too :-(If its Bryan Hamilton or that girl commentating on 5live xtra then I''ll be very sad indeed.

Radio Norfolk on the iPlayer has just cut off but there''s nothing showing on Canaries World yet. Does anyone else have CW working? I am going to be *very* *VERY* cross if there''s no commentary. [:@]