Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Apart from City...

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Why do so many people in England have a Celtic shirt? You do know they hate us right?

As for the topic, my thoughts are that even if it was the coolest, most stylish shirt in the world, I couldn''t wear another English teams colours. It''d be like cheating on the missus. International shirts are fair game.

[/quote]im half irish, and before you go on about them being in scotland- celtic= is an irish origin and our family was catholic but converted, not that i am christian either. [/quote]That''s about as tenuous a link as you''ll ever see for having another team''s football shirt! Irish + Catholic = Glasgow Celtic FC... bloody Papists... [;)]Mind, not half as tenuous as having a cheap Real Sociedad knock-off because they were your team of choice on Pro Evo 4.... ahem.On the subject of Botched Wizardry and the CT Kid... I think the animosity goes back to last Summer, when your boundless optimism for the coming season was swiftly replaced by a rehashing of Wiz''s favourite lines the second things turned sour... Those of us who were optimistic were, of course, wrong to be so, but your own turning to the Dark Side wouldn''t exactly have made Mr Lucas a fortune.... it would have had to be a short film, shot in black and white, with soft piano music and the word ''Fin'' on black at the end....Oh, and rising to the bait at just about every available opportunity to make sure the attention remains on you doesn''t help, either.... [:P]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Yes, I''m aware of that. This is why Celtic fans enjoying singing that delightful ditty "We love the IRA" during football games.

[/quote]some of them do. i cant condone that.but then rangers arent innocent either.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Why do so many people in England have a Celtic shirt? You do know they hate us right?

As for the topic, my thoughts are that even if it was the coolest, most stylish shirt in the world, I couldn''t wear another English teams colours. It''d be like cheating on the missus. International shirts are fair game.

[/quote]im half irish, and before you go on about them being in scotland- celtic= is an irish origin and our family was catholic but converted, not that i am christian either. [/quote]That''s about as tenuous a link as you''ll ever see for having another team''s football shirt! Irish + Catholic = Glasgow Celtic FC... bloody Papists... [;)]Mind, not half as tenuous as having a cheap Real Sociedad knock-off because they were your team of choice on Pro Evo 4.... ahem.On the subject of Botched Wizardry and the CT Kid... I think the animosity goes back to last Summer, when your boundless optimism for the coming season was swiftly replaced by a rehashing of Wiz''s favourite lines the second things turned sour... Those of us who were optimistic were, of course, wrong to be so, but your own turning to the Dark Side wouldn''t exactly have made Mr Lucas a fortune.... it would have had to be a short film, shot in black and white, with soft piano music and the word ''Fin'' on black at the end....Oh, and rising to the bait at just about every available opportunity to make sure the attention remains on you doesn''t help, either.... [:P][/quote]our family used to support the club based on religion and i always grew up watching them and grew to like them that way, not through a religious link mind.

I have a few T-Shirts, all foreign or England though.Red Bull SalzburgInternazionale4 England TopsVillarreal and FC Schalke (Coming Soon)

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Goes with the territory CT, I get this daily, its a form of envy and wannabe.

Like it or not mate you have a reputation on here now and some saddo''s need to feed off that............treat it as a compliment......I know I do![:D]

[/quote]To be fair to him Lizard, CT doesn''t have a reputation of being someone who changes their views more often than their underpants. Nor does he have an unhealthy obsession with Delia (the love that dare not speak it''s name?)Lizard and Delia, sitting in a tree....

2 x England (naturally and especially as they were £4.49 at Sports Direct)2 x 1860 Munich (used to live their and I always go for the underdog)1 x San Jose (and the quality beats the crap out of any football shirt I''ve bought in Europe)1 x Inter (you''ll never guess when and where I got it)1 x vintage Italy2 x England Rugby 1 x All Blacks Rugby (my brother-in-law is a Kiwi)er, I think that''s about it (on top of the 5 or so NCFC ones anyway)Hells bells, I''m a sad git.  I need to reassess my life!

Aswell as city shirts, ive got a pavel nedved czech shirt, and i recenty bought an egyptian national shirt too....random.

Norwich shirts x 7

Ireland x 2

Celtic x 3

Barcelona x 1

Real madrid x 1 (hate them but nice jersey one year!)

AC Milan x 2

Rugby: Ireland x 2, Leinster x 2, All Blacks x2, South Africa x1

GAA: Dublin x 3 [:)]

Holy crap never thought about this before, no wonder im smashed!! [:|]

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="lappinitup"]CT has proven in this thread that he divides the fans and therefore, should get a lifetime ban from Carrow Rd. [:^)][/quote]

Just like Delia?

I''m like marmite- you either love me or you hate me [:D]

[/quote]

Marmite''s OK. I don''t love it, but I do enjoy it from time to time.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Like it or not mate you have a reputation on here now and some saddo''s need to feed off that............treat it as a compliment......I know I do![:D]

[/quote]

To be fair to him Lizard, CT doesn''t have a reputation of being someone who changes their views more often than their underpants. Nor does he have an unhealthy obsession with Delia (the love that dare not speak it''s name?)

Lizard and Delia, sitting in a tree....
[/quote]

More an urban myth these days Turd![:D]

[quote user="CT "]

What I dont get is- if my thread was really so stupid/pointless , then why have there been so many serious responses?

Care to answer that CT critics?

[/quote]

To be honest I cant help but think if anyone made this topic other than CT nobody would have accused the OP of attention seeking. Maybe the Ipswich tickets thread was a bit silly but thats done with now, move on. No-one''s making you read or reply to his posts.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]To be fair to him Lizard, CT doesn''t have a reputation of being someone who changes their views more often than their underpants. Nor does he have an unhealthy obsession with Delia (the love that dare not speak it''s name?)Lizard and Delia, sitting in a tree....[/quote]What? Like the time when he hated Alan Lee then loved him a couple of days later, or the time when he was gonna boycott the Ipswich game then changed his mind MINUTES later.....