Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

I hope we lose Saturday!!!!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

I think we should sign Carol Thatcher, she did really well for me in FM/FIFAPRO/CM08.

[/quote]

She''s certainly not as lightweight as Lupoli[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

If only Delia had sold up last year when Kullham didn''t make an offer then Lappinitup wouldn''t have to make his sacrifice, I say we laud him as the great savious he is, maybe one day the stupid people of Norfolk will understand him.[/quote]Thanks for that Squitty. In appreciation of that, I will send you a brand new shiny yellow plastic set of accounts bound in sheepskin and signed by Carol Thatcher. [Y]

[/quote]If you were to send those to Smudger, would you leave a Wally agog ?I''ll get my coat...

You are right though, this board has been really really quiet after the Wolves game...... I wonder why that is :) haha. I''m pleased the team has let the football do the talking and shut some people up!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D][/quote]OooooooooooohhhhhhhhHH!![li][/quote]

Don''t you go all PC on me Lapps, they are still for sale legally on Ebay, think I''ll put a bid in![:|]

[/quote]

lmfao they are now called Golly dolls, I have about 30 of those golly thingys badges that my mum used to get with the jam [:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|][/quote]I hope that you''ll be there to rebuild our great club when us sheep have finished ruining it, Lapp. Baaa[:P] Will you be staging a one man protest?[/quote]FOOL!! You''ll be there tomorrow watching the team run out without asking yourself.......

What % of the overall turnover are they on today?????  [:@]

[/quote]

Binner Alert!

Shove of back to Portaloo Road, we don''t want your sort here.[:D]

[/quote]

I wish I was bright and well educated, just so I can reply to this thread

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|][/quote]I hope that you''ll be there to rebuild our great club when us sheep have finished ruining it, Lapp. Baaa[:P] Will you be staging a one man protest?[/quote]FOOL!! You''ll be there tomorrow watching the team run out without asking yourself.......

What % of the overall turnover are they on today?????  [:@]

[/quote]

Binner Alert!

Shove of back to Portaloo Road, we don''t want your sort here.[:D]

[/quote]

I wish I was bright and well educated, just so I can reply to this thread

[/quote]

lol Pete you don''t have to be well edumacated [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Why?

Because this board has become bloody boring!!!

No talk of protests, tangible fixed assets, players wages being what % of whatever, our lying, thieving, cheating board, Doomcaster, going into administration, we want Hucks and Dion back,  Cullum, etc.

BlyBlyBabes is on the happy pills and you can''t even get an argument going with 1st Wizard. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

I can''t even utter those immortal words......

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

OOOOH OOOOH Lapps!! Can I join your protest, pretty please!?  I even have a lovely big green and yellow "everybody out!" banner that I''ve made for Wiz.  It appears the dear old boy doesn''t need it any more and I''d hate to see it go to waste.[:P]

Exactly the club is a joke. LOONS LOONS and more bloody LOONS! I don''t care if we win 5-0 I''m sick of all the loons. What happened to the money from Joe Lewis the club is a joke, if we lose it can only be beneficial to this club to show that we can''t keep looning players. [:|]

[quote user="Scooby"]OOOOH OOOOH Lapps!! Can I join your protest, pretty please!?  I even have a lovely big green and yellow "everybody out!" banner that I''ve made for Wiz.  It appears the dear old boy doesn''t need it any more and I''d hate to see it go to waste.[:P][/quote]''Cos you can Scoobs. Just remember to stand up and boo and hiss all through the game tomorrow (especially if we''re winning) and shout "where''s the money gone?". The sheep must be reminded of the things that really matter. The accounts! [Y]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Exactly the club is a joke. LOONS LOONS and more bloody LOONS! I don''t care if we win 5-0 I''m sick of all the loons. What happened to the money from Joe Lewis the club is a joke, if we lose it can only be beneficial to this club to show that we can''t keep looning players. [:|]
[/quote]

I had some purple loons in the 70s. Who says that the old times were always better?[:|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Scooby"]OOOOH OOOOH Lapps!! Can I join your protest, pretty please!?  I even have a lovely big green and yellow "everybody out!" banner that I''ve made for Wiz.  It appears the dear old boy doesn''t need it any more and I''d hate to see it go to waste.[:P][/quote]''Cos you can Scoobs. Just remember to stand up and boo and hiss all through the game tomorrow (especially if we''re winning) and shout "where''s the money gone?". The sheep must be reminded of the things that really matter. The accounts! [Y][/quote]

OK Mr Carrow. Put Lapp down and step away from the computer......

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Exactly the club is a joke. LOONS LOONS and more bloody LOONS! I don''t care if we win 5-0 I''m sick of all the loons. What happened to the money from Joe Lewis the club is a joke, if we lose it can only be beneficial to this club to show that we can''t keep looning players. [:|]
[/quote]

I had some purple loons in the 70s. Who says that the old times were always better?[:|]

[/quote]

I had loons with a three button waistband, shocking but I  thought I looked really good in them!

I want to be really miserable but I`m finding it hard at the moment cos I`m really looking forward to going to CR tomorrow, can someone help me with some really downbeat posts about City please?

Beau your too posh for this thread, everybody knows it''s a puter not (com)puter like you say. Are you one of those rich chef types whos wasted our money?[:''(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D][/quote]OooooooooooohhhhhhhhHH!![li][/quote]

Don''t you go all PC on me Lapps, they are still for sale legally on Ebay, think I''ll put a bid in![:|]

[/quote]

I went to cornwall on holiday this year and there were a few shops selling gollywog merchandise although they have now renamed them gollydollys

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Beau your too posh for this thread, everybody knows it''s a puter not (com)puter like you say. Are you one of those rich chef types whos wasted our money?[:''(][/quote]

It''s a compoputer. Scruffy monitor with rubber feet.

That''s what they need living on the edge of the fens.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Beau your too posh for this thread, everybody knows it''s a puter not (com)puter like you say. Are you one of those rich chef types whos wasted our money?[:''(][/quote]

It''s a compoputer. Scruffy monitor with rubber feet.

That''s what they need living on the edge of the fens.

Bloody racist. You''ll be feeling my webbed foot in your behind when I catch up with you[:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Bloody racist. You''ll be feeling my webbed foot in your behind when I catch up with you[:D][/quote]Butler......DUCK!! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]Bloody racist. You''ll be feeling my webbed foot in your behind when I catch up with you[:D][/quote]Butler......DUCK!! [:S][/quote]

Not a problem it''s a Mallardy they suffer from out there.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]Bloody racist. You''ll be feeling my webbed foot in your behind when I catch up with you[:D][/quote]Butler......DUCK!! [:S][/quote]

Not a problem it''s a Mallardy they suffer from out there.[/quote]Hmmm!! Probably explains why they have Webb as their manager! [;)]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Exactly the club is a joke. LOONS LOONS and more bloody LOONS! I don''t care if we win 5-0 I''m sick of all the loons. What happened to the money from Joe Lewis the club is a joke, if we lose it can only be beneficial to this club to show that we can''t keep looning players. [:|][/quote]

[/quote]

I had loons with a three button waistband, shocking but I  thought I looked really good in them![/quote]

Does anyone remember the old three button waistband game at school? Or is that just me? Had something to do with ''ahem'' manhood!

Why?

No talk of protests, tangible fixed assets, players wages being what % of whatever, our lying, thieving, cheating board, Doomcaster, going into administration, we want Hucks and Dion back,  Cullum, etc.

BlyBlyBabes is on the happy pills and you can''t even get an argument going with 1st Wizard. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

CALL YOURSELF A FAN

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYYS MOANING

[/quote]

[quote user="NCFC1"]CALL YOURSELF A FAN

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYYS MOANING![/quote]It''s inactavists like me that get things done NCFC1. Why don''t you join me and scooby booing and hissing and chanting tomorrow (in your finest capslock). [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="NCFC1"]CALL YOURSELF A FAN

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYYS MOANING![/quote]It''s inactavists like me that get things done NCFC1. Why don''t you join me and scooby booing and hissing and chanting tomorrow (in your finest capslock). [Y]

[/quote]

What`s the signal to start the boooing and hissing, Lapp. I`m happy to offer my services to coordinate the lower Barclay!![Y][Y]

Another chant I thought we could use ; We`re on the march with ...............Mr Carrow`s current asessment of the land deal.........We`re all off to wemberley......!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="McCanary"]What`s the signal to start the boooing and hissing, Lapp. I`m happy to offer my services to coordinate the lower Barclay!![Y][Y]

Another chant I thought we could use ; We`re on the march with ...............Mr Carrow`s current asessment of the land deal.........We`re all off to wemberley......!!!!!!!!![/quote]Welcome aboard supermac [Y] that''s three of us now with scooby. Start booing and hissing as soon as the team come out. I''m in the Jarrold but I intend to boo and hiss so loud that I wake them up in the river-end. Eat you heart out smudger, we''ll show you how a real non protest should be done!!! [8-|] 

Why?

[/quote]Dublin is retired so no coming back!

[quote user="barclay king"]call yourself a fan????????? you r a w****r thats what u are!!!!!!
[/quote]

So I take it you wont be joining in then!!!!  [:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="barclay king"]call yourself a fan????????? you r a w****r thats what u are!!!!!!
[/quote]

Waiter ?
[/quote]

Winker....it`s the secret sign to start the action...........................