Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

PREDICTION FOR SAT!!

I usually always go for a win on these, being overruled by the heart, and it doesnt work so im trying something different this week, 4-0 to Coventry! There that should do it!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Our biggest defeat of the season.

4-1 to Coventry and cementing our relegation to the Third Division for even the most blinkered of supporters.

[/quote]How does that work then?

I think that we will win 2-1.

Just dont know who will score them for us!

I would like to see David Carney in the squad on saturday as i think that he is quite good from what i saw of him at wolves and in the reserve game monday.  

Can only see a very tight game, goalless draw probably. Hope for once we get a bit of luck and sneak it with a late pen because this is a must win.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]I Reckon 2-0 to Sky Blues!! Bell to get a amazing response from the Carra Road faithful, then sticks a low shot in the bottom corner, runs over to the away fans swinging his shirt in the air, with print on his shirt saying "Needed to be closer to Midlands"! then we all go home moaning!! Morrison to score the first![/quote]

Maybe not print on his shirt but there will certainly be pride.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Did City NOT stipulate that Bell can''t play against us so soon after his transfer to them, and if not, why not?[/quote]

because Coventry paid Cash for him Wiz.. it only applies to a loan... once they have paid for him he''s there player and they can do what they like... we had no say.

jas :)

[/quote]

I thought this happend with Mckenzie, and it has happend with other players, it is a term of the sale, i guess.
but someone in the thread said this cant happen any more :(
[/quote]

It happened when we sold Flecky to Chelsea in 1992 - he didn''t play against us. I was mascot that day (the first EVER Norwich City Premier League mascot - that''s my claim to fame. Sad, I know....)

[quote user="zemas tendon"]I Reckon 2-0 to Sky Blues!! Bell to get a amazing response from the Carra Road faithful, then sticks a low shot in the bottom corner, runs over to the away fans swinging his shirt in the air, with print on his shirt saying "Needed to be closer to Midlands"! then we all go home moaning!! Morrison to score the first![/quote]I have a good feeling about this game (as I also did when we played wolves and the blue scum and were expected to lose) so I think we''ll win this one 2-0 (Cort, Clingan) Hope I''m correct!

I confidently predict much wailing and beating of breasts on the Pink ''Un message board.

And as for the football.A Plymouth defeat, a Norwich draw but a Southampton victory to send us one more step further backwards.

Norwich to win and lift themselves out of the Bottom three, two Welsh side, Swansea and Cardiff to help us out by beating Charlton and Southampton respectively,they need a lift after the rugby tonight![:D]