Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Cody or Curo?

Who would you pick to play alongside Cort tomorrow? For me, Jamie has had more than enough chances and shouldn''t even be in the sixteen on current form. I know that Cody is a risk but he can''t do any worse than Jamie. I can feel a JImmy Bone moment coming on......

[quote user="lappinitup"]Who would you pick to play alongside Cort tomorrow? For me, Jamie has had more than enough chances and shouldn''t even be in the sixteen on current form. I know that Cody is a risk but he can''t do any worse than Jamie. I can feel a JImmy Bone moment coming on......[/quote]

Is ''I can feel a Jimmy Bone coming on'' a euphemism Lap?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="lappinitup"]Who would you pick to play alongside Cort tomorrow? For me, Jamie has had more than enough chances and shouldn''t even be in the sixteen on current form. I know that Cody is a risk but he can''t do any worse than Jamie. I can feel a JImmy Bone moment coming on......[/quote]Is ''I can feel a Jimmy Bone coming on'' a euphemism Lap?[/quote]You''ve missed the "moment" Kathy which is something you often do according to Tilly! [;)]

Gow and then Killen at half time

Cody is injured at moment so not travelled.

Is the plan for Wes to sit in centre midfield and given the freedom to roam??

I like the idea of:

Marsh

Otsemobor  Doherty  Shack/Grounds  Grounds/Drury

Crofty     Clingan  Rusty  Carney

Hoolahan

Cort

Subs: Fotheringham, Gow, Killen, Drury or Grounds or Shack, Nelson

It''s the only way to play Hoolahan away from home. Looking at this it seems possible that one of Killen, Gow or Cureton will miss out altogether.

I would play anyone in place of Curo. Even Wiz with his cracked balls or Lapp who is just cracked!!

Nutty would baffle them with his swerve argument and Kathy(you can make your own up for that).[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

I would play anyone in place of Curo. Even Wiz with his cracked balls or Lapp who is just cracked!!

Nutty would baffle them with his swerve argument and Kathy(you can make your own up for that).[;)]

[/quote]Yew meark I larf ! [:D] [:D] [:D]

Whatever we do I hope we attack and play two up front.  We really need 3 points at every opportunity and I think we will lose if we attempt to play a defensive game. 

I think it will take months to get Cody up to the required fitness levels to cope with Championship football. After all, a few weeks ago he was a builder or something, and now finds himself competing with players who have trained every day professionally for years. People need to learn that a miracle won''t happen.

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="bryan baldie baldric"]what happened to cody?[/quote]See bottom of this Pink Un article.[/quote]yeah saw it earlier. thanks anyway mate..and with regards to the above reply...he will take a little time to get into the flow of it and as a consequence we shouldnt expect to see him until were safe anyway...

Guess Tuesday night against Barnet reserves will give us the first chance to see what Cody is all about.

Got to be Gow tomorrow - no point bring these players in on loan and not using them - particually with Curo well off form right now. 

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Who would you pick to play alongside Cort tomorrow? For me, Jamie has had more than enough chances and shouldn''t even be in the sixteen on current form. I know that Cody is a risk but he can''t do any worse than Jamie. I can feel a JImmy Bone moment coming on......[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats a bit rich coming from someone with 2 pussies, and one of them has worms and fleas.  [:|][:D]

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]I think it will take months to get Cody up to the required fitness levels to cope with Championship football. After all, a few weeks ago he was a builder or something, and now finds himself competing with players who have trained every day professionally for years. People need to learn that a miracle won''t happen.[/quote]

Good call, Cody''s a long way away, and he''s still injured![:S]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Thats a bit rich coming from someone with 2 pussies, and one of them has worms and fleas.  [:|][:D]

[/quote]

Were you listening Wazzock when Lappinitup offered to kiss it better?

For those of you wondering what the heck we are talking about ,this is a conversation that took place at Nutty''s posters get together last night.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Were you listening Wazzock when Lappinitup offered to kiss it better?

For those of you wondering what the heck we are talking about ,this is a conversation that took place at Nutty''s posters get together last night.

[/quote]

Disgraceful [:$]