Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Apart from City...

Considering the number of on topic replies CT has had to his topic, I can''t see how anyone can accuse him of attention seeking.Carry on posting CT[:D][Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

I just dont see why every time I ask an innocent question about general football its classed as '' a CT attention seeking thread''...

theres a thread about the london marathon further down the page but no-one has accused the thread starter of ''attention seeking''....

[/quote]

Hmmm, let me see. On the one hand we have a guy trying to raise money for charity by putting himself through a huge physical effort, and on the other the forum''s foremost Wiz wannabee starting an inane thread about shirts. No, I can see why you wouldn''t be able to make a distinction[:@]

[/quote]

Your attitude to a member of the nobility Beau could smack of treason.

You could be dragged off to the Tower(gate) and have your rattle and scarf terminated!

If the lad is interested in the sartorial extravagances of his fellow posters then who are we to interfere with this somewhat feminine past time[:D]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Am I the only one who cant see why theres so much animosity towards me?[/quote]

Honestly, dont let it bother you. Your posts do sometimes appear self centred but the grief you get is totally unwarranted. Reacting to it will probably only make it worse.....

I just dont see why every time I ask an innocent question about general football its classed as '' a CT attention seeking thread''...

theres a thread about the london marathon further down the page but no-one has accused the thread starter of ''attention seeking''....

[/quote]

Hmmm, let me see. On the one hand we have a guy trying to raise money for charity by putting himself through a huge physical effort, and on the other the forum''s foremost Wiz wannabee starting an inane thread about shirts. No, I can see why you wouldn''t be able to make a distinction[:@]

[/quote]

Ooer, are there such things Beauseant?

Anyways, I''ve always seen CT as their own person, hell, he''s even had the odd pop at me sometimes![:D]

CT has proven in this thread that he divides the fans and therefore, should get a lifetime ban from Carrow Rd. [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]CT has proven in this thread that he divides the fans and therefore, should get a lifetime ban from Carrow Rd. [:^)][/quote]

Just like Delia?

I''m like marmite- you either love me or you hate me [:D]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]CT has proven in this thread that he divides the fans and therefore, should get a lifetime ban from Carrow Rd. [:^)][/quote]

Just like Delia?

[/quote]I like marmite but it does leave a nasty taste! [:D]

Just like Delia?

[/quote]

Nice reposte CT.[Y]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You could be dragged off to the Tower(gate) and have your rattle and scarf terminated!

If the lad is interested in the sartorial extravagances of his fellow posters then who are we to interfere with this somewhat feminine past time[:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]........but I''m drawing the line if he gets on to undergarments!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be the giggle line would it. (sorry CT you have to be a certain age to understand that)

i bought a barcelona shirt when i was in spain , trust me i got loads of grief from some real madrid fans .

i was told it was in my best interests not to wear it , even the barman at our hotel was really out of order to me , so i went into my room to change into my norwich top , noone recognised the stripe , so i was left alone then .

england and norwich shirts from now on !!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

i bought a barcelona shirt when i was in spain , trust me i got loads of grief from some real madrid fans .

i was told it was in my best interests not to wear it , even the barman at our hotel was really out of order to me , so i went into my room to change into my norwich top , noone recognised the stripe , so i was left alone then .

england and norwich shirts from now on !!!

[/quote]

My son wandered around Rome in his City shirt SC, everyone just ignored it.

What I dont get is- if my thread was really so stupid/pointless , then why have there been so many serious responses?

Care to answer that CT critics?

[/quote]

Could be there is so little on the football front at the moment!

Or what this site realy needed was it''s own fashion correspondent[;)]

What I dont get is- if my thread was really so stupid/pointless , then why have there been so many serious responses?

[/quote]

God even that''s a retread of Astro''s point. Do you ever have an original thought of your own? Even your signature was nicked from someone else''s post. Don''t take yourself quite so seriously and you won''t attract half as much grief, believe me. Take it from one who knows!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be the giggle line would it. (sorry CT you have to be a certain age to understand that)

[/quote]  For the benefit of the younger posters, its so called because if you get that far you''re laughing! Here endeth the public information bulletin.[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Do you ever have an original thought of your own? Even your signature was nicked from someone else''s post.[/quote]AND he nicked his name from jas! [:S]

[/quote]

God even that''s a retread of Astro''s point. Do you ever have an original thought of your own? Even your signature was nicked from someone else''s post. Don''t take yourself quite so seriously and you won''t attract half as much grief, believe me. Take it from one who knows!

[/quote]

Check my 12:34 post on this thread and you will see that the point that Astro made later on had actually already been made by me!

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

* Off Cambridge.

I have an Everton shirt, always liked them and like the shirt.

I do really like football shirts, the more obscure the better IMO.  Used to have loads of them when I was younger.  Need to start collecting again, going to have to check out the market.

[/quote]

And why would I or anyone else care???  Very nice for you and if it makes you happy then good.  Shall we talk about CT''s Pokemon collection next or do you have a unique collection of tomato wrappers????

[/quote]

I felt the subject topic was interesting enough to reply to, you obviously dont so why bother posting.  Its pathetic, you effin half wit...

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

* Off Cambridge.

I have an Everton shirt, always liked them and like the shirt.

I do really like football shirts, the more obscure the better IMO.  Used to have loads of them when I was younger.  Need to start collecting again, going to have to check out the market.[/quote]And why would I or anyone else care???  Very nice for you and if it makes you happy then good.  Shall we talk about CT''s Pokemon collection next or do you have a unique collection of tomato wrappers????[/quote]I felt the subject topic was interesting enough to reply to, you obviously dont so why bother posting.  Its pathetic, you effin half wit...[/quote]Just proves what many think......CT divides the fans and is a bad influence on our younger fans![:S]

Why do so many people in England have a Celtic shirt? You do know they hate us right?

As for the topic, my thoughts are that even if it was the coolest, most stylish shirt in the world, I couldn''t wear another English teams colours. It''d be like cheating on the missus. International shirts are fair game.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Why do so many people in England have a Celtic shirt? You do know they hate us right?

As for the topic, my thoughts are that even if it was the coolest, most stylish shirt in the world, I couldn''t wear another English teams colours. It''d be like cheating on the missus. International shirts are fair game.

[/quote]im half irish, and before you go on about them being in scotland- celtic= is an irish origin and our family was catholic but converted, not that i am christian either.