Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Apart from City...

Other teams shirts i have (i like football shirts, i got a few from market, there only £15 but are prob fake :P)

Barcelona x3

Ireland x2

England x2

Chelsea

Colo colo

AC Milan

celtic

prob a few more somewhere,i have too many :P (this is on top of about the 7 norwich shirts that still fit me :P)

I have a few england shirtsand if you don''t stop at football i have an england cricket, england rugby union and a lions rugby union shirt.all worth every penny

[quote user="Beauseant"]I had weetabix and an espresso for breakfast this morning.[/quote]

Is this how its going to be everytime i contribute something to this message board?

You and your fellow band of mickey takers and point-scorers just taking the mickey?

[8-)]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I had weetabix and an espresso for breakfast this morning.[/quote]

Is this how its going to be everytime i contribute something to this message board?

You and your fellow band of mickey takers and point-scorers just taking the mickey?

[8-)]

[/quote]

You mean you don''t want to know about my breakfast? Come on, give me some attention!!!

I have a Kappa Man City shirt from when they were in the third tier with ''10 GOATER'' on the back.

No affiliation to Man City whatsoever but always liked Shaun Goater - a proper cult striker, described by their fans as... ''''the crappest but luckiest striker we ever had. To score week in week out off your backside or back or knee or stomach, you''ve got to be a bit special''''. He''s also a real legend of the pitch, was awared an MBE for his cahrity work and even has his own national day back in Bemuda. I shouldn''t feel guilty, should I?

I also have the Inter shirt (a thai ''special'' for £10) because I just ruddy like it!

a) i happened to express an interest in who has applied for scum away tickets- there were some people who gave some genuine answers (which helped because i''d never even applied for tickets) - dont see any reason for mickey taking because of that?

b)- ive simply asked who has bought shirts of non norwich city club teams- if you dont want to read my posts or if you''re just going to take the pi** then please dont bother reading my posts

[8-)]

[/quote]

Goes with the territory CT, I get this daily, its a form of envy and wannabe.

Like it or not mate you have a reputation on here now and some saddo''s need to feed off that............treat it as a compliment......I know I do![:D]

* Off Cambridge.

I have an Everton shirt, always liked them and like the shirt.

I do really like football shirts, the more obscure the better IMO.  Used to have loads of them when I was younger.  Need to start collecting again, going to have to check out the market.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

* Off Cambridge.

I have an Everton shirt, always liked them and like the shirt.

I do really like football shirts, the more obscure the better IMO.  Used to have loads of them when I was younger.  Need to start collecting again, going to have to check out the market.

[/quote]

And why would I or anyone else care???  Very nice for you and if it makes you happy then good.  Shall we talk about CT''s Pokemon collection next or do you have a unique collection of tomato wrappers????

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[8-)]

[/quote]

Like it or not mate you have a reputation on here now and some saddo''s need to feed off that............treat it as a compliment......I know I do![:D]

[/quote]Ah, thankyou for a genuinely good laugh today [B] I think it''s a case of twinned De Clérambault’s Syndrome, very rare in the wild

I could never wear another English team but i have loads of over sea shirts,AC milan, real madrid, brazil, san jose, far too many for my age I really need to grow up and wear normal stuff.

I have a Cambridge Utd shirt, although from atleast 5 years ago.  My wife (Staunch Norwich supporter, got me into NCFC) has an Ipswich shirt she was given to by my bestman in his best man speech.  She saw the funny side but has given it back now.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[8-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah, thankyou for a genuinely good laugh today [B] I think it''s a case of twinned De Clérambault’s Syndrome, very rare in the wild
[/quote]

The worrying thing is that, if De Clerambault''s Syndrome may involve familial transmission,  is this proof that CT is, indeed, Wiz''s secret lovechild[:O]?

I just dont see why every time I ask an innocent question about general football its classed as '' a CT attention seeking thread''...

theres a thread about the london marathon further down the page but no-one has accused the thread starter of ''attention seeking''....

I just dont see why every time I ask an innocent question about general football its classed as '' a CT attention seeking thread''...

theres a thread about the london marathon further down the page but no-one has accused the thread starter of ''attention seeking''....

[/quote]Trying to emulate wiz''s senile ''childish ramblings'' with your own childish ''childish ramblings'' whilst still a child is quite frankly ''childish''. [:S]

[/quote]

Hmmm, let me see. On the one hand we have a guy trying to raise money for charity by putting himself through a huge physical effort, and on the other the forum''s foremost Wiz wannabee starting an inane thread about shirts. No, I can see why you wouldn''t be able to make a distinction[:@]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]How is asking 2 genuine football related questions childish? Other posters on here do it all the time...[/quote]You primed everyone, you''ve got form. Of course cozying up to mad daddy Dave hasn''t helped your case [;)]